Yeah! Leggo.

Getting Into Exo's bedrooms. (An Interactive thingy)

You take the man’s hand and thank him for his help. He pulls you up and asks you if you want to go to his house.

“Sure.” You shrug.

You both stand at the side of the road, waiting for a taxi. Once a taxi appears, the man gestures for the taxi to stop. The taxi stops in front of you and the man opens the door for you. After you get in, he goes to the front door and slips in beside the taxi driver.

“Where do you want to go?” The taxi driver asks the man.

The man whispers his address into the driver’s ear.

You frown, why did he whisper his address? You shrug it off, even though your conscious was telling you to get out of the car.

After a 20 minute drive, you arrive at an old, beat down building. The mysterious man thanks the taxi driver and gives him some note money. You get out of the taxi and stand in front of the old building.

“This is where I live.” The man says.

You frown, “You live here?” It was quite surprising, because the man looked like he was really rich.

“Life is tough.” He shrugs.

He pushes the door open and walks inside. You follow him up the creaking steps until you are in front of his door. He takes out a key from his pocket and turns it inside the lock.

You notice a bead of sweat run down his forehead. Your conscious is screaming for you to get out of there, but you ignore it.

Once he opens the door, he grabs you by your arm and fiercely shoves you inside. He quickly locks the door and runs away, leaving you in there by yourself.

You are greeted by a musty carpet smell, and two tough looking guys. One of the men, who looked around 40 smirked at you, showing his black teeth. Must be a smoker. You think to yourself.

“Welcome, little girl.” Says the other man with tattoos running down both his arms.

They start advancing towards you, chuckling.

You realise that if you just stand there, you would get hurt, bad.

What do you do?

Run.

Show off your black belt Karate skills.