An obsessive fan, A gay, and A lover boy.

The Hectic life in SM High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TWO

 

“what are you doing?” Chanyeol’s eyebrows went together when he saw the weird event in front of him.

“welcoming you, oppa.” Baekki gave her best smile to him, wanting to make him fall for him but failed miserably.

“it’s weird.” Sehun muttered behind him and quickly lowered his gaze when Tao glared at him. Even though Tao was a girl, Sehun found her scary.

“what’s with that welcoming thingy?” Kris started speaking, giving a mysterious and dark vibe. Tao squealed inside, spazzing over how perfect Kris was.

“well, congratulation for winning the competition, Kris sunbae.” Baekki turned to him, bowing slightly in a lady-like manner. “great game.”

Kris just snickered because he had no idea how the girl in front of her could act differently according to the one she talked to.

“were you even watching?” Kai raised his eyebrows. “Chanyeol hyung was there. I don’t think you watch the game.”

“oh, am I that obvious?” Baekki smiled sickly and Kai just snorted.

“chocolate.” Gwiboon nudged Baekki and muttered.

“ah, right.” She huffed. She looked at Chanyeol and gave him her best smile. “Oppa! Accept my chocolate!!” baekhyun then handed her chocolate to Chanyeol.

“I don’t eat sweets.” Chanyeol said coolly which made Baekhyun squealed, literally.

“oppa is so cool!!!!”  she squealed in delight “you make my shimjang stop dugeun dugeun in instant. I fall in love~”

“what..” Taemin frowned and stared at Kai in confusion. Kai just shrugged and said something like ‘weirdo language’ but Baekhyun could care less.

“did you speak engrish just now?” Jonghyun finally spoke, bursting into laughter. “that’s cute.”

“I’m not talking to you anymore.” Gwiboon hissed in Baekki’s ear. She was mad because of jealousy.

“don’t flirt with me, you aren’t my type.” Baekki rolled her eyes. “beside, all my love is for Channie oppa.”

“I don’t flirt with you.” Jonghyun frowned.

“my name is Chanyeol, not Channie.”

“OHMYYOURVOICEWHENYOUSAYYOURNAME.” Baekki spazzed, fanning herself with both hands.

“stop it.” Chanyeol said. “come on guys.”

“Chan, accept that.” Minho pointed at the chocolate.

Bless you and your kindness and your family and your good heart and everything about you—Baekki thought.

“—at least if you don’t want it, I can eat that.” Minho continued.

you. Baekki corrected herself.

“take that if you want.” Chanyeol shrugged. He walked away without seeing baekki.

Chanyeol was followed by the dancers and the expressionless boy while Kris glanced at Tao once before following them. Minho and Jonghyun stayed.

“I’ll give it to him.” Minho took the chocolate from Baekki. “he’ll eat that. He likes sweets to be honest.”

“really, sunbae?” Baekki’s eyes twinkled upon hearing Minho’s words.

“yeah.” Minho chuckled, ruffling Baekki’s hair gently. “I’m leaving, okay?”

“thanks, sunbae! You are the best!” Baekki grinned widely.

“come on, hyung. What are you doing??” Minho called Jonghyun and the latter quickly ran towards him.

“I’ll call you, gorgeous.” He winked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter