The Secret Code

Animatedly in Love with You

 

"I think this song is quite nice, Yul. Good job." Sooyoung turned off the player and complimented Yuri.

 

"Thanks'! Tiffany is the singer while I'm the song writer. She's a great singer, isn't she?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

 

"She is. And I'm sure she will be a good lover too for me." A voice interrupted and made both of them turned around.

 

"Wow! A different Taeyeon I see. What's with the arrogant attitude, Taeng? Where is the, 'I just want to see her happy and if being with him makes her happy then I'm more than willing to let her go'?" Sooyoung mimicked Taeyeon's voice.

 

"What if I can make her happier? What if it turns out she is happier with me rather than with him? I should at least try, right?" Taeyeon pulled her tongue out.

 

"Wow!! That's the confidence I've been trying to put inside your brainless head!! Way to go, Taeng!" Yuri teased the poor woman.

 

"Yah!! Stop teasing me, will you?!" Taeyeon pouted and the girls laughed.

 

"Okay okay.. We won't tease you further. So, what's up? What's taking you here?" Sooyoung wiped the tears caused of laughing too much earlier.

 

"I seek for assistance from both of you." Taeyeon showed the scenario and gave it to Yuri.

 

"You have to read it too, Soo." Taeyeon said. Both of them then read the story and gasped simultaneously.

 

"I can't believe this." Yuri was the first to comment.

 

"And so can't I." Sooyoung added.

 

"Hahaha.. Is it that unbelievable for both of you?" Taeyeon asked and both of them nodded at the same time.

 

"Geezz.. Was I used to be that coward?" Both of them nodded again at the same time.

 

"Do you really have to be that honest?" Taeyeon giggled when both of them for the third time nodded again.

 

"At least I want to try this time and I expect both of you to help me in executing the plan. Will you help me, friends?” Taeyeon asked and both of them could only nod for the nth time. They were still shocked with the news and sudden change of Taeyeon.

 

“Can’t you say something instead of repeating the same routine? Nodding and nodding and nodding again? Geezzz…” Taeyeon muttered a protest and both of them chuckled.

 

“Sorry buddy.. It’s just shocking and the effect can’t seem to dissipate just like that. Of course we are more than willing to help you. Tell us what we can do for you.” Sooyoung helped Yuri to sober by slapping her cheek twice.

 

“Ouch! That hurts!! But okay, I will help you too, Taeng!! Oh God, I still can’t believe that this day could finally come!! What made you change your thought? I thought you are determined not to try and just let Tiffany go like- Ouchh again!!!” Yuri held her left foot and lifted it up on the air.

 

“You and your big mouth, Yul! Stop asking odd question and just be thankful that Taeyeon has changed her mind and in a good way.” Sooyoung scolded Yuri and the tanned woman shut almost immediately.

 

“Hahaha.. That’s okay, Soo.. I spent my days off weeping, thinking that I would lose Tiffany no matter what without even trying to win Tiffany’s heart first. I was so stupid back then. I mean, how can I let her go and be his lover when literally I can’t ever live my life normally again if she is out of my life? I love her too much to see her with anyone else but me. I thought I was selfless but it turns out that I’m just a selfish, jealous, possessive person who wants her for myself and no one else’s.” Taeyeon explained shortly.

 

“That’s good for you, Taeng.” Yuri smiled followed by Sooyoung.

 

“I don’t care even if she has no as her answer because at least I know I have tried my best to win her over him. I don’t care if she at the end still chooses him as her lover because her preference is normal, unlike me. I don’t even care if she will avoid me right after I confessed my feelings because I will still at least have memories of her and me and no one can take that away from me for it is kept safely inside my mind. I love her and she has right to know it. I love her so much and she needs to know it before she gives an answer to that guy.” Taeyeon said sadly. Her mind was wandering and thoughts of negative probabilities. What if Tiffany said no?

 

“Hey hey hey~ What’s with the somber mood, huh? You have to be optimist, Taeng! You haven’t even fought but your attitude is already like a soldier who lost in war. Tsk! Get rid the negative thoughts off of your mind, Taeng! Compose yourself!! We’re here to catch you when you fall. We will even entertain you every single day just to make you smile at least once a day.” Sooyoung tried to cheer up Taeyeon.

