Keywords

Animatedly in Love with You

 

"TAEYON!!!!" Sooyoung screamed inside the said name girl's ear a little bit louder than before.

 

"Yah!! What are you doing?! What if I become deaf because of your ugly voice?!" Taeyeon turned her head and frowned at her tall friend.

 

"Well if it's indeed true than I'm not one to be blamed. You are so busy inside your musing, thinking about a particular girl who has eye-smile, sharp nose, kind of loud yet husky voice with-"

 

"Alright alright. I get what you mean, Soo. What do you want inside my cubicle? You know your place of work isn't here." Taeyeon pressed ctrl+s to save her unfinished story on her computer and closed the words window tab afterward.

 

"How can I work if the scriptwriter hasn't finished her job, huh?" Sooyoung satirized the latter by jutting out her lips toward Taeyeon. She pulled the nearby chair and sat on it, beside Taeyeon.

 

"Me? When is the deadline anyway? Why are you rushing me?" Taeyeon asked casually.

 

"Are you kidding me?! If the anime isn't that high in rating, I'm sure Sunny have you fired by now! Tsk! What a great worker you are, Kim Taeyeon." Sooyoung scoffed. She took off the lid of Taeyeon's mug and sipped the coffee from inside of it.

 

"Yah! That's my coffee!!" Taeyeon grabbed the mug back from Sooyoung's grasp.

 

"Yes it is but I need it more than you are since I practically have nothing to do now thanks' to you." Sooyoung scoffed.

 

Sooyoung was the character designer while Taeyeon was the script writer so literally Sooyoung's job depended on how fast Taeyeon could finish her dribble and submitted to the chief editor who was Sunny. Sunny would first read it and made sure that Taeyeon's writing was good enough before she signed an okay on it. Yuri was the music composer, so she had responsibility to renew the anime soundtrack after some episodes.

 

Tiffany was the girl whom Taeyeon paid attention to for some time already. She's an intern in Yuri's department. Thanks' to her wonderful voice, her position had been upgraded to anime character's voice actress and sometime she would sing the original soundtrack. However, Tiffany was still a college student who was trying to graduate within 6 months. She had been working for the company which owned by Sunny's father for about a year. And yeah, it would also mean, Tiffany wasn't an official employee. She was a part time worker. Tiffany was 21 years old while Taeyeon was 25. Sunny was 26, Yuri was 24, and Sooyoung was 25, like Taeyeon.

 

"And for your information, our company has signed the agreement stating that starting next month, our anime program will be aired 3 times a week. Errmm.. As a scriptwriter you should have known about this. We've talked about it on the meeting last Tuesday, Taeng. Don't tell me you don't know this matter....." Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon's expression attentively.

 

"You're too busy thinking of her when the meeting was held, weren't you?" Sooyoung sighed and Taeyeon smiled dejectedly.

 

"Sorry." Taeyeon muttered.

 

"Why don't you just be brave and confess to her, huh? It's been months! Close to a year if I'm not mistaken! What's holding you back, actually?" Sooyoung turned off her professional mode and asked as a best friend.

 

"It's not that easy, okay? It's just... Sighed. She's not swing my way, Soo. How can I court her and put everything at stake??" Taeyeon argued.

 

"What's not easy about confessing? You only have to say you like her, that if you're feeling is still lingering on like term and if she doesn't feel the same way, she'll say no and both of you will still stay as best friends. Case closed." Sooyoung elaborated her point of view.

 

"Have you ever in love before?"

 

"Not yet."

 

"Then case closed because you don't even know how love feels. How you'll feel panic yet your stomach filled with butterflies whenever your loved one is around. How your eyes can only detect her/him without even care for the surrounding. How your heart is beating uncontrollable whenever she/he smiles at you. How you shiver whenever-"

 

"Aish! You make love seems complicated." Sooyoung shook her head in disapproval.

 

"It is complicated." Taeyeon emphasized the word 'is'.

