to the zoo!

blind melodies

A/N: italics is signlanguage

Seunghyun P.O.V.

"Ji, js there something like a zoo around here? I have to draw an animal for my drawing class." I asked my housemate.

Over the few days I'd been here we had become good friends since Youngbae was often a little too cozy with Daesung and Yoona and I had very different interests.

"Yeah, there is one five minurtes from here. I'm going there with a childhood friend of mine. Wanna come along?"

I told him I'd love to and I packed my bag before we left to the busstop in front of scbool. I had to help Jiyong with entering the bus, but the people on the bus were kind and made place for his wheelchair. He texted his friend on which bus we were so he knew when to get on.

"Just to prevent any misunderstandings, my friend is deaf. He can read lips a little, but he prefers signlanguage. You don't happen to know that, do you?" "I know the basics actually. I once laid in the same room as a girl with bad hearing after a surgery. She taught me." "Great! Oh, there he is!" He waved over a boy wih raven black hair and dark circles underneath his eyes.

"Hello, my name is Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you!" "Hello! My name is Lee Seunghyun, but everhone calls me seungri because I love to win! Jiyong told me that you were coming along, but not that you knew signlanguage!" We talked some more until we reached the zoo.

"Anything you want to draw in specific?" Jiyong asked and I said I would just look around.

"Hyung, can we go see the panda's?" Seungri asked. He seemdd extremely exited to see them, so we looked up where they were and went to them. After a while we finally found the black and white bears and I spotted someone familiar.

"Hey Tao, didn't expect to see you here." He looked up to see who spoke and smiled when he spotted me. "Seunghyun-ssi! I'm here for the panda's, I love panda's!" "Well you kinda look like them. You can call me hyung by the way."

Tao knew Jiyong from their music lessions, but halted when he saw Seungri. A small blush spreat on his cheeks. "H-hyung, who is that?" "That's Lee Seunghyun, but everyone calls him Seungri. He's one of Jiyong's friends."

Seungri and Jiyong came over, the younger blushing a little. "Hey Tao, this is my friend Seungri. We went to primary school together. Unfortunately he's deaf so Seunghyun and I will translate for the both of you."

Tao's face fell a little when he heard about seungri's situation. "Did something happen that made you deaf?" Seungri shook his head, and Jiyong explained that the younger was born deaf, which seemed to make Tao feel a little reliefed.

"Come Ji, I want to work on my project."

Before we left I gave Seungri and Tao some pens and paper do they could communicate instead of being awkward.

After a while I found a playing tiger cub, and decided tondraw it. Making the drawing as energetic as the cub was hard, but result was worth the effort.

"Your assingment isn' the only reason we left, is it?" " No, those two lovebirds needed some privacy." Jiyong smirked. He had definetely noticed the feelings the two youngest had for eachother.

When I was done drawing we made our way back to the panda's. In front of the cage, our two friends sat next to eachother on a bench. Seungri had his arm wrapped around Tao, whose head was lying on his shoulder, and his hear resting in top of the younger's.

"It's time to go back, you comming?" I asked Tao and he rode back with us on the bus. Eventhough Tao and Seungri couldn't communicate very well, they seemed happy.

I hoped I would be able to get in a relaptionship like that and for some reason I began to think of Xiumin with his curte cheeks and beautiful music. Why was I suddenly thinking of him? Did I... have feelings for him?