 

“Yep! Besides, I’m pretty sure she will say yes to you! I have faith in that! You’re just too stupid to realize that she has- Ouch!!!” Yuri yelled again when Sooyoung pinched her belly. Sooyoung glared at Yuri and the poor woman knew she was almost spilled the secret that Tiffany had the same feeling to Taeyeon.

 

“She what?” Taeyeon asked suspiciously.

 

“She has been single for too long. Who knows what she will do if you keep being a coward and too afraid to take the risk. Sooyoung is right, don’t let negative thoughts affect you and make you change your mind. The idea is brilliant and we will do our best to help you. I guess I will handle the music background while Sooyoung will design the characters or in this story, Taeyeon’s character and Tiffany’s character.” Yuri changed the topic.

 

“Yes. Can you do that, Soo? If you don’t mind, I also want you to make others characters like Sunny, Yuri, and yourself. You know, just to make it merrier and such.” Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung.

 

“Sure. When are you planning to show it to her?” Sooyoung agreed to help Taeyeon.

 

“Errr.. Do you think you can finish it all in 3 days?” Taeyeon asked hesitantly.

 

“You said what?!” Both of them said in unison.

 

“I’ve made a promise to Tiffany that she can give an answer to him in 4 days so it means I only have 3 days left to make the scenario into a full complete anime movie. Hehehe..” Taeyeon scratched her neck and grinned.

 

“Our work is enough to keep us waking in the middle of the night and you intended to make us busier, moreover to make a scratch into a full complete story?! Are you kidding me??” Sooyoung said in frustrated tone.

 

“Sunny just asked me to prepared at least 2 new songs for the new movie and now you wanted me to at least make 4 or more songs for your show? I better go to hospital and ask the doctor to get me hospitalized so I can have proper rest.” Yuri complained.

 

“Please, guys? I beg you this time…” Taeyeon pleaded.

 

“What do you think, Yul?” Sooyoung ignored Taeyeon’s plea and asked for Yuri’s opinion.

 

“For sure, we never do something for free so it depends on-“

 

“I will buy you breakfast, lunch, and dinner for this whole week. I will even be here to accompany you doing the job and turning my scenario into anime movie. Please?” Taeyeon tried to persuade them more.

 

“Hmm.. Do you think it will be enough, Soo?”

 

“I don’t know. It’s not easy to make lots of drawings in mere 3 days. Full meal for a week? I don’t think so, Taeng.” Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“Make it into a month then.” Taeyeon said dejectedly.

 

“Then it’s a deal!!” Yuri exclaimed loudly.

 

“Yeaayy!! Free meal for a month!! Good job, Soo!!” Yuri high fived Sooyoung and Taeyon sulked.

 

“Stop sulking and help us to do this, Taeng.” Sooyoung flicked Taeyeon’s forehead and took a blank paper, starting to draw Taeyeon and Tiffany’s characters.

---------------------------------------------

 

“Taetae, what’s wrong with you lately?” Tiffany asked once both of them had entered Tiffany’s place where she lived alone because her parents lived in states.

 

“What about me?” Taeyeon draped her coat on the nearby couch and took off her shoes.

 

“You practically never let me out of your sight since the day you came back to work. You pick me up and drive me to work every single day and we always have meal together, starting from breakfast, lunch, until dinner. And now you decided to have a sleepover without bothering to tell me first beforehand?” Tiffany asked suspiciously.

 

“Is it that bad to have me around you every single day? Do you not want me to sleep in your place? Just say so and I will leave immediately.” Taeyeon didn’t prepare words to argue with that so she made a childish act by saying those.

 

“You know that’s not what I meant, Tae. Stop answering my questions with other questions.” Tiffany shook her head in disagreement.

 

“How are you and him lately? I haven’t seen him around you anymore. Has he given up on you?” Taeyeon patted the seat beside her for Tiffany to occupy and the younger woman did.

 

“How can you see him when you never said yes whenever he wanted to join us, either in breakfast, lunch, or dinner, huh? And no, he hasn’t given up. He said he would wait until I can give him a definite answer.” Tiffany leaned closer to Taeyeon and rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

It was true. Since the day Taeyeon came back from her days off, not even a minute Taeyeon would let Tiffany off of her sight. She would make sure Tiffany was there and didn’t meet the guy. She would call Tiffany to ask her where she was if Taeyeon couldn’t see her inside her studio. Sometimes, she would ask Yuri or Sooyoung to ask where Tiffany was to avoid the youngest of all to scold her for being too overprotective. Fortunately, up until now, Tiffany hadn’t uttered protest words to Taeyeon but the shorter woman knew Tiffany must be feeling kind of disturbed with Taeyeon’s attitude. She was totally oblivious that Tiffany was in fact cheered and felt happy with Taeyeon’s alteration. Tiffany felt like Taeyeon was indeed her lover instead of mere best friend. What lacked of was the confession and Tiffany hoped Taeyeon would make a move soon.

 

“So you’re saying you prefer having meal with him rather than with me? That’s disappointing, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon mumbled lowly but enough to be heard by the younger woman.

 

“I never said that, Taetae. You’re asking why and I just answered your question. I of course happy to have meal with you even if I actually have 3 meals a day and I always have it with you in each meal.” Tiffany sniffed Taeyeon’s fragrance with made her addicted more to Taeyeon. It was like Taeyeon was a drug and she needed her in order to make her stay alive.

 

“More than with him?” Taeyeon braced herself and wrapped her right hand around Tiffany’s waist.

 

“Yes. I love spending time with you more than him, Taetae. Happy now?” Tiffany looked sideways and felt lost in Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“More than you can imagine.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“Fany-ah…” Taeyeon’s broke the silence.

 

“Yes, Tae?” Tiffany answered. She felt secure and safe in Taeyeon’s hold. She had been waiting long enough for Taeyeon to confess but there were no good signs about that until now. She started to give up and decided to just enjoy what she had with Taeyeon and cherished it as much as she could before one of them was ready to move on.

 

“Wh-what do you think of me?” Taeyeon stuttered.

 

“Hmmm… What’s with the sudden question, Tae?” Tiffany looked up.

 

“I just wanna know. You have lots of guys trying to approach you and court you but I have none. Am I bad, Fany-ah? Do I not have any talent to be a good lover?” Taeyeon felt something lost from her when Tiffany took her head off of her shoulder.

 

“What are you talking about, Taeyeon-ah? You can be the best lover out there if you want. You are humble, smart, creative, and attentive, in short you are perfect and talented.” Tiffany commented.

 

“Really?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

 

“Really, Taetae.. There are actually lots of guys trying to approach you but you’re just too cool and ignorance to realize it. First, Kyungsoo from my department, Jaesook from Sooyoung’s department, Jinwoon and Yunjae from your department, and many more. You don’t know that fact, do you?” Tiffany chuckled seeing Taeyeon shook her head innocently.

 

“See? You’re not that uninterested. Vice versa, you’re one of the best women out there. You’re a high quality available woman, Taetae.“ Tiffany gave her best smile to Taeyeon.

 

“Do you really think I can be a good lover, Fany?” Taeyeon asked again.

 

“Definitely!” Tiffany answered with full of confidence.

 

“Hmm..” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“That’s all?” Tiffany frowned.

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon turned around.

 

“Is that all you wanted to ask me?” Tiffany pouted and Taeyeon had difficulties not to pinch those cheeks right here and right now.

 

“Do you think he is a good guy for you? Do you think he can make you happier than you are now?” Taeyeon started a new topic.

 

“He is a good guy so far. He always on time and is an honest man. That’s what I love from him the most. I don’t have an answer for your second question because I haven’t tried it, Taetae.” Tiffany answered nonchalantly.

 

“Do you want to try it with him then?” Taeyeon pried further.

 

“You’re getting weirder, Taetae and so are your questions. I think you are tired that your brain started to dysfunction improperly. Do you want to sleep now?” Tiffany got up but was held back by Taeyeon.