 

"Well, for whatever it is worth, she's seeing someone right now or at least there's someone who's trying to court her." Sooyoung informed the latter who had priceless expression.

 

"Shocking, right?" Sooyoung smirked.

 

"It's her right to seek happiness and love. I just hope that man is nice enough and can treat her like a prescious jewel. He's lucky though." Taeyeon composed herself, trying hard not to burst or let her tears flow.

 

"What if he's not nice and just take advantage of her?" Sooyoung asked further.

 

"Then I'll be more than happy to kick his ." Taeyeon unconsciously gritted her teeth and clenched her fist under the table.

 

"It's yours to decide. Just make sure that script will be approved by Sunny and enter my room today. It's too boring to have nothing to do." Sooyoung got up.

 

"I'll see you later then, Tae!" Sooyung walked back to her cubicle.

 

"Am I really losing you now, Fany? I'm such a coward, aren't I?" Taeyeon smiled bitterly to herself and continued working even when she knew it was kind of impossible knowing her crush was on the verge of being taken by somebody else.

----------------------------------------

 

"Taetae!!" The girl of her life came and clasped Taeyeon's shoulder from behind.

 

"Hi Fany! Why are you here?" Taeyeon silently scolded her heart for beating out too loudly. She knew she has reached the age where she should have left teenager childish act in love off her but hey! This was Tiffany we're talking about, the girl who had the most beautiful smile in the world, well at least for Taeyeon.

 

"What do you mean by why I'm here? It's lunch time, Tae! I'm here to pick you up obviously!" Tiffany shamelessly sat on Taeyeon's lap, saved Taeyeon's work and lastly, she turned off the pc.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Taeyeon blushed feeling Tiffany wiggling her well-rounded on her lap and yeah, she had to admit that she liked the feeling.

 

"Geezz.. Clearly I stopped you from working because it's time for our mouth to work! I'm hungry! Let's grab lunch!" Tiffany stood up and pulled Taeyeon with her.

 

"I'm your senior for your information and we're in workplace right now. Can't you be more formal and professional?" Taeyeon asked. She lied about her protest. She just couldn't handle being too close with Tiffany. The intensity was too much and the nervousness was too much too.

 

"That's okay to be informal. Soon enough, this company will be mine anyway. As long as you submit and do your job desk on time then you can continue being lovey dovey, showing your public display affection to anyone, including me." Sunny out of nowhere came and rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh come on, unnie.. You're just jealous with me and Taetae's relationship." Tiffany stuck out her tongue at Sunny.

 

"Why should I when from what I see, Taeyeon is acting more like your babysitter more than your senior or friend. Geezz.. Taetae? Seriously? You sound like a puppy, Taeng. An obedient one it is." Sunny patted Taeyeon's head playfully.

 

"Hand?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon gave her hand.

 

"Aah.. You're indeed an obedient puppy. Can you lend her to me sometimes? When you're already feel bored maybe?" Sunny chuckled when Taeyeon just realized what happened.

 

"Yah!!" Taeyeon growled.

 

"Hahaha.. You're mean, unnie. Anyway, I and Taeyeon are going to lunch. Do you wanna come?" Tiffany linked her arm with Taeyeon's left one and Sunny smirked seeing that.

 

"I'm afraid I have to say no to your invitation. I'll just have lunch with Yuri and Sooyoung." Sunny smiled.

 

"Oh okay. We'll go first then. Taetae, I'm gonna go to the toilet. Wait for me!" Tiffany stated and left in hurry.

 

"I wonder how she can be the only person who doesn't know about your feeling." Sunny started the conversation once she's sure Tiffany had gone.

 

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon pretended and avoided Sunny's stare.

 

"Oh come on, Taeng! The whole staffs in this floor know about your feeling for her." Sunny halted when Taeyeon looked startled.

 

"And no! No one told me. Like I said, it's that obvious. Even blind person can detect your feeling from afar." Sunny added.

