Once again

Be mine

 

By the way I forgot to add in a few details.

Sungyeol is your best guy friend since you two met 3 years ago during soccer practice.

He was your sunbae coz he is a year ahead and 2 years older than you. You are in your junior year while he is in his senior year. He is a very good soccer player, while you just.. . hahahahaha.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

I woke up today. I dressed up extra pretty and presentable. I decided to tie my hair sideways, maybe today Sungyeol will notice something different. Pssssh.. What am I thinking?! HE WILL NEVER NOTICE. Its been like my routine for about 3 years - Waking up straight away and think about him, in the shower, on the breakfast table, on the way to school, during classes.. blahblahblah . So basically my mind is occupied by thinking of him, coz everything I do reminds me of him. 

 

Recently, Sungyeol told me that he has a crush on somebody. That girl must be lucky, or he is just blind. I really hope it is me but  I know it must be somebody else. He will never fall for a girl like me. It hurts me really bad when he first told me about his crush last week. I faked a smile and even gave him advice on how to win her heart. I know it is stupid but I just don't want him to think I am desperate for him.I am his bestfriend, I must give him some confidence. Who would fall for a girl who plays soccer(and really bad), not pretty and not girly enough. I am totally not his type.

 

I plugged on my headphones and left the house after saying goodbye to my mum. I left with a smile, thinking that this day might be my lucky day with him.  I usually walk to school, since its a few blocks away from my house. I listen to music as I go. Since I left quite early, I decided to stroll to school and enjoy the fresh air. I'm listening to Infinite - Voice of my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msCgENrKmkM&feature=related

 I was humming to the melody and singing in my head.

The words I wanted to say in front of you

the words I couldn’t say

Without the chance to say them

you left me alone in this place

Wow, that really describes my situation. I looked ahead and saw a fammiliar figure walking on the othe side of the road.

That fateful moment, my heart dropped and crashed into a million pieces. My heart cried in silence. It felt numb, it felt like a bullet went thorugh my chest, my heart was ripped out. I felt a lump on my throat, I feel like Im gonna cry, My lips slightly quivered.Oh my God, this is sooo not happening again. I held my tears back, Im used to this . It is happening right infront of me, again.

Sungyeol, walking with a girl. At least he looks happy, but it wasn't me who made him smile. It was always me who made him smile like that, I felt as if I was being replaced. 

He was walking and joking around with a girl, my hoobae, Tae hee, a sophomore who is also a soccer player like me. Well, she is better than me though,guess that is why Sungyeol choose to be with her and not with some y soccer player like me. I straightened myself, I don't want him to see me disappointed. He will never know my true feelings.

 

My eyes were glued on them, seems like I can't take my eyes off them. Jealousy was written all over my face. Why does this scene looks so familliar? He done this before, with another schoolmate of mine. I slowed down my pace, I don't want him to see me,I feel like a stalker already. If we are walking to the same place, it wouldn't be called 'stalking' right? 

 

I reached the school gate earlier than them, I briskwalked to my class, without noticing that I had a frown all along. Then I realised, I'm just his friend.  I shall support him, even if it means to hurt my own feelings. I'll get over it sooner or later. I cannot focus on my classes. When I look out of my classroom, I'd see his class on the opposite block. I brushed my finger against his name that I craved on my desk, I should never had craved it on my desk, now I can't even take my mind of this morning's incident. 

 

~BREAK TIME/LUNCH~

I sat on my usual table with my usual friends. My classmate, Hoya saw how down I was.

"Yah, _____-sshi, are you okay? You seemed a bit moody today." He asked with his 'concerned' voice.

I did not want to worry him. He is also my bestfriend, second to Sungyeol. I had to figure out a way to lie to him.

"Uhh.. Yeaa, I'm fine. I'm having my period thats all."    CRAP!!! PERIOD? REALLY ___? Damn.

I faked a smile, reassuring him that I am ok.He nodded. I think he fell for it.

 

Hoya's POV

She is not really a good liar. That fake smile totally tells me that it wasn't her period. I just nodded, I 'understood'.

It must be because of this morning, Sungyeolie and that Tae Hee girl. Obviously, ______ must be super jealous and she is keeping it inside of her. Not a good choice, ________. 

_________ had been crushing on Sungyeol since freshman year. I don't know what she seez in him anyway. That choding must be really blind, its soo obvious that _________ has a crush on him, he is the only one who fail to notice.

Sungyeol is lucky. My dream girl has a crush on him. Not me. 

I pouted at that thought, how I wish I am in Sungyeol's shoes, I would never hurt _______ like that.

 

At that moment, Sungyeol came over to our table, with that choding smile of his, I glanced over at ______. She seemed to be melting by the sight Sheeesh, get a grips, my smirks are WAAAAAY more ier. 

 

He began to talk,

"Hey guys! Wasssup!*waving* I feel so good today, it feels like I'm in heaven"  Really Yeolie? That was corny than I expected. He must be high or something. Sungyeol touched his chest and smiled.

"I fell in love. With Tae Hee. Isn't she pretty?"   Yep, this babo is officially high.  I glanced over at _______. Her experession immediately changed when he said Tae Hee's name. Suddenly so gloomy, that made me worried.

She clutched her stomach.

"Ughh.. Cramps! I need to go! Bye guys! See you later at soccer practice!" 

She left the table in a hurry. There she goes, running away from the sad truth. Damn, this choding is still in his dreamland and MY girl ran away coz she is hurt by his words. He might be my friend, but what he did was totally shallow.

 

 

"Sometimes the right person was there all along, but you never saw them because the wrong person was always in the way."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So issit knda rushed? let me know, coz Im also abit confused. Its my first time. So this oneshot is gonna be a bit longer. And yes, Hoya has a crush on you. Love triangle, hahahaha!

So tell me how it goes okay? COMMENT PLEASE <3 

Paipai!~ *waving*

By the way, all the pics I used for this story aren't mine.