 

“I’m not finished yet, Fany-ah. Will you try to have a deeper relationship with him?” Taeyeon forced Tiffany to sit again beside her.

 

“You told me to wait for another 4 days and this is the third day already so I will have to answer him tomorrow. Ah, now that you’re asking me; it reminds me one thing. What do you think I should answer him, Taetae?” Tiffany pretended to be excited just to see how Taeyeon would react to it.

 

“Tomorrow, Fany-ah. Please just wait for one more day and I will give my opinion.” Taeyeon turned bitter, just as what Tiffany expected. The atmosphere became gloomy and Tiffany regretted her question.

 

“Okay then. It applies the same to your question too. It depends on your opinion, Taetae.” Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon’s thigh.

 

“Let’s go to sleep now. We have work tomorrow.” Taeyeon stood up and offered her hand to Tiffany.

 

“Let’s.” Tiffany welcomed Taeyeon’s hand and together they walked into Tiffany’s one and only bedroom for her other room was used as a place where Tiffany could put all of her belongings.

----------------------------------------------

 

“Is everything ready, Yul?” Taeyeon asked while pacing around the room nervously.

 

“Yep! It’s all ready, Taeng. And can you stop walking around the room? It makes me dizzy.” Yuri gripped Taeyeon’s shoulder to make her stop walking.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just nervous as hell and pacing around helped me to reduce it a little.” Taeyeon smiled a little.

 

“That’s okay. Here, just sit and relax. Implement positive thoughts inside your mind and have faith in yourself. You can do it, Taeng! I know you can!” Yuri inspirited Taeyeon.

 

“Tae, the room is ready to be used. Have you told Tiffany about this?” Sunny entered Sooyoung’s studio and informed the others.

 

“No, I haven’t. I’m afraid the plan didn’t go well so I think I will just tell her when I’m sure a hundred percent that everything is ready. Where is Sooyoung anyway?” Taeyeon grew more nervous the more seconds passed.

 

“She is in the toilet. She said she ate too much this morning and has to pay for what she has done before, you know, doing her unstoppable business inside the toilet cubicle.” Sunny told Taeyeon and the desperate woman could only sigh.

 

“No worries, she will be here in any minute.” Sunny assured.

 

“I hope so. I only have an hour left before the work hour ends. Have you told other staffs to wait inside the studio room? And how about the setting of the seats and such?” Taeyeon asked restlessly.

 

“It has been taken care of, Taeng. I also have informed the others to wait inside right after the work hour ends. Anything else you may need, buddy?” Sunny asked.

 

“No. That’s all I need for now. Thank you, Sunny.” Taeyeon wiped the sweats from her forehead with the back of her hand.

 

“Don’t mention it.” Sunny patted Taeyeon’s thigh.

 

“Sorry for being late! My stomach has trouble so I went to toilet to finish my business. Is everyone ready?” Sooyoung clasped her grumbling stomach.

 

“Are your stomach okay now, Soo?” Yuri asked worriedly.

 

“Yeah. It’s just signaling me that I’m hungry again. Perhaps I was too much in trying to release my-“

 

“Yah stop it! That’s disgusting and I don’t want to know any information regarding your poop, thank you.” Taeyeon cut Sooyoung short and the others laughed.

 

“Hehehe… Sorry. Are you ready, Tae? If yes, then let’s go to the audio visual studio. I met Tiffany on my way here. Have you told her about this?” Sooyoung saw Taeyeon looked pale and she chuckled inside for she had known there’s no way Tiffany would reject Taeyeon’s confession. She was just happy Taeyeon decided to confess in a different way and with lots of efforts.

 

“Can we just postpone it for another day?” Taeyeon asked innocently.

 

“NO!!!” The three of them said in unison.

 

“Come on, Taeng! Who knows today will be the day you will always remember, the day where you can finally call Tiffany as a lover, your lover.” Sunny cheered Taeyeon up.

 

“Bunny is right, Taeng. You’ll never know if you never try. This is the day you’ve been waiting for! We have helped you in any way we can so now it’s your turn to execute your plan yourself. However we will be there to make sure everything goes according to plan.” Yuri added.

 

“Be man and brace yourself rightly, buddy! Let’s go!! And don’t forget to call Tiffany to come on time, alright?” Sooyoung helped Taeyeon to get up.

 

“But I’m not a man.” Taeyeon murmured.

 

“You will be once Tiffany said yes to you. You don’t expect Tiffany to be the man in relationship, right? Because I can’t imagine a man loves pink that much, not to mention with exaggerating nail polisher like that. Eyywwhh~” Sooyoung rubbed her shivering arms.

 

“You’re the one who is exaggerating, Soo.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Do that again and I will change my mind to help you.” Sooyoung threatened.

 

“Please don’t.. I’m sorry.” Taeyeon forced a smiled.

 

“Hahaha… Stop it you two. Let’s go for real now! Tae, call your Tiffany.” Sunny gave Taeyeon her phone.

---------------------------------------------

 

“Taetae, what’s wrong?? Are you okay???” Tiffany panted and bent her body with her hands clasped tight to her knees.

 

“Hi, Fany-ah! Sorry for rushing you here. You’ve done with your job for today, right?” Taeyeon smiled sheepishly, feeling slightly afraid for making the oblivious girl running breathlessly.

 

“Hi?!!! Hi?!! You texted me, saying that it’s urgent and I needed to come here as soon as possible so you just can say Hi to me?! What the hell, Kim Taeyeon?!” Tiffany shrieked and Taeyeon had to protect her hears by covering it with her palms.

 

“Sorry? But it’s kind of urgent actually… Hmm, do you have a plan after this?” Taeyeon smiled again in spite of the scary feelings she felt after looking at Tiffany’s frown.

 

“No, I don’t. Why?” Tiffany wiped the sweats from her forehead and neck. Taeyeon gulped seeing how y it was for her seeing Tiffany’s sticky sweats glued on Tiffany’s well-defined neckline and collarbone.

 

“I need your time if you don’t mind. Half an hour to an hour maybe? Do you think you can do that for me?” Taeyeon took her handkerchief from inside her purse and offered it to Tiffany.

 

“Thank you.. You’re weird, Taetae.. What are you planning to do, huh? You never asked me about my vacant time before… Are you sick?” Tiffany placed her palm on Taeyeon’s forehead, making Taeyeon’s breathe ragged and hitched.

 

“N-no. I’m alright. So, can you do that for me?” Taeyeon gripped Tiffany’s hand and held it.

 

“Sure.. What do you want us to do then?” Tiffany smiled secretively, feeling giddy in a good way inside when she felt how warm and comfortable Taeyeon’s hand was. She wished she could feel this every single day, walking hand in hand with Taeyeon, feeling each other’s warmth which conveyed through their palms.

 

“Actually it’s not us. I just need you to do things according to my instruction and I swear it will be easy. You just need to enter this room and sit. There will be a short anime movie which will start as soon as you place your on the VIP seat. You just have to watch it attentively and once the movie has ended, I will be there for you to give you advice and option regarding that guy’s confession.” Taeyeon said reluctantly. She fidgeted her fingers with her foot tapping on the floor, a cute sight for Tiffany to see.

 

“That’s all?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yep! That’s all.” Taeyeon nodded with a nervous smile attached on her face.

 

“You’re not going to play the movie for me to watch, right?” Tiffany teased.

 

“No! Of course not.. It’s just a fluffy romance movie. I swear it will be a normal one and I hope you will like it.” Taeyeon blushed and hurriedly explained before Tiffany misunderstood the genre of her movie.

 

“Okay then. I’ll see you later.” Tiffany chuckled and entered the studio.

 

Tiffany was quite shocked when she found many other staffs in her building inside the studio. There were about 40 seats inside and all of them but one was occupied. She saw Sunny was sitting in the front row and the seat beside her was empty. Sunny hinted Tiffany to come closer and sit beside her. Tiffany stepped forward and took the vacant seat beside Sunny. Tiffany asked what happened but Sunny didn’t want to spill the truth and could only give a sheepish smile just like Taeyeon gave her minutes ago. Soon after the lights were turned off and it was almost made Tiffany screamed. Sunny held her hand, assuring the younger woman that it was okay.

 

The show started soon. Taeyeon’s face in a cartoon way with big eyes, dark brown hair, cute nose and plump lips popped out of the screen. Tiffany held her intention to laugh for it was the first time she saw Taeyeon was transformed into a cartoon or anime character. The anime version of Taeyeon looked very similar, from the height to her face feature. She took a glimpse at Sunny and she saw the same reaction. Sunny smiled widely seeing Taeyeon’s anime version.

 

“Uh.. Hi! First of all, thank you for spending your time to go here and watch my first movie as in first real movie with real characters you usually find in your everyday life. Err.. Okay this is weird and I’m nervous as hell. Hey, chopstick, you didn’t record this, did you? Can we just do it all over again?” The audience burst into laughter seeing Taeyeon’s anime version with priceless expression, including Tiffany and Sunny.

 

“Okay I’m ready now, Soo.” Taeyeon gave a thumb up. The audience laughed again.

 

“Hi guys! I believe most of you already know me even some of you maybe just know me by name. I’m Kim Taeyeon, the main writer or you can say the script writer of anime movies. You must be wondering, why am I sitting here watching Kim Taeyeon the writer turned into anime character and saying unimportant things? Well, I’m sorry to make you sit here but I kind of hope you do this willingly. I’m here to present my movie with help from my friends, Sunny, Sooyoung, and Yuri. Why would I do this? Err,, I can’t answer that now. Please enjoy the show and yeah I hope you like it.” Taeyeon ended the speech with a shy smile and she vanished as fast as she popped up earlier.

 

“What’s with Taeyeon, unnie? Why is she making us to sit here anyway? What kind of movie she intended us to watch, huh?” Tiffany whispered inside Sunny’s ear.

 

“You just have to be more patient and wait until the show has started. I will give you small hint; Taeyeon did all these just for you.” Sunny winked.

 

“And it makes me more confuse than I was before.” Tiffany muttered lowly and Sunny giggled hearing that innocent remark.

 

“My name is Kim Taeyeon and I was a year younger when I first saw her. Yes, you hear me rightly for it was her, not him and I’m not ashamed of that fact. She is too gorgeous and perfect; so flawless that you can’t even find a spot of imperfectness within her. She is beautiful inside out and if you’re wondering who she is then let me bear the honor to spill out the secret. Her name is Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.” It was Taeyeon’s voice which said it and Tiffany blushed.

 

“She is still a part time worker here for she is still trying to finish her thesis by now. She is much younger than me but hey, can’t you decide a person whom you want to love? You can’t, can you? And so am I. I never knew how and when I started to feel this feeling inside of me. All I know is that this feeling of mine keeps growing each day passes.” Taeyeon’s voice continued to echo and the movie began.

 

“You see the woman with red shoulder-length hair who was walking toward me? Yep that’s the one; Tiffany Hwang who has succeeded in taking away my heart in less than split seconds. Oh yes, the woman who is shorter than me is Sunny, my boss and the one who introduced me to Tiffany. Thank you for your letting me know her, Bunny!” It was like the audience was watching a story where Taeyeon’s was the narrator.

 

On the screen, people could see a woman with eye smile greeted Taeyeon and introduced herself as Tiffany. Physically, Tiffany was just like how Taeyeon described. Even if she had been turned into an anime character, Tiffany was still beautiful and so were Sunny and Taeyeon. The heights difference was the only distinct feature which could differentiate between Taeyeon and Sunny. Others physical feature which different was the hair-length. There were 2 people walking side by side who were none but Sunny and Tiffany. On their way, they met another short woman who people believed to be Taeyeon. Sunny stopped Taeyeon halfway and introduced Tiffany to Taeyeon. They shook their hands and smiled to each other sincerely.

 

“That was the first time I know a girl named Tiffany and that a woman can as beautiful as her existed. Don't judge me wrong, I used to be normal like you guys but this woman has indeed turned my preference and made me think that man is good but woman is much better!" Taeyeon's voice could be heard on the background.

 

"Okay, let's just skip to the moment where I first thought that her beauty is unbearable, where my world turned upside down, and when for the first time my heart skipped a bit when I saw her." Taeyeon added.

 

From the screen, the audience could see Taeyeon from the corner sight of view typing what looked like scenario for the movie on her computer. The camera moved and recorded a woman with red hair walked toward Taeyeon's direction, bringing a cup of coffee. Tiffany stopped in front of Taeyeon's table and placed the coffee on the table. Tiffany smiled and Taeyeon was too astonished by the beautiful woman before her. Seconds later, when Tiffany had vanished from Taeyeon's sight, Taeyeon shook her head rapidly and slapped her cheeks several times.

 

"Yep! That was the first time I realized my abnormal heartbeat and how it beat with wrong rhytm only when she's around." Taeyeon voice echoed again.

 

"Unfortunately that's not the end of the story. I was too coward to confess my feeling so that I let many chances passed me by. She always consulted to me before going to any date but never once I said no and so I could only bit my lips and hid my crying heart carefully." Taeyeon said.

 

The movie continued to Tiffany who looked like busy talking to Taeyeon during lunch. Taeyeon nodded to whatever question Tiffany threw at her. The background told that the location was the office's pantry. Tiffany sometimes fed Taeyeon the food and the older woman could only blush and opened up .

 

The movie moved to the time when work time had over. Taeyeon and Tiffany were inside an elevator and as soon as the elevator opened, a guy appeared. That guy grinned and Tiffany replied with the same wide smile. The camera zoomed from the guy's face, Tiffany's face, and finally Taeyeon's face. Amongst all, Taeyeon's face was the gloomiest one. Both Tiffany and the guy looked happy yet Taeyeon wasn't.

 

"That's the guy who makes me feel threatened lately. He's the only guy who could last for more than 3 dates. Honestly, it makes me frightened because I'm afraid seeing her with a person with official status and to know that the person can be anyone but me when I know, it should've been me." The audiences could sense the seriousness and the sincerity from how Taeyeon said those words.

 

Tiffany walked and stood beside Taeyeon. Not long after, Tiffany and the guy waved at Taeyeon, leaving the poor woman alone, accompanied only by the heartache which grasped her chest tightly. Now that Tiffany and the guy had left, Taeyeon exhaled a heavy breath and clasped her aching heart.

 

"You know, it's not easy to be a best friend with the fact that you're in love with your own best friend. It's hard to be objective and advise her with clear mind when she's asking for my opinion about that guy. Moreover when that guy has made a huge movement such as confessing his interest to Tiffany. Sighed. If you were me, what would you say about that?"

 

There were two women sitting face to face who were no one but Taeyeon and Tiffany. The younger one was asking for an opinion from the older woman. Taeyeon could only try to act like she's happy to hear the guy has confessed. She really tried to smile widely but failed miserably. The cartoon version of Taeyeon promised Tiffany to give her proper advice soon but definitely not at the time being. Seconds later, the lighting were on and the wide screen turned black. Sounds of nearing taps of foot could be heard.

 

"Up until now I haven't given her the answer. Why? Because I don't want her to be with him. I don't want him own the person whom I love the most after my God and family. I don't want him to call her his when I know I've known her longer. I don't want him to be his girlfriend because I want her to be my girlfriend." Taeyeon walked closer and approached Tiffany who gasped and had shocked expression. The audiences were in deep silent, concentrating their eyes and mind on the scene before them.

 

"Tiffany Hwang, we've been known each other for some time already. At first I aimed to be your best friend because I knew there is no way you could be more than that. You're normal, you like guys, you always squeal whenever you see handsome actor on TV. You may call me crazy for I'm still doing this after knowing how straight you are." Taeyeon gulped hard and sweats could be seen around her forehead down to her neckline.

 

"But yeah, I'm crazy. I'm crazily in love with you and don't ask me why or how because I don't know either. All I know that every act I do whenever you're around or when I think of you is a sign of love. I even did some searching on google site and you don't have any idea how surprise I was when that article said that I'm in love." Taeyeon chuckled a little followed by the audiences who were now smiling too. They were too absorbed with Taeyeon's ways of confession which they found cute and daring.

 

"I even considered myself to consult it to priest or psychiatrist because I was afraid. I was like you too before, you know, squealing over handsome guys, admiring well-built actor, and such. And finally I can never do those any longer because I'm in love with a woman. Can you imagine how I felt, Fany?" Tiffany smiled and shook her head. Taeyeon grinned seeing Tiffany reacted to her question. She braced herself and pumped her confidence in her more.

 

"Then I realized, none of them can heal me. Priest will say that I'm a sinner for being in love with the same gender. Physiatrist will give me anti-depressant tablet to make me forget about you. But you, you're the only one who can cure me by giving me a chance to prove my love for you, to show you that I can love you better than any guys do; that I can make you feel happier than that guy will make you. So, Fany-ah.. Will you be my girlfriend and mine only?" Taeyeon kneeled before Tiffany and looked at her straight in the eyes.

 

The screen lightened up again and there were 2 words on the background. It was read NO and YES. Taeyeon bit her lips hard and prepared herself for the worst scenario in case Tiffany didn't have the same feeling as her. She anticipated for the worst in case Tiffany wanted to do more than just rejection, slapping Taeyeon for an instance. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly, expecting a hard hit landed on her cheek. Instead, Taeyeon felt a smooth soft surface on her lips. It was short and lasted for less than a second but it was sure felt real.

 

"Took you long enough." Tiffany smiled and Taeyeon opened up her eyes. The audiences cheered and clapped their hands.

 

"So is that a yes???" Taeyeon stood up and Tiffany followed. Taeyeon hesitantly grabbed Tiffany's hand and held it.

 

"Babo!!" Tiffany hit Taeyeon's chest before hastily gripped Taeyeon's collar and kissed Taeyeon again, much longer and more intense this time.

 

"I love you." Taeyeon said in between kisses. She shut her eyes and tilted her head, letting her reflex and longing for Tiffany's touch led her.

 

"I love you too." Tiffany replied and let Taeyeon dominated her. Both Tiffany and Taeyeon ignored the audiences whistle, teasings, clappings. It was like the whole world was owned by the newly official couple.

 

The kiss ended when both of them heard weird sounds coming from the not so big theater. Tiffany and Taeyeon saw how the audiences expression were all in shock state. Unknowingly to them, when Tiffany said yes to Taeyeon's confession earlier, Sooyoung highlighted the YES word and the movie turned to a bolder and unrated one with both Taeyeon and Tiffany as the main characters.

 

The cartoon version of them was now kissing inside the elevator and Taeyeon used her one hand to make the elevator stopped working. Taeyeon smirked while Tiffany breathlessly tried to an amountful of oxygen to enter her poor lung. Taeyeon started to Tiffany's blouse with attached on Tiffany's neck. Tiffany deliberately tilted her head to give more space for Taeyeon to naughtily play with her amazing tongue and lips.

 

"SOOYOUNG!!!! I told you to make fluffy movie not a !! I'm gonna kill that stupid chopstick!!!" The real Taeyeon unwillingly let go of her girlfriend hand and stomped to search for her tall best friend.

 

"I better run now. I'll call you later, Bunny!" Sooyoung pecked Sunny's cheek and ran away from Taeyeon who had her nose flared with furious.

 

"Oh my this is so embarrassing!!" Tiffany covered her face since the movie was still playing and none of the audiences was trying to get out. It seemed that they enjoyed the movie made by Sooyoung and inspired by Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

"Hmm.. I think I have to consider making a movie if I have a chance next time. I'm sure it will sell well." Sunny nodded and sat back on her seat to watch the rest of the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Tada!! And that's the end of it.. I'm sorry it took me some time to complete this story.

I already have new and fresh idea to make a new one shot but now that I think again I still have incomplete stories to update.. So what do you want  me to do, huh? Creating a new story since I still can remember it clearly or postpone it so I can update the others??

Christmas is nearing and I'm so excited with that fact!! It will be the day where you can have your holiday plus spend it with people you love the most, be it with your lover or family~ But since I have no lover, I think I will just spend it with my family only T.T

Anyway, thank you for reading my story. Thank you also for subscribing, voting, and putting nice and warm comments~

I love you guys and see you next time!! :*