Day Dream 2

>> Imagine EXO

How EXO members stop you from crying..

 

............................................................

Xiumin

- I think he is the type who will try comforting you by rocking you back and forth while hugging you or maybe placing your head on the crook of his neck. Then once you calm down, he will softly ask you to tell him what is wrong.

.............................................................................

Luhan

- He will make you sit beside him and lend his shoulder for you to cry. Then he will ask you the things that you do for the whole day (he's actually trying to indirectly ask you what's wrong.)

..............................................................................

Kris

- He will try to make you stop crying by telling you lame jokes. He'll not going to stop until he sees you smile. Once he sees your smile, he will smile and ruffle your hair.

...............................................................................

Suho

- Once he sees you crying, he will quickly come to you and ask you to sit. Then he will go to the kitchen to take a glass of water and give it to you. He'll ask you to drink as he rubs your back to soothe you.

................................................................................

Lay

- I don't know why, but I get the feeling that he will be frozen as he watches you crying. But then, he will get some tissues to wipe your tears without saying anything.

.................................................................................

Baekhyun

- I think when he sees you crying, he will ask you to sit on his lap and cry on his shoulder. Then, he'll hum your favourite song and rocking you slowly to make you forget about the thing that makes you cry.

.................................................................................

Chen

- I get the feeling that Chen wouldn't want the atmosphere to be heavy. So, he will likely to try on some jokes to cheer you up. Maybe he'll say something like "Oh look! Who do we get here? A clown." and then he'll pinch your nose and said something like "See, you'll really look like a clown if you won't stop crying."

.................................................................................

Chanyeol

- He'll ask you who or what is the thing that makes you cry. Then he'll console you by saying sweet things to that makes you feel awkward or laugh hence resulting you to stop crying such as "Why on earth is someone trying to make a girl as beautiful as you to feel sad" or something like that.

..................................................................................

D.O

- He'll be shocked when you get in the house while crying. Then he'll leave out anything that he's doing and follow you to wherever you're going to try comforting you. Maybe he'll do something that he really hates to do such as aegyo just to make you smile again.

...................................................................................

Tao

- This guy will definitely uses his aegyo to cheer you up. Then he'll blabber things like "I'll punch this person who makes you cry" or something along the line and makes you laugh.

....................................................................................

Kai

- He is the one who will look at you silently while you're crying. He will neither hug you nor comfort you. He will ask first what do you want him to do to comfort you, whether it is hugging you and maybe playfully he'll suggest if you want him to kiss your sadness away.

.....................................................................................

Sehun

- This guy is the type who will act as if he don't care when you are crying. But then, as you sit alone crying, he'll pull you towards his chest and hug you tight until you calm down. He'll play with your hair or pat your back to calm you down as you cry.

......................................................................................

Well, who do you want to comfort you while you are crying?

Make your choice ^^

For me, hm.. Xiumin will be my best choice..

(though my bias is Baekhyun :p)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote and most importantly, ENJOY~

 

Follow me..

Twitter @shinira_ara

Tumblr  v1p-b4n4.tumblr.com

 

- Shin Ara -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------