The Meeting

Express Your Feelings Directly, Please

As usual, she started everything. Woke up and cleaned her small and cozy house. She took time to water the orchids that she planted in front of her house before leaving for work.

Arriving at her office, as usual, there were no one came. Several minutes passed, three people gradually came.

"I wonder why here is so quiet this morning",Shindong murmured.

"That was a spate or a praise, Shindong?" Hyoyeon smirked.

"Haha... you really do know how to joke", he replied casually.

"You know what, you both do an endless chatter, don’t it Seohyun?", Hankyung replied taken lightly while asking Seohyun who seemed to not bothered by the noise that Shindong and Hyoyeon made.

"Ah, ne", Seohyun replied smiling.

The door suddenly opened and someone came in with a beaming.

"Wuah, what makes your day brighter, Miss Hyorin?" welcome Shindong jokingly.

"Ah, little sense of relief and calm", she replied.

Seohyun and others just smiled watched with no comment. For many things, Seohyun indeed a lot of hiding his feelings, even to the question as casually as 'What makes you happy' was too difficult to say, looks cool, but his mind remained concerned.

It wasat 11.00am. Seohyun decided to give the report that she put off yesterday. She stood up and was about to exit the room.

"Excuse me, I'm going out to submit this report",she said.

"Well, do not forget to include a design you have made ​​yesterday Seohyun", replied Hyorin.

"Yes of course", she said while smiling.

"Be careful lady", Shindong shouted.

"Well, she only went a few feet of this room, what might happen," Hyeyeon shouted him back.

Shin Dong grinned.

Hankyung chuckled while watching Seo Hyun was out of the room.

She decided to use the elevator since the escalator lookedvery crowded. She pressed the button and waited, until finally the elevator stopped in front of her. When the door opened, she bowed her head initially, stunned because of something in front of her. Cho Kyuhyun stood and stunned as well. Their eyes widened to see the views of each other.

Kyuhyun along with his assistant of course, JunGu, and the chiefs who wasstanding right beside him. Seohyun immediately bowed to know who were there. She immediately closed the elevator from the outside. Still do not believe what she had seen. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was also surprised by the presence of Seohyun and suddenly became very quiet and just smiled while welcoming.

Arriving in his office, Jun Gu left him alone. He thought something, remembering more precisely.