Chapter 6

The JUNG Sisters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

           “I heard you slapped her.” He said bluntly. “Is it true?”

            Krystal stayed quiet and nodded her head. “If you are going to lecture me…”

            Donghae shook his head. “I’m not. Leeteuk Hyung called me for a reason.”

            Krystal stayed quiet for a moment. “Which is..?”

            Donghae sighed and looked down for a moment and looked up at her. “You know very well that I too lost my father years ago.”

            Krystal didn’t say anything. She knew that already. Donghae loved his father very much and when he passed on Donghae was hurt.

            “I had a hard time when he passed on.” he slowly began. “I was depressed because I was so busy doing different jobs helping out my mom to earn money. I wanted to make my father proud of me since I was the eldest son. I knew my father had a hard time making money my age. I wanted to buy something special for him. I bought him this record he had been looking for that him and my mother danced too when they first met.”

            Krystal nodded her head and continued listening to the story.

            “When I found out he was sick and didn’t have much time to live I was hurt at the news. I still worked a few days and some I would spend it with him.” Donghae took a deep breath and let it slowly. “On the night he passed away I took out the record and should it to him. He smiled and hugged me. I cried seeing him smile at the gift I bought him. Once I pulled back from the hug he stopped breathing. I froze and fell on my knees.”

            Krystal’s eyes started to swell with tears. She pushed them back and noticed Se Hun looking at her. He was about to get up and go to her but she shook her head. Krystal knew that Se Hun still had a bit of a hard time getting accepted by Jessica’s friends. He sighed and stayed in his seat.

            “I cried for days until Leeteuk and Eunhyuk Hyung came by to visit me and make me got out with them every day until they got me to smile.” He moved his hand up to whip of a tear that came down his cheek. “I would cry from time to time even if they did get me to smile. But they helped me get back other. My own younger brother didn’t do that for me. He went on as if nothing happened. But one day I found him in the bathroom crying. That’s how I figured out he would be strong in front of us and when he was alone he showed everything.”

            Krystal lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter