2.

sick love
Here's my second chapter :s ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sooyoung and yuri gave me the look which read 'have fun' i decided to prove them both wrong "he's sick" i stated but guess what,the two just ignored me,AISH!!!!!!!before walking out i checked my hair just in case and then got into the car and drove away. As soon as i got to the suju's dorm i realized the car was missing "omo they're gone,how am i supposed to get in now?"i asked myself but still decided to go.when i got to the door i knocked in hope of someone answering the doorand when i was about to leave,the door slammed open showing siwon in a wig "heyyaaa gurrlllfreeennnddd!" siwon said in a drunk and messed up american accent "you know that's creepy right?" i looked at him in disgust "yeah,it's the only way to entertain kyuhyun when he's sick but anyway,while you look after him im just going to go to the sm building" he said with a tint of relief i showed up as he took his dark red wig off "byeeee babehh cakehhsss" he sang in horrible american "okay that was really freaky" i thought as i walked inside. Knowing where kyuhyun's room is,i walked up to the room to find sick kyuhyun playing starcraft on his laptop "put that thing down young man right at this moment" i commanded.he looked up with wide eyes showing fear that he might of been caught but when he saw me he smirked "im older then you" he said with a smug look "im older then you blah blah blah" i said like a 4 year old. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Okay guys,the character might seem obnoxious but that's just how the story turned out and not all of my stories are going to be like this so yeah ;)