 

"You know, the way you act clumsy when she's around. How you want to make sure she's safe and harmless without she knew it. How your eyes will flicker whenever you see her smile. It's just that obvious and you can't deny you have a feeling for her. That way I mean." Sunny tapped her chin and observed Taeyeon's reaction.

 

"You need to make a move, Taeng. A girl as beautiful and as high quality as her won't stay single forever. You never know a day when she's being snatched in front of your eyes will come. Stop playing safe and get out from friend zone." Sunny leaned her back to the wall behind her.

 

"I can't when I'm not even sure what she's feeling for me." Taeyeon weakly exclaimed.

 

Yes, Taeyeon was the kindest staff amongst all when Tiffany came so they clicked almost immediately. Taeyeon was her mentor, the one who introduced her to others staffs. Taeyeon too was the one who brought Tiffany to her group. Taeyeon didn't believe love at first sight and yes, she didn't fall for Tiffany at first sight. Day by day passed and slowly, Taeyeon's heart felt a huge change which caused many indications such as anxiety, nervous at times, longing, and the worst was self-blaming. She blamed herself for falling for Tiffany, the most impossible person she could ever have. The possibility was small, tiny even and Taeyeon didn't want to risk the friendship of a year to uncertain answer.

 

It was a biggest lie if Taeyeon said she's happy just being friends with Tiffany. Honestly? It's a torment, an endless torture. But, did she have a chance? Taeyeon was sure she didn't. Yes, she's close with Tiffany but then again, Tiffany was like that to almost everyone she met. The difference was, Tiffany made Taeyeon a nickname, Taetae. Tiffany was a very cheerful and active person. She's caring not only to Taeyeon, but also to Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, and others. With that, how can Taeyeon had strong foundation and will to confess? When Tiffany kept giving false hints to her.

 

"Then why don't you try something to make sure of her feelings for you?" Sunny casually responded.

 

"Naah.. It's not a good idea. She's not even swings my way, Bunny." Taeyeon disagreed. She took a glimpse at the hallway in case Tiffany was already on her way back.

 

"How can you say so?" Sunny frowned.

 

"She got plenty exes and all of them are men, Bunny. What more proofs do you need?" Taeyeon crossed her hands on her chest and stared at the cold floor, sighing.

 

"So?" Sunny raised one of her eyebrows.

 

"So it's clear that she prefers my opposite gender than my gender, Sunny. Geez.." Taeyeon reasoned out.

 

"Who knows you're the first woman she's in love with, right? You never know, Taeng unless you try." Sunny shrugged.

 

"And you never know what bad impact I may cause if I decided to confess." Taeyeon debated back.

 

"Get out from your comfort zone, Taeng. That's all I can say." Sunny glanced at the walking Tiffany and waved at her before moving away to Sooyoung's room.

-------------------------------------------

 

"How's work? You seem quite busy lately." Tiffany rolled the spaghetti with her fork.

 

"Yeah.. That new agreement makes me work like a slave. Our program isn't even as famous as Fairy Tale or One Piece so why the TV station even bother to make it appear 3 times a week." Taeyeon complained while eating her fries.

 

"I know right? But you should be happy. At least, your salary will be tripled. That's great news! You can buy the car you've always wanted sooner!! It's time to replace your bike anyway." Tiffany forked the meatball and brought it to .

 

"Why? Are you starting to feel bad riding on my bike? Wow! I never knew you're a materialistic girl after all this time." Taeyeon acted to gasp and made her eyes grow wide.

 

"Yah!! I'm just trying to make you see from the positive side!" Tiffany punched Taeyeon but not too hard.

 

"How about you? I heard from Sooyoung that there's a guy who's trying to court you. Is that right?" Taeyeon deep inside hoped Tiffany would say no and denied that accusation.

 

"Uhm..." Tiffany looked at anywhere but Taeyeon and slowly nodded her head.

 

"I see. Do I know this guy?" Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm down herself. It turned out that what Sooyoung said was true and Taeyeon was nowhere near ready to accept it.

 

"He is Sunny's younger brother." Tiffany mentioned the name and Taeyeon flinched for some seconds.

 

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" Taeyeon fisted her hand under the table.

 

"Because we're not official yet. We went out a few times and dated yes, but that's that." Tiffany could swear she saw Taeyeon's expression saddened for a moment but at the next moment, Taeyeon had back to normal.

 

"When are you going to tell me? When you both are already official? When every staff on our floor knows it? When I'm the only person left who's being obvious about this?" Taeyeon's grip on the clothtable tightened. She frowned, making her eyebrows furrowed.

 

"Wha- I didn't tell anybody else! In fact, you're the first person who knows it, Tae. Why do you sound so angry anyway? I'll tell when I want to and you don't have any right to force me to say or to tell anything that I don't want to." Tiffany defended herself and she regretted her words as soon as she blurted it out.

 

"You're right. I don't have any authority to do that. We're not more than senior and junior anyway. I'm so sorry. I hope he's a nice guy for you." Taeyeon turned somber but she didn't show it. Her heart shattered into pieces.

 

"You know that's not what I meant, Taetae. I just don't want to tell when the picture isn't clear yet. He hasn't confessed and I don't even know what I feel for him. He's a gentleman and very genuine. He's funny too but I think my feeling for him is still admiration. I want to see whether I'll like him more in the future or not. That's why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." Tiffany reached out and touched Taeyeon's hand.

 

"That's okay. It's partly my fault too. You'll tell when you're ready, right?" Taeyeon saw Tiffany nodded.

 

"Now let's go back to work. I got a mountful things to do. Sooyoung has scolded me this morning for not giving her something to do." Taeyeon pulled out her hand and grabbed her wallet. Tiffany's phone vibrated and Taeyeon saw Tiffany smiled a little reading the message.

 

"Is it him?" Taeyeon knew she would hate the answer yet still dared to ask.

 

"Yes. He asked me out to have a dinner with him. I'll just say no because we're planning to go to movies tonight, right Tae?" Tiffany looked up.

 

"Just say yes to him. I don't think I have time to catch a movie tonight. I have to finish my script. Next time, maybe?" Taeyeon smiled bitterly and it was hard for Tiffany not to notice it.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Fany-ah, I'll go to toilet first. You can go back first. I'll see you later, okay?" Taeyeon put the money on the table.

 

"Okay." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Why are you so stupid and slow, Taeyeon-ah?" Tiffany mumbled once Taeyeon had gone.

---------------------------------------

 

That night was the night that Taeyeon could never forget. The most excruciating and tormenting night Taeyeon ever experienced. Taeyeon was getting ready to go home. She had said goodbye to everybody and came down to the lobby. She met Tiffany there and talked to her for a minute or two.

 

Taeyeon knew then that Tiffany was waiting for the guy and the irresponsible guy according to Taeyeon's opinion stucked in a huge traffic and that made Tiffany had to wait. Taeyeon as nice as she was, not to mention with lots of love to give to the latter offered Tiffany to accompany her.

 

They were chatting as usual and Taeyeon forgot the fact that she's there to accompany Tiffany to wait for the guy. Not long after, the guy came and Tiffany introduced her as Tiffany's no.1 best friend to the guy. Taeyeon's already broken heart by preforce stabbed again numerously. They sat together and chatted. Taeyeon's heart was too weak to receive it so she excused herself, leaving the two love birds or so Taeyeon thought alone.

 

The first thing Taeyeon did when she reached home was kneel on her knee and let everything she had been hiding inside out. She hadn't the lights, she hadn't changed her clothes, and she hadn't even took off her shoes. Everything happened today was too much for her to take. She couldn't hold it back anymore so she broke down and cried.

