Almost Paradise

The Hectic life in SM High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
ONE 

 

 

“3..2..1.. KRIIIIING!!!” Baekhyun exclaimed happily as she kept counting down to the break time. Baekki never liked math, that’s why instead of listening to her teacher’s explanation, she was busy looking at the clock.

But things weren’t going well.

When she imitated the bell sound, the actual bell didn’t ring. So, when the teacher was busy explaining about how to solve the problem with simple formula, Baekki’s voice echoed in the classroom.

“what are you doing, miss byun?” her teacher asked her, unamused with her behavior.

“uhm..n-nothing, ssem.”

“if you really want to get out from my class, kindly close the door from outside.” He said as he adjusted his spec. “go.”

Baekki could hear the soft “stupid” from her best friend, Tao. She glared at her once before going out of the classroom, followed by the envy looks from her classmates. No one liked Sukjin’s math class.

“ah miss byun.” Her teacher called her once again before closing the door.

“yes, ssem?”

“the clock isn’t right. It’s an hour late from the actual time.”

Baekhyun mentally slapped herself.

 

 

“so, you got kicked out from that impala’s class??” Gwiboon asked as she checked herself in the mirror for the 379373979927027 times.

“yes.” Baekki sighed. “thank lord, I didn’t have to attend his boring class longer but I think I might die because detention is waiting for me. Uyeah.”

“you need to stop playing around and study.” Kyungie said as she sat next to gwiboon.

“eeeeh..we’re in a first grade.” Baekki chuckled. “we still have two years before being panic and study hard.”

“I wonder why you guys can enroll in this school.” Xing commented without averting her gaze from her laptop.

“just shut up and focus on your work, xinggie.” Baekhyun glared at her friend. “I wonder why you wanna comment since you usually say nothing about my problem. Are you in a good mood?”

“the stocks are rising.” She smiled beautifully, showing her cute dimples in her cheeks.

“What a happy day for Miss Zhang.” Gwiboon snorted as she went back to her mirror.

“thanks, gwiboon.” She replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter