Princess Mina

A Prince Of Many Stories

 Princess MiNa

Age=16

Full Name= Han MiNa

Favorite boy from boyfriend/b1a4=Jeongmin, Jinyoung

How are you princess?= Every girl is a princess...just some are magical.

Irregular in some way?=I guess there is the fact that I have a fiery temper...I'm very hot(keke)

Social Class?=I'm high class due to my mothers sucessfulness in acting. And my dad works alot so I don't see him very much.

Do you get along with guys or are you shy?=If it helps my best friends a guy so I'd say yes.

Hobbies?=Well my hobbies consist of cooking, dancing and singing.

Could you save someone in trouble. If yes why would you?=I have the habit of not thinking before i act so i'd say yes.

When it comes to friends, do you have a lot or a little why do you think that is?=Well if it's no surprise i don't have many because i work alone. I'm self dependant.

Your Personality?=I'm definately a lone wolf, and I don't cry unless i can't hold the feeling in. It's me against the world.

Are you scared if anything?=Of letting someone get to know so well and then they turn on me and hurt me. And the dark(don't tell anyone I said that)

What is your favorite color= Definately purple, purple is the coolest color ever!

What is a romantic act a guy could do for you?= He could sing me a song, or never give up on me no matter how many times I push him away.

  WWWWWW