 

She let the tears flow, streaming out of her eyes in a rapid speed and she didn't intend to stop it. She wanted to cherish every single drop of tears which caused by Tiffany. She wanted to beat herself out for being such a coward. She wanted to punch herself for being afraid to take the risk. But at the end of the day, she knew she's what she was. She probably could change, but would it be too late when she's ready to change? Would it make any difference? Tiffany admitted she admired the guy and every love story started with admiration which would expand as like before it grew to be love. It happened to Taeyeon once when she admired the girl's smile and there's no doubt it would happen to Tiffany too.

 

An hour later she found herself had moved from her earlier position. She was laying on her bed, face buried on her pillow, and soon after a loud scream could be heard echoing inside the room. Taeyeon turned around and tried to control her breathing pattern. The sobs, the sniffs, and the ragged breathe mixed into one.

 

Taeyeon's eyes started to get swollen, her nose was red, and her face was wet. She had fallen for the latter since the first month she met her. Taeyeon was even willing to change her preference for Tiffany. Yes, Taeyeon was normal before she fell in love with Tiffany. She got few exes who were all guys so it meant Tiffany was the first woman she ever fell in love with. Feeling tired, Taeyeon finally slept with tears dampened her cheeks and made a distinct pool around her pillow.

-------------------------------------

 

"You summoned me, Sunny?" Taeyeon's head sneaked peek from the gap between the door and the wall.

 

"Yes. Please have a seat, Taeng." Sunny smiled and allowed Taeyeon to sit.

 

"What's up?" Taeyeon pulled the chair and sat.

 

"I got a bad news and good news for you." Sunny said.

 

"Okay.. You can start from the good news then. I hate hearing bad one." Taeyeon pushed her chair closer to the table.

 

"The good news is, you'll have your salary raised starting next month." Sunny clapped her hands happily but once she saw Taeyeon was indifferent, she stopped.

 

"And the bad news would be, I'll have more stories to do. Am I right, Sunkyu?" Taeyeon said uninterestedly.

 

"Yah! You should be happy to have a raise!! But yeah, it means you'll have more stories to work at. The private TV station just called me and seeing the rating of our current anime made them interested to air our program. For a starter, they want us to do 30 episodes. What do you think?" Sunny asked for Taeyeon's opinion.

 

"Why should I think when you're already signed the contract." Taeyeon replied shortly.

 

"Hahaha.. You're right. Anyway, they trust us to choose the genre, the flow of the story, and such. They give us 30 minutes for each episode. Do you think you can do that? I'll give you authority to make your own story this time. I won't forbid you to write down your wildest imagination as long as the rating is good." Sunny pulled out the documents contract and gave it to Taeyeon.

 

"What if I say no?" Taeyeon asked while reading the terms and condition of the contract document.

 

"I'll try to persuade you as much as I can, bribe you with salary's increment, and maybe give you a bonus if we can reach the rating target before 4th episodes, but! If you still say no, then I'll have to forcely another writer." Sunny smirked seeing Taeyeon thinking.

 

"What if I say yes?" Taeyeon tapped her chin.

 

"Then I'll do as I've said before." Sunny shrugged and leaned back.

 

"You know what? You're such a tricky and full of schemes boss. You don't give me enough time to think because the first episode should be aired in the next 10 days. So I must give my answer now, right?" Taeyeon sighed and Sunny nodded.

 

"Okay. It's a yes then." Taeyeon closed the document and gave it back.

 

"Yeayy!! So, what story you'll make?" Sunny questioned excitedly.

 

"Unrequited love."

 

"Pardon?"

 

"I said unrequited love. About a man or woman whose love isn't reciprocated by the one she/he loves." Taeyeon explained.

 

"I know what it means, but it's anime we're talking about, Taeng! It should be filled by fantasy, comedy, fluff and add a little bit of drama." Sunny blurted out her thoughts.

