MEET HER SOON

Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They say that dreams come true.
They forgot that nightmares do too.”

-Unknown.


 
 


 

K W O N J I Y O N G ' S   P O V 
 


 

I smiled seeing the flower i was holding. It's a red rose. I'm going to give it to my girlfriend. It's our first anniversary today and i'm so happy and excited!


 

I asked her for a date yesterday and she agreed! I couldn't wait to give her my surprise! I was about to run to the cafe when I heard someone called my name, "Jiyong oppa."


 

I turned around only to found a girl stood in front of me, facing me causing me to took a step backward, "Gosh." I clutched my chest.


 

"Jiyong oppa." She called me again. How did she know my name? And why she's calling me oppa? My eyebrows furrowed, "Sorry miss but do i know you?" 


 

"You'll meet her soon." She said, ignoring my question. I raised my eyebrow. Her? Who? "Meet who?" She just smiled at me for the answer. 


 

"Stay with her is a pain but leave her is a pain, too." She told me with a serious face. Are this girl kidding me? Can she just tell me what does she want to say?


 

"Err.. Sorry but what do you mean?"


 

"Consist of the same letters but they're different. Your choice." Once again, she ignored my question.


 

My choice? What choice? Stay with her or leave her? Does she mean i should leave my girlfriend?! I wouldn't do that!


 

"Do y—"


 

"She's coming." She cut my sentence off. Who? My girlfriend? "Where? Where is she?" I turned around, trying to find my girlf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter