Purple liquid, welcome to my body.

Getting Into Exo's bedrooms. (An Interactive thingy)

You decide to take to bottle home and try it out. It's only a little bit, so I won't die if it's poisonous, right?

When you are home, you set your alarm to 9:55PM. During the waiting time, you decide to go onto YouTube and search up videos and interviews of Exo. How can someone be so perfect? You sigh, looking at your bias. A few hours later you jump from the alarm sound.

You exit the youtube window, frowning. How did you end up watching giraffes on roller skates? You don’t know.

After shutting down the computer, you make your way to your bed. You take out the bottle from your pocket and shake it a little, it start fizzing like a soft drink. Slowly, you unscrew the lid and gulp down the contents. Surprisingly it tasted pretty good. It tasted like a simple grape drink.

Your eyelids started feeling heavier and heavier, and your body started feeling weaker and weaker, you slump down onto your bed and black out.

***

A fizzing noise can be heard from a few feet away. You slowly open your eyes and gasp. What is happening? You are falling into a purple ocean, into the middle of a whirlpool. Your hair is flapping against your face crazily, and you are spinning and spinning.

Finally, the spinning stops and you find yourself lying on the ground in the middle of a busy street. People are walking around you, giving you weird looks. Everyone is so fashionable. You think to yourself.

You sit up, your head dizzy. Taking in your surroundings, you notice you are not in your home place, you are in Seoul, South Korea.

Your eyes widen, and you pinch yourself. I must be dreaming. But you are not. That crazy fortune teller was right. The potion did work.

Out of the blue, a Korean man, that looked to be in his late 20s, tapped you on your back. You whipped your head around, looking up at him.

“Do you need help?” He asks, in Korean.

Surprisingly, you understand him. How did you understand him? You don’t know. Maybe watching thousands of Korean dramas helped.

“What happened?” You ask, gasping and covering your mouth with your hand. You were speaking fluent Korean.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” He says, reaching out his hand for yours.

You look at his hand.

Do you take it and accept his help?

Yes, I’m a badass risk taker.

No way, stranger danger.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note: In real life, If anyone you don't know gives you a weird glowing liquid, don't drink it!