Is Umma Proud?

Is Umma Proud?

'Black outlined eyes.
Black slim fitting clothes.
Blonde fluffy hair that framed the pale face.
Fingernails painted black and pink.
Slim, non muscled body.
Linked arms with a pink covered frilly male.
Pink highlights in the front of the hair.
Pink headband tied around his head.
A pink and white button up shirt layered over a black shirt.
Pink and black painted nails.
A slightly muscled body with a sweet face.
A diva attitude.
A shy and clumsy attitude.
'

“Class, put your pens down.” The teacher in the front of the room said as she stood up and walked down the rows. Holding out her hand for each student to place their paper in her hand.
“Thank you,” She said to each.
Dark eyes traveled over to the back corner, the boy in all black leaning forward biting the end of his pencil, poking the one wearing pink on the shoulder. The one in black’s mouth opened, whispering soft words to the one in front of him.
“Minho, hello. Who are you staring at?” A two toned haired boy asked, poking the younger male’s shoulder.
“Nothing, Jonghyun.” Minho sighed, standing up. “No one you’d care about at least.” He shrugged, pushing past his friend and out of the door.
Jonghyun quickly followed, “what does that mean?”

“Taeminah, let’s go shopping.” The boy in pink pouted, ruffling the blonde haired boy’s hair.
“No, we went last night. My feet are killing me, Umma.” Taemin pouted, hugging his friend tightly. “We can go back to my house and maybe watch some movies.”
“Your house is boring. Lets go to mine!” Key giggled, hugging Taemin tightly before exiting the room quickly.
“Fine, as long as you promise not to make me dress up again. You know how much I hate that.” Taemin pouted, grabbing his bag before following Key. Tripping some under the weight of his boots, but regained his balance as he was ushered out the door.
“Alright,” Key sulked, but then his face broke into a grin. “You go to your locker and get your stuff, while I go to mine!” He smiled, ruffling Taemin’s hair before skipping away.
Taemin went to his locker, looking over at the few people who’s lockers were right next to him. But he paid no attention to them as they stared at him, pulling on a black stocking cap with a fluffy black ball on the top he put his few books into his locker and grabbed his English and Japanese book. ‘Umma will help me.’ He nodded. Walking back over to Key he hugged him tightly. “Ready, Umma?”
“Of course.” Key smiled, kissing Taemin’s head before leading him out of the school building.

'Red angry scars run up and down pink’s arms and legs.
Black doesn’t know, blinded by child like attitude.'


“Umma, want to help me with Japanese?” He wondered, pushing his boots off.
Key smiled, “of course, baby.” Key leaned forward and hugged Taemin, grabbing a pencil he sat down next to him. “What do you need help with?”
“The writing. Its starting to confuse me as well.” Taemin sighed, opening to a page in his text book.
Key nodded, starting to explain it to Taemin, explaining small things, and how they were different from their own language.

When Taemin left Key shut the door, his smile dropped when he locked the door. Tears collected in his eyes. He quickly ran to his room and dug out his special box, full of all sorts of things that suited his needs. He grabbed a razor, just the easiest thing for the situation. He needed something to keep his mind off of killing himself. Pushing down his tight pants he pushed the razor’s edge into the scarred skin and drug it down, leaving a fine pink line that irrupted with a warm red liquid that ran down his legs. Smiling at the pain, Key pushed the razor into his skin again and again. Leaving many dark cuts on his legs, smiling brightly at the cuts he dropped the razor and hid it before he went to clean up his leg and take a shower.

Taemin walked down the hallways of the school, glaring at the ground when he was pushed up against his locker. “What do you want!?” He hissed at the dark haired boy that pushed him there.
“I want to talk to you about your friend.”
“No! leave him alone!” Taemin screamed, pushing the older male away and running away, tripping on nothing, causing him to skid to the floor.
“Why are you picking on my baby?” Key’s voice rang though the hallways.
“Because, I wanted to talk to him.”
“Well, leave him alone.” Key glared, snapping his fingers and pushed the taller male away and went to Taemin. “You okay, baby?”
“Yeah.” Taemin smiled, hugging Key tightly. “Thank you, Umma.” He whispered, kissing Key’s ear softly, before resting his head on the others shoulder.
“You’re welcome.” Key stood Taemin up, leading him to his class.
“Umma, I love you.”
“I love you too, baby.” Key smiled, ruffling Taemin’s hair.

