Three

The Neighborhood's Neko

 

Chapter Three

 

 

 

 

"How about no?" Kris retorts as he starts running the bath water. He rolls his eyes in annoyance, biting his lips hard enough to draw some blood. Since this little kitty decided to just hum a small tune, Kris got even more annoyed, "Alright little one, lets get you washed up."

Miyo blinks at the tub filled with water. Of course every kitty hates getting sprayed with water, just think about getting dunked into a large tub of water. 

"You actually think I'm going in there?" Miyo asked innocently as she pointed at her "doom." 

Kris was surprised, she didn't sound so innocent anymore, rather rude to be exact. She no longer used 'Miyo' in replacement of 'I', which made her sound a bit more mature. Maybe, by 1%.

"Well it's either you be nice and clean to stay in this house, or you be dirty in that garbage bag." Kris said as calmly as possible. 

Miyo blinked at the tub of water which suddenly turned into a pouty face, "Can't I just myself clean like everyone else?!" 

Kris stared at her with his eyebrows pointed even more down than ever before. "You yourself? Everyone themselves? Who the hell themselves clean?!" Kris exclaimed throwing his hands up, he cracked his fingers and rolls up the sleeves of his shirt and decided to grab a scented bubble bath soap that Luhan had bought for him for his last birthday. Girls love bubbles, she'll have to go in sooner or later.

He pushed the thought away and bust open the top and poured a bit into the water before mixing the water and soap together. It was long until bubbles started to form and the little kitty girl looked surprised and maybe a bit lured to get into the water? 

The bathroom suddenly smelled of sweet cotton candy mixed with a small hint of roses, the scent was making Kris sick, it was like if you breath you could taste the cotton candy.

"Get in," Kris commanded jabbing his finger towards the tub.

Miyo shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "Even with those balls in it, it's still water," She replied and Kris was confused for a second until he realized that the 'balls' that she was talking about was the bubbles.

"Get in, now." He strictly said, hoping the Miyo would move, but she didn't.

"Make me." She replied and that threw Kris off the planet Earth and onto EXO planet. He roughly picked her up and tossed her into the water, with one loud splash.

Not even 3 seconds passed until the splash was followed by a glass breaking shriek.

 

-

 

Kris dragged himself out of the bathroom with a rather happy kitty trailing behind him, and with a sigh he sat down on the ground with red lines all over his face and arms, he let out a small sob and dropped to the ground hugging his knees. The girl was completely dangerous, the girl was innocently evil.

The whole time when Kris was laying on the ground like a kid who just got scolded by his parent Miyo was walking around his house with a clean black button up shirt on, which of course belonged to him.

 

"Krease, are you okay?" She finally asked and Kris glared at her.

"What do you think? You bit me! How could you bite me!? I was going to clean you!" Kris barked at her reminding her of her doings. It started after Kris had tossed her into the water, Miyo quickly scrambled to her feet and clung onto him with her nails trail down his face and arm. When Kris had tried to drop her once again back into the water, she bit down onto his shoulder without a second thought. 

And that was the second time Kris Wu had cried like a baby. It hurted so bad.

"S-sorry. I-" 

"You know what? Just get the out," Kris said standing up and pointing at the door. When he got no reply from her, he let out a sigh and harshly pushed her out the door. Proceeding to slam the door behind her, he tore off his thin shirt and dropped it to the ground and stomped his way up to his bedroom.

 

-

Kris had slept for a few hours until he was woken up by guilt of him pushing the poor girl out of the door. "She deserved it," Kris muttered trying to convince himself that she was fine and that she had probably went home. 

That was a lie. In fact, she didn't go home, when Kris raced downstairs and opened the door. Miyo sat on his steps with her arms to her side, not mentioning the fact that she was shivering in the cold weather. Her skin was paler than the whitest snow you would see on a winter's day.

"Holy ." He cursed under his breath.

Without a second thought Kris dragged her into the home and placed her on the coach gently. She was cold, too cold for his liking and he felt a pang in his heart. What type of person is he to throw such a girl outside? Maybe before she didn't look as fragile as she did now. Kris shook the thought away and with shaky hands quickly raced up the stairs and turned the house' temperature up.

He came back downstairs hesitantly and after a few minutes of watching the back of her head, he finally spoke up. "Hey, are you okay? Is it warmer now?"

The girl turned around and smiled happily. "Mhm, thank you for taking me back in again. I'm sorry I bit you, Krease," the girl replied and Kris let out a sigh and headed towards her slowly.

"Can you tell me about yourself, let's start with age. Are you 16?" Kris asked with soft eyes, not wanting to scare the girl. 

"My Professor says I'm 22." The kitty looked up at Kris and once again shot him that innocent smile.

Kris' jaw dropped, what type of skin care is she using?

"May I ask what type of skin care are you using?" Kris suddenly spoke his mind and facepalmed himself mentally.

"Huh?" 

"Nothing, any ways, uh, why were you in a trash bag?" 

"Well, Professor said I was a failure so, he had to get rid of me as fast as possible!" Miyo replied with a playfully look and Kris stared at her uneasily.

 

"Um, okay. Miyo's your name right? If your Professor said that, that means he kicked you out, right? If so, you could stay here until than." Kris breathed out.

He honestly didn't want her to stay, but there was a little voice in his head that said that if he didn't, he would never get the image of the girl shivering outside out of his head.

 


Was it a long wait? c: I hope not, we both worked really hard on this chapter. Leave comments and make sure to subscribe and upvote 8DDD