Memories

My Only One

I'll just begin like this. Mianhe, I made a SooSicFany story.

I'll update once a week. Okay? I can't write everyday, you know. I'm busy preparing myself for college. Inquire here and there. Haha. !

Please leave a comment after reading, ara?

ENJOY!


 

Sooyoung opened the door and was surprised to see Tiffany with equally shocked face sharing as her. She didn't utter a word and just opened the door widely. Tiffany, receiving what the latter wanted to imply, went in.

 

"Babe, who's that?"

 

Upon hearing this, Tiffany immediately went to the kitchen, as she heard the voice came from that place.

 

"Me."

 

"Tiffany?!"

 

Jessica almost fell back from the chair when she looked at their unexpected guest.

 

"What's up?" Tiffany said coolly, as if like everything was pretty normal. You, seeing your heartbroken cousin, waiting over a girl you won't really expect to come back, for she made you wait for a long time. Yup, it's pretty normal.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

 

"You’re my cousin, is that enough?"

 

"Answer me Tiff." Jessica demanded feeling irritated at Tiffany's sarcastic answer.

 

"Your parents asked me to look after you, right? I'm just doing it." She said as she took some food placed on the counter.

 

"Is that so?" Both grew silent. Probably busy with their own thoughts as to what exactly happened to the both of them.

 

"Ehem..." Sooyoung cleared rather obviously.

 

"Would you just leave first so we could talk?"

 

"So now you're driving me out?!"

 

Sooyoung's face grew pale as she received the Americans' glare.

 

"Geez, fine I'll go." Sooyoung pouted her lips and walked out of the apartment but she could still make out a mumble.

 

"So much for being charming."

 

"Oh come on! Just get out!" Jessica shouted. She's feeling irritated and uncomfortable at the same time.

 

After they heard the door closed. Jessica turned to Tiffany.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"She's back, huh? Happy now?"

 

"Answer me!" Jessica shouted. Tiffany is acting weird, the time she stepped in her apartment.

 

"I just want to remind you about the marriage. You had been ignoring your parents' calls. Why?"

 

During Jessica's miserable years, her parents arranged a marriage to her. They just thought that it's the best for their daughter.

 

"Can't you see I'm happy now? I don't need that marriage." Jessica declared.

 

"But Siwon is a decent man, too. And your parents want him for you." Tiffany looked at her. They shared an intense staring contest before Tiffany broke it.

 

Siwon is Jessica and Tiffany's childhood friend in US. He always protect Jessica during their younger years, as she was really weak. He treated the both of them as younger sisters. And so, Jessica and Tiffany thought him as a perfect man.

 

"Think about it."

 

And with that, Tiffany went out of the apartment.

 

***

 

"Aigoo..."

 

Sooyoung kicked a pebble nearby and sighed. She's heading towards a park near Jessica's their apartment. After being driven out, she felt the need to just relax.

 

"I feel like a disastrous event was about to come. Why am I feeling this way?"

 

Sooyoung walk briskly and her head hung low. Before she knew it, she heard a moan of pain and by that, her head rose up.

 

"OMO! I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Sooyoung helped the lady got up. She bowed immediately after the lady stood up.

 

"I'm okay. No need to be sorry."

 

"I'm really sorry." Sooyoung bowed again.

 

"Just be careful next time." The lady smiled and walked off. Sooyoung watched as the lady disappear.

 

"Aish, what's wrong with me?" Sooyoung shook her head and sat down on a bench inside the park.

 

"I should really be careful next time."

 

***

 

Tiffany went straight to their house after she left from Jessica's place.

 

"Where did you go?"

 

"Out, Mom."

 

Tiffany doesn't feel to talk to someone right now. She walked passed her mother and went to her room. After she closed the door she went to her study table. Her room was pretty much the same all these years. It's like nothing had changed. It's a room filled with a lot of memories of a certain mushroom with her one true love.

 

She opened the cabinet on her table and brought out a photo album. She smiled reminiscing each on every one of them.

 

"Memories, huh?"

 

She continued turning the page, until she stopped on the last one. It was her and Sooyoung's photo taken at a photo booth when they had their 'first date.' She turned the picture around and saw the caption she wrote years ago.

 

"첫사랑"