3.

sick love
Sorry people for not updating x( stupid school projects---------------------------------------- kyuhyun stared at me for a while before turning his head back to his laptop and saying "bring me something nice to eat right now you peasant!" I gave him a dirty look before going downstairs while planning an evil plan.after a while of planning, I made a plan of mixing porridge, milk, ice cream and ketchup together and covering the top of the horrible mixture with Chocolate ice cream so he wont see what's underneath!!!!! while I was in the middle of mixing, I didn't realize someone was behind me,kyuhyun.he looked over my shoulder carefully without me noticing and made disgusted face, when I turned around to get the chocolate ice cream that was on the table, our lips met! Both of our eyes were wide open in shock and our bodies were frozen but after a while, kyuhyun put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer but I didn't resist. A few minutes later which seemed like hours, we pulled back for fresh air and then he smiled at me"you enjoyed it!" His smiled turned into a smirk as he said that"what if I said I did enjoy it?"it was my turn to be smart "I would ask you if you would be my girlfriend." "What if I said yes?" "We would be officially a couple." "Soooooo." "Yeah,we're a couple now!" "Good." "now about what's behind you in the bowl."I didn't look behind me and just simply said "forget it, i'm throwing it away" we leaned in for another kiss.---------------------------------------Hello again, this was the last chapter of the short story, I now have nothing to write about so I would be grateful if you wrote down in the comment section of what type of story or oneshot I should write next or what you would like me to write :)