Episode 1: The First Meeting (Part 1, Meet the

We Got Married: ChangYoon Edition [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please introduce yourself.

Changmin: Hello, I am Dong Bang Shin Ki’s MAX Changmin. It’s nice to meet all of you tonight. [pauses] Wow, this is really awkward… talking in an all-black room with only one PD. Did my introduction sound right?

 

[MC#1: Omo! It’s Dong Bang Shin Ki!

MC#2: If I had known it would be DBSK today, I would have made myself up prettier.

MC#1: Why would you? He won’t be able to see you anyway. ]

 

Your introduction was good – but were you a little nervous? You look anxious.

Changmin: [laughs]Well, that’s because I am. Anxious, I mean. I’m not so used to doing many activities alone – especially variety shows. Yunho-hyung is better with this stuff than I am. [grimaces] I honestly still don’t know why my management got me this part – but I’ll live. I hope. Everyone… please look out for me!

 

< 동방신기’s MAX Changmin is finally in WGM! >
< Please look forward to meeting his “future” wife~ >

* * * *

“You look like you’re going to throw up.” Yunho said, wrinkling his nose as he stared down at his friend’s uneasy expression. They had finished their choreography practice hours and were just lazing around the building, waiting for the time to pass until their next respective schedules. Yunho was going to shoot another spread with W Korea while Changmin was heading off to film his first episode of a variety show.

Sounds easy, right? No, not really.

Yunho watched as Changmin threw him an indifferent sideway glance and said nothing, checking his phone for the nth time that evening. His friend was nervous as heck, that much he knew, and admittedly Yunho was enjoying every bit of it.

And why wouldn’t he, knowing that his frightfully snarky brother was going to get married on national television as part of MBC’s “We Got Married”?

Quiet and sarcastic Choikang Changmin married… Yunho sniggered at the thought and shook his head. He had been thankful when their manager broke the news that one of them would be joining the cast and that it would be Changmin getting hitched and not him. It was music to his ears, hearing his friend yell in barking disbelief and try to back out – knowing fully well that once a job is given, Shim Changmin would deliver no matter how initially against it he was. That was just the type of person he was… focused and determined.

It would be entertaining for sure, watching his brother of almost a decade play the part of a husband that isn’t posed or scripted. Yunho was always curious about how he’d act in a relationship – he’s had girlfriends before but he’d never truly seen him to do anything special except to hear the stories Changmin would tell. With WGM, Yunho was certain to get to know another side of his brother and friend that he’d never witnessed before.

“Should I get you a bucket just in case?” Yunho cajoled, grinning when the younger (and yet, taller) man’s lips twisted into an annoyed frown and shook his head again. He’d been at it for over an hour, looking pained and or constipated. Enough was enough! He was getting “married” for Pete’s sake!

“Geez. Relax, Changmin!” He assured, throwing a balled up piece of paper at his head to get his attention, “I’m sure you’re TV wife’s going to be beautiful. They all are in WGM after all… Hwangbo-noona, Seo InYoung-noona, Seohyun, Victoria—”

“That’s not really what I’m worrying about, hyung.” Changmin replied, groaning into his hands and shaking his head. The tips of his ears were bright red and he was sweating profusely, nervous and strangely angry at the whole ordeal he was going through.

Okay, maybe the whole “who-is-my-wife” thing is one of the reasons why he was so anxious, but whether his play-wife would be pretty or not wasn’t as important to him as his hyung probably thought.

Filming a variety show was nothing new to him, but this – this program was not like any other show. “We Got Married” involved pairing two people together and setting them up as a married couple in a house far away from their original homes. The concept is innocent for the most part, but str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter