Masterpiece

Masterpiece
I've been in a relationship for 4 years now, and I don't want to make you jealous, but it's a masterpiece.
Her name is Ham Eunjung, she's my girlfriend.  I've been in love with her since I was very, very young.
I dare to think I turned out to be a very lucky person, fortunate, blessed from all the divine forces that have ever crossed humans' minds.
She loved me back. As simple as that. No pushing, no pressure, no plans, no nothing. She fell in love with me right back. And I couldn't be happier.
It's not been always like this, though. At first it was intricate, risky, complicated, almost terrible. My mind was playing with me, fighting back with my heart, taking me to the verge of craziness, of paranoia, as I was feeling attracted to a person of my same gender. Worse than that, I was falling madly in love with her, a woman who was five years older than me. 
She was twenty, I was fifteen. Chaos.
But Eunjung did everything to make it all better. She went through everything with me, we went through everything together. And it took a while, but eventually, the only thing I knew was I didn't want to be anywhere but her embrace, I didn't wanna caress anything but her skin, I didn't wanna kiss anything but her lips and body.
And that is how it's been since then. Me and her, crazily in love, always. Nothing's changed, except...
 
 
Me.
 
 
She doesn't know.
 
 
I swear it's not her fault, it's not anything she does, anything she says, nor anything she is.
 
 
It's me. I'm crazy.
It's...
Hyomin.
 
 
I mean, look at her. Am I the only one getting goosebumps as she walks through the door and into the room? She always causes that on me. The rushing sensation when our eyes meet, being immersed in her sent whenever she is near, the inability to prevent my eyed from examining her whole figure and every feature of her face. And I can't help thinking how beautiful, gorgeous, flawless she is.
 
"Jiyeon-ah, have you seen my biology books? I can't find them." That's her voice... So mesmerizing... "Jiyeon?" 
"Huh?" I snapped out of my trance.
"Have you seen my books?" Oh Jesus, is she a Goddess or something?
"I think..." I tried to remember the place where I had left them when I moved them away from the table, when I was going to have my lunch. "Oh, I know." I headed to one of the furniture to look for them, but to my surprise, the books weren't there. "Damn it, I was sure I'd left them here." Hyomin followed behind me to help searching. 
Looking into the shelves, she slightly placed an arm around my waist. 
 
But when she touches me, it goes to another whole new level. I become forever an slave of the desire to feel her skin against mine in an eternal piece of time.
 
"Uhm, they don't seem to be here." She spoke. And I almost died, because I could feel her standing still behind me. She was so close that I could hear her breathing.
I tried my best to keep my control.
And I should've moved away but there's this huge part of me which is always wanting more from her.
I turned around.
And she was definitely very close to me. Too close for me to respect my moral senses.
 
I told you I'm crazy. Hyomin makes me go crazy, even when I'm still full of conscience.
I am conscious. I'm conscious that there's just a tiny, little inch of distance between our faces, and I'm conscious that I want it like this, I don't want to move away. 
And she doesn't, either. I can tell by how she is looking into my eyes; I can tell by how, out of desire instincts, she moves her body even closer to mine. 
And in the pure silence locked in between these four walls, our faces start slowly leaning towards each other.
I can't wait to taste her lips.
It's the biggest of my guilty pleasures. And I give up.
 
I surrender to this feeling of our mouthes colliding, our lips moving together in a slow peace, but in a desperate act of holding onto each other; to the very same and exact moment when I heard the door opening. 
I felt a pair of eyes watching and the sound of a heart breaking.
And I knew she was there. Eunjung was there.
 
And I didn't want to make her jealous...
 
But that kiss was a masterpiece.
 
~
 
 
____________________________________________________
 
A/N: I'm kind of... frustrated, cause Jiyeon is a player and all this ships are confusing me and ugh. Yeah, that's why I wrote this. Pardon my English, and I hope you liked the story ^^