2

Stopped Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes later

"CHANYEOL! You can't mix the eggs and the butter at the same time! It just the beginning and you're ruining it!!" Ahry half yelled at him. She took the egg in Chanyeol’s hand that he was about to crack. "Sorry.." He rubbed the back of his head. "But you can't blame me. Blame the internet too!" He pointed at the iPAD. "They say put the eggs in the butter and I'm just following the instructions on it!"

"But you have to..” Ahry sighs. “I just left you not even a minute and you" Ahry growled "I'll try to fix it" Ahry sighs again and grabbed the medium bowl away from Chanyeol. After a while, Ahry fixes it in time to add the flour.

Ahry asks Chanyeol to get a scale but he questions her. "Why would you need to use a scale?” Ahry responded. “We need two kilos of flour" He pick up the flour and pointed at the flour weight indicated on it. "And it’s two kilos" Chanyeol says bluntly. "Chanyeol-shi we are making only a cake not ten. I just need two hundred grams of it. So now could you bring the scale for me?" Ahry smile forcefully. Chanyeol searches for the scale as fast as he could because the way Ahry asked him he knows that Ahry is pissed at him. Ahry sighs and smile at Chanyeol when she takes the scale from Chanyeol’s hand.

When Chanyeol saw Ahry was done with the flour he asks her. "Can I at least do something? I've been standing here doing nothing" Chanyeol say in a bored tone. "You could help me with...."

After one and a half hour the cake was finally ready. "We should put this cake in the fridge and start cleaning the mess that we which mostly you have made" Chanyeol just nodded his head in agreement.

Chanyeol put the cake in fridge and was about to put the remaining flour into a plastic jar but accidently spill it out. He glances at Ahry who seem not to notice it yet. Suddenly an idea popped out of his mind. He poured out all the flour that was left in the jar and keep it in the cabinet. He glances at Ahry who still busy washing all the things that they've used, spreading the flour on the counter and writing a short text.

"Babe"

"Hmm?" Ahry answers, putting the washed utensil at the dryer and turning to look at Chanyeol.

"Come here" Chanyeol wave his hand and Ahry did as he told. Chanyeol point at the flour and read what was written.

Let's leave together forever after!!

                   - Soon to be your husband

                                                         Park Chanyeol-

Ahry can't help but chuckle. "Stop being cheesy Park Chanyeol!" Ahry poked her index finger to Chanyeol’s arm.

"No I'm not!" He protested.

"You are" She argued.

"I'm NOT~" He wined. 

"Youuuuuu areeeeeeeee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter