Final

A famous encounter

 

 

"Ne i'm ready."

 

You bowed to YG sajangnim and trudged off outside the room.You just got accepted to work as one of the producers in YG. It had always been your dream to work as one of the people in YG. YG Entertaintment was definitely a top-notch  music industry  and everyone dreamt themselves working there or even being apart of YG Family .

 

Finally,your dream to become a famous producer like Teddy was about to come true. You held the sides of your jacket and decided that you would look around the building to familiarise yourself. You took a left turn and there was a beatiful resting place full of soft toys and portraits of YG's artists.

 

You watch in awe when you saw G-dragon's solo album photo displayed. Coup D'etat was an amazing album and you fell in love with it. You admired him so much and thinking that working under the same roof as him was just so fascinating and incredible.

 

"Ahem..." Someone cleared his throat.

 

You turned and there stood Kwon jiyong or G-dragon himself. He eyed you up and down. You were still on your own world when he cleared his throat again and handed out his hands, showing his slender fingers. 

 

"You must be the new music producer right?" You looked at his hands for who knows how long and snapped yourself, grabbing it onto yours.

 

They fit perfectly.

 

"A-Ah ne, I am. I'm a really big fan of you and I'm really really looking forward working together with you, G Dragon sshi" You stammered, probably too nervous.

 

Jiyong chuckled and shook his head politely, showing his incredibly straight and white teeth like a mannequin's. "Please, call me Jiyong. Here, let me show your around." 

 

He guided you through the practise rooms and lastly the studio that you'll be working at. Jiyong really wanted to listen to your recording demo before he go and he thought that he might as well get to know you better. You plugged in your recording demo and Jiyong clapped his hands in amusement when it ended.

 

"That's really good! It's rare ro find a woman these days to be able to record like you and I"m really impressed.Not to mention that you have the looks too." Jiyong complimented.

 

You were stunned over what he just said and you literally froze in your seat. The famous G Dragon just complimented you and it's as if your world just turned upside down. This was just amusing and unbelievable.

 

"I gotta go. I'll catch you later at the party." Jiyong grabbed his coat and left the room.

 

You just sat there, like a statue. You were probably really amazed by the fact that you really met the famous YG artists of all. Not to mention, you'll be working with him too!

 

"I'm working with GD, can't believe this." You mumbled under your breath.

 

Just when you were about to snap away from your thoughts, Jiyong came in again. But this time, he had a very peculiar and cheeky face.

 

"Believe it." He showed his signature smile. "Say, how about a cup of coffee before we head out to the party?..."

 

Jiyong bit his lip as he scruitnized you up and down. Miraculously, you accepted his offer as Jiyong handed out his palm, offering you to grab it.

 

"How about some dessert later on?" He winked.

 

I'm done! I hope this is alright, thankyou for commenting and reading!