Best thing I never knew I needed

Be mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccw_XiKUN-k

Listen to this while reading the final chapter. Its really sweet.

Hoya's POV

When we reached at the front of her house, I turned to her ,

"Remember, whenever you need someone, I'm here for you."  I hugged her tightly and said goodnight. She hugged me back too.

"Be careful on your way home okay oppa? Goodnight!" she waved and walked into her house.

 

Wait, did she just call me oppa? WOOHOOO! I screamed in happiness and jumped around. Then I stopped, I must be disturbing people having thier dinner in their homes. I blushed at myself from embarassement. I walked home with a smile. I'll never forget this day. You know what they say.. Once you lost something, you'll gain something better. I think, no, I know, this is worth it.

Author's POV

 

Little did both of them know. A pair of eyes had been watching them all along since they were in the park.

"What.. have I done? Lee Sungyeol, you're such a pabo! How can you let this slip?"  

The mysterious character slipped back into the alley. Somehow, the sight of  ________ and Hoya together hurt him a little bit.

 

 

"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time,maybe too late, or maybe forever"
 
-500 Days Of Summer

 

 

THE END.

 

 

_______________________

 

So how was it?Quite a long one shot huh? Can anyone guess who is the mysterious character?PLEASE COMMENT! I am still new here, I have no idea how to use AFF. So yeaa, do comment! I hope you enjoyed this long oneshot!

Paipai! <3