 

"Then? You've watched D.NAngel, right? Love story is one of the most important issues. The main actor loved Risa at first but eventually he fell to her twin, Riku." Taeyeon argued back.

 

"Don't forget the fantasy issue too. He could change to Dark and could fly using his bunny or whatever it was." Sunny talked.

 

"Right. I'll add the fantasy issue too then. Which one do you prefer? Witches? Magic? Superpower?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Whatever you think best. I have faith in you, Taeng. You've been successful for many times so I believe you'll nail this one too." Sunny smiled.

 

"Thanks' Sunny. Give me a day or two to think about it. I'll let you know the idea tomorrow." Taeyeon told Sunny.

 

"Sure thing. I'll wait for the news from you then." Taeyeon nodded at Sunny's words and stood up to walk out the room.

 

"Oh.. Hi, Taetae!" Tiffany was taken aback when she almost bumped to Taeyeon on her way in to Sunny's office.

 

"Hi, Fany. Want to meet Sunny too?" Taeyeon awkwardly said. She didn't expect to meet her loved one.

 

"Yeah. You're done with her?"

 

"Yes. You can come inside then." Taeyeon smiled and excused herself.

----------------------------------------

 

"I swear I'll kill you if your plan doesn't work, unnie!" Tiffany growled once Taeyeon was out of sight.

 

"Hello to you too, Fany." Sunny chuckled.

 

"Don't hello me. There's no progress with your plan so far. She hasn't changed for the better. Worse! She seems like she's avoiding me!" Tiffany grumbled again and sat on the chair in front of Sunny's table harshly.

 

"So far? It's only been a month, Fany! You know how slow she can be so chill. We'll see the result in a moment." Sunny calmly responded.

 

"And when is that? When the world is stop rotating? When doomsday is about to come? When Jesus comes for the second time to save you and me?" Tiffany scoffed and crossed her hands on her chest.

 

"When she's desperate enough. Hahaha.. And why are you in a rush? It should have been Taeyeon who feels worried for her loved one is about to be snatched away." Sunny shook her head and giggled.

 

"She's not the only one in love, Sunny unnie." Tiffany said softly but loud enough to be heard by the latter.

 

"Oh my oh my.. Both of you are fairly stupid, aren't you? She loves you but she's too afraid and act cowardice to confess and you're too full of pride, saying she should be the one to confess because you want to be the girl in the relationship. Geezz..." Sunny sighed.

 

Taeyeon probably the first person who fell for Tiffany, but it didn't mean that her love would be forever unrequited. About 4 months after knowing Taeyeon, Tiffany realized there's something different happened to her. She felt nervous and acted all clumsy whenever Taeyeon was around. At first, she thought it was just because Taeyeon was the kindest person she had ever met and so she concluded it wasn't more than admiration.

 

Her thoughts wanted it or not had to change when she felt hatred and anguish surrounded her if she saw Taeyeon was too close to her comfort wo her office colleague, aside from Sooyoung, Yuri, or Sunny of course. For an example, IU, Sooyoung's staff who in Tiffany's opinion always deliberately pretended to be dumb just to attract Taeyeon's attention. She disliked IU being too close and disturbed Taeyeon's personal space. She observed her jealousy feelings further just to find out that it was not mere jealousy, but it was love.

 

Unlike Taeyeon, Tiffany didn't hesitate to consult her absurd feeling to others. She seeked for advices and recommendation from her friends. Most of them mocked and teased Tiffany for being too blind for too long. Tiffany was taken aback when she's told that Taeyeon's love for her was too obvious to be ignored. Sooyoung, Taeyeon's schoolmate told Tiffany about Taeyeon's cowardice behavior. They all said, Tiffany would grow gray hair before Taeyeon came out clean and confessed.

 

Tiffany didn't believe it at first but as time went by, she started to have bad feelings about Taeyeon's cowardice act too. They asked Tiffany to just be the one to confess and Tiffany declined because of that reason mentioned above. All of their friends got frustrated, until Sunny came up with an idea, a brilliant one they had to admit.

