Unexpected Guest

My Only One

This is it... This is the last day of 2013.

I think my inspiration in writing stories are going back. *feels

This is just a short chapter but I will make up with you guys on the next. Okay?~


 

Chapter 1

 

"Hey babe, wakey, wakey." I heard a soothing voice and felt someone nudging me. I groaned.

 

"Come on, babe. I prepared breakfast." the soothing voice continued. As I opened my eyes, I saw the most important person in my life. It's been a year since she appeared in my life again. I can't imagine how my life would be without her. She's my everything.

 

"Good Morning!" she smiled and I giggled. She's even this cheerful, early in the morning. I don't know how to keep up with such an energetic, sweet, charming girlfriend of mine.

 

"Good Morning, too." I said sleepily.

 

"Do you want to sleep some more?" she frowned but I was quick to pull it off.

 

"Nah, I'd rather be with you." I pulled her by the neck. She smiled before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I pouted then she giggles.

 

"Go wash up, babe." I shook my head.

 

"I want my morning kiss." I puckered my lips. She shook her head made me whine.

 

"I'll give it to you after you take a bath. Now go and wash up." she pulled me up and took me to the shower. Before I knew it, I was already inside the bathroom. I sighed and decided to just comply.

 

*after taking a bath

 

I quickly dressed up to go at the kitchen immediately. When I saw my girlfriend being engrossed of what she was doing, I back hugged her.

 

"Youngie~"

 

"Hmmm." I tighten my hug to her as if my life was put to it.

 

*chuckles

 

"I'm not going anywhere babe." she held my hand that was wrapped around her waist and gently removed it. She made me face her and she cupped my cheeks.

 

*doorbell rings

 

"I'll check it." she let go of me and went to check whoever is it that interrupted our moment.

 

Wait, did I just sounded like an overrated clingy girlfriend?

 

Aish! I don't know what effect Sooyoung has given me.

 

But one thing is for sure, I won't regret any.

 

I sat on a chair near the counter of my apartment. Sooyoung and I decided to live here in my apartment for convenience. She said she can't live far from me and that idea me.

 

"Babe, who's that?" I heard the door was being closed. It took a moment before I got a reply.

 

"Me." I heard a familiar voice.

 

Don't tell me it's...

 

"Tiffany?!"