Taemin knocked on Key’s front door, What’s taking Umma so long? He normally answers right away… Digging in his front pockets, Taemin pulled out a set of key’s to Key’s apartment. Pushing the door open he sighed, hearing music play loudly from Key’s room he went to knock on the door. Glaring when no answer came. “Umma!” He called.
He pushed the door open and gasped, eyes widening when he saw blood splattered all over the ground and the bed. “U-Umma!” He screamed, hiding his face. Dropping to the ground Taemin hugged his chest tightly. “Umma…”
After a few moments, he slowly attempted to calm himself before crawling over to Key. Pushing his hair out of his face he bit back a sob. Pulling out his phone he dialed 911 and started to explain the situation, half way though his first sentence he broke down into incoherent sentences.
Looking around the room, he saw a note on Key’s bed. Grabbing it he opened the note. Scanning the perfect writing.

Taeminnie.
I love you. I mean it, Umma loves you more than anything in the world. I’m sorry I didn’t let you know I was this sad, and badly suffering. But I couldn’t bring you to rid your perfect smile. Taemin, please be strong for me. It would mean the world to me to see you grow strong and healthy. Please don’t give up because of this. You’re more loved than I am.

Kim Kibum
Your Umma, Key.




Taemin sighed, letting the smoke travel from his lips. Taking another drag he looked at his nails, the fingernail polish Key had forced him to put on was still there. He had kept it in memory of his best friend.
Standing up, he pulled on his hat and wrapped a scarf around his neck. Burning out the cigarette he left his house. Umma. I hope I’ve kept you proud. I know that I probably haven’t, and I’m sorry. But I really wish you were here, school and life hasn’t been the same…
Taemin bought a bouquet of pink roses. Holding them close to his face he sniffed in the scent, allowing tears to collect in his eyes. Sniffing them again he wiped the tears away and walked to the cemetery.
Minho called for Taemin, the boy’s head snapped up and looked over at the taller male. “Hey.” He whispered, blushing when Minho kissed his cheek.
“You ready?” He wondered.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Good, common.” Minho’s arm latched itself around Taemin’s thin shoulders. “Did I ever say that you’d look good in pink?”
“But blacks always been my color.” Taemin whispered, walking up the stone covered hills until he stopped by a old tree and sat down. “We decided that, mostly.” He smiled, placing the flowers into the holder, pulling one out though and held it close.
“I see.” Minho nodded. Staying quite so his boyfriend could have a moment.
“Do you think he’s proud of me?”
“I think so. You’ve made great progress.” Minho smiled. “It’s the first time you’ve visited since the funeral, and you’ve been acting better and stronger.”
Taemin nodded, standing up and smiled at Minho. “Thank you, hyung.”
“You’re welcome.” He kissed Taemin’s nose softly.
Taemin reached into his pocket, pulling out a cigarette and light it up.
“Minnie. You know how I feel about you doing that.”
“But it helps calm me down, I’ll stop in a while.” He said softly. “I normally have one a day, but today’s been different.” He whispered, inhaling the smoke before letting it out.
“Okay, but I’ll help you stop this too. I know Key wouldn’t have let you live if he saw you do this.” Minho sighed, kissing Taemin’s cheek before leading him out of the cemetery.

___________

A/N: sorry…I just felt like writing this. Normally there was no suicide, but whatever. I wanted to write it. I thought it’d be fun!
Key fans don’t kill me!
I love Key with all my heart!
<3
I’ll write a different version later <3
Minnie’s supposed to be kinda goth.

And sorry, bad grammar, and not writing Key’s suicide scene. I didn’t feel like it, if you subscribe I might write it as a little chapter 2 <3
Also, sorry if this is kind of cheesy, its like 2 in the morning…and I’m kind of tired from not too much sleep over the weeks. So yeah!
And yeah. Please comment if you want more.