 

"Yah! At least, I'm trying to execute your plan rightly here. All I need to know is, what is the percentage of being success? Will it even be success anyway? Sighed. I hate pretending to have something with your brother, Sunny unnie." Tiffany closed her eyes and felt she already missed the shorter woman.

 

"If he's being in love with you is the thing you're afraid of then stop being worried. He has a fiancé already and he's too loyal to change his heart." Sunny stated.

 

"Then, is his girlfriend okay with me and him?" Tiffany asked and Sunny nodded twice.

 

"Wow! What a weird girl she is then. Anyway, when do you think she will confess? It's kind of hard to control myself around her nowadays. Her avoiding me makes the hormones in me uncontrollable. What do I do, unnie?" Tiffany honestly said what she had been feeling for some time.

 

"Hahaha.. You're still on the age where your hormones are raging so it's normal. When do you think Taeyeon starting avoiding you?" Sunny rolled the pen inside her palm.

 

"When she met your brother if I'm not mistaken." Tiffany frowned while Sunny smiled.

 

"That's great! It's an indication that she's so jealous." Sunny grinned widely.

 

"Or an indication where she's feeling her existence is no longer needed. You know Taeyeon's bad traits to herself; she always thinks negatively about herself and prioritizes the importance of people around her instead of taking a good care of her heart first." Tiffany sighed again.

 

"You're right. Hmm.. Just give me another month and if she's still like this then I'll come up with another idea or maybe set a trap to make her confess to you." Sunny leaned back.

 

"I'm starting to give up, unnie so I really hope this plan will work. I love her and if being friends is all we can ever be then I'm willing to take the chance. It's better than to have her avoiding me all the time anyway." Tiffany sadly exclaimed.

 

"Relax. One month more, okay? I'm sure she doesn't want her loved one to be taken by someone else when she knew she could be the best lover for you." Sunny got up and walked to Tiffany's direction.

 

"One more month it is then." Tiffany agreed.

 

"One thing! Make her jealousy grow bigger! Maybe you can make my brother come when you're having lunch together. Anything! Ah!! Perhaps you should even tell Taeyeon that he has confessed but you haven't given him your answer. Let's see how she react to that." Sunny snapped her fingers.

 

"I don't know about this, unnie." Tiffany held her breath.

 

"Just trust me! You'll have lunch with her later, right? Tell her that last night he has confessed. It will work!! Come on, Fany-ah. Take a bigger risk to get your reward faster." Sunny persuaded more.

 

"Sighed. Okay okay.. But I swear to God, I'll chop you alive if it doesn't work." Tiffany warned.

 

"Geezz.. You're scaring your boss now? What a great staff you are then." Sunny rolled her eyes.

 

"Hahaha.. Whatever. I'm out of here. Yuri needs my help. I'll see you around, boss." Tiffany stood up and patted Sunny's shoulder.

 

"Yep! Don't forget to execute that plan!"

 

"I see what I can do." Tiffany nodded and went out.

 

"Will this work?" Tiffany asked herself and walked passed Taeyeon's cubicle.

 

"She's so hot when she's being serious in doing her job. Aish! Back to earth, Tiffany!!" Tiffany thought.

----------------------------------------------------

 

TADAAA!!! And so the first chapter has been done!!! 

This is just the beginning and if the reaction is positive then I will proceed to continue this story, but if not.... Well, I have faith that you guys, my lovely readers won't disappoint me,, right? T.T

I'm planning to create a short story once in each month so I can have more collections for you all to read each month passes. What do you think? Do you agree or not? Hehehe..

Tell me what you think about the first chapter so far~ Is it good enough to make you curious for the upcoming chapter? Don't forget to give comments okay? XD

Thank you for subscribing, reading, liking, voting, and putting comments.. You know I love you, right? See you in the next chapter :*