1 (Edited)

Stopped Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the peaceful noon, every student was learning, teachers were teaching, workers were working, children were playing and birds were flying in the sky while searching for food. Though Park Chanyeol? He had just woken up from his sleep. Lazily he got up from his bed, pushing the blanket off himself. He sat at the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes and looking around his room, pants and shirts were everywhere laid on the ground. He knows it’s a big messy room but never once did he think he wanted to clean up after himself.

He walked to the bathroom, kicking all his pants and shirts that were in his way. When he brushed his teeth looking at the mirror in front of him, his eyes catching his toilet bowl in the mirror reflection. He turned towards the toilet bowl, staring at it with his hands supporting his weight at the sink.

________________
 

"Park Chanyeol! Wake up!" Ahry yelled while collecting Chanyeol’s clothes on the ground. Chanyeol groaned, covering his face and ears with his pillow. Ahry throws all the clothes that she had just collected, into a basket. Ahry sighs before walking toward Chanyeol. School will be starting in one hour and today is Monday. The day all the students hate and so does Chanyeol. Every Monday is the hardest day ever to wake Chanyeol up. 

"Wake up!"  Ahry nudged Chanyeol, trying to pull the pillow that was covering his face. After a few more pulls and tugging, Chanyeol didn't show any sign that he'll be waking up any time soon. It totally makes Ahry irritated seeing him like this. She pulled all his blanket and pillows harshly off him and starts to sing her 'wake up' song. "Wake up! Chanyeol, Yeol, Yeollie, babe, baby, my love~" Ahry leans closer to Chanyeol’s ear. "PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!" She screamed.  

Suddenly Chanyeol wrapped his strong arms around Ahry’s waist, pulling her down making her fall onto the bed on top of him, facing his masculine chest. "Let sleep for five minutes moreeee" Chanyeol mumbled, tightening his hug around Ahry's petite body. In moments like these Ahry would be having mini heart attacks because of Chanyeol. Ahry violently push Chanyeol’s arms off her, getting off the bed. "You're ruining my uniform Yeol" Ahry frowned towards him. Chanyeol open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the light of sun rise. "Now you're awake. Hurry up and get ready" Ahry pulled Chanyeol off his bed, helping him to stand up properly. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes still dazing out. He stood there doing nothing as for Ahry who was still in front of him stared at Chanyeol with questioning eyes. "What are you waiting for? Go to the bathroom and do your morning routine" Ahry commanded Chanyeol bossily, who was now fully awake in a second and hugged Ahry's waist.

"Can't I be a baby today? Hmm? It’s been awhile since I've done that…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter