01.

I LOVE YOU, TOO.

    Today is the day that I will tell him my true feelings. I’m so scared, totally scared. What if I got rejected? What if they will laugh at me? there are a lot of question popped in my head.  Finally, I’m here standing outside of the café. I could see him standing behind the cashier table with smile on his face. That smile can make a dozen of girl fall for him.  You can do it jinri! You can! I bring all my confident to enter the shop. All the staff at that cafe give me a sweet smile. I walk directly towards him, as soon as I arrived…

“Good evening miss, may I take your order?” he show his smile. The smile that make me crazy, I’ve hold this feeling for a years.  Actually, this café is my favourites in this city. I always spend my time doing my assigntment, relaxing myself, and hanging out at here. Last year was the first time we met. During that time, he was a new employee. I immediately fell in love with him at that time. Since then, I often go there just to see him everydays.

“Miss? Are you alright?” I can see both of his hand waving in front of me.

“Ahh.. Emm.. Sorry..”  I looked down,  i didn't dare to lift up my head.

“It’s okay miss. May I take you order?” He said.

“I.. Umm.. You.. Err” I can’t take it anymore. I ran out of the café, as fast that I could. I can feel my face burning right now. I bet my face was red. Totally red.  I just follow my feet. Finally, I found I was in a playground that not far from my house. I sat on a swing and look at the sky blankly.

 


  

   “What a tiring day.” The man said. He was walking back to home while massaging his neck. He passed into a playground, something caught his eye. He saw a woman playing a swing. He watched the girl, his eyes getting bigger. It was she!!! The girl that ran out of the café.

  I approached her. And now i'm standing beside her but she didn't look at me.  She didn’t move at all. Maybe she was a ghost? holy , i regret to be here.

  I clear my throat. "Umm.. Miss? you are the one who ran out of the cafe, right? What are you doing here alone at this time? It's not save for a girl to be here at night. Ermm.. My name is Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai. I am one of the workers at the cafe that you ran out just now. I think you should go back, it’s getting darker.”  She stared at me in a few seconds and directly stand up while looking down, walking towards me.

  “ehh? Err. Miss..  what’s-ss w-wrong wit-t-hh yooouuu?” i said, stutter.  Does she really a ghost? Ghost. Ghost. Ghost . Ghost.  That's the only word is on my mind. I’m really scared right now. Umma help me! And now, she was standing infront of me. I can’t speak at all. Does this the feeling we get  if meet with ghosts?

  “i..iii…iii” she stutter.

 

“Huhh?” that’s the only goes out from my mouth. I was totally blank. Deep inside I relief that she is a human. Not a ghost.

   She raised her head and looked straight into my eyes and said “i.. actually i..i..” she’s crying, her tears did not stop flowing. “i.. love you. Actually I love you.” That words really make me a shock. I feel like my jaw is on the floor right now.

    Before i want to speak, she ran away, again. She left me hanging with her words. Love? She love me? Who is she?

 

 


 

   Because of the words that came out from the girl last night, I didn’t even get to sleep. I feel very sleepy right now. Thank god I started work at evening for today but that doesn’t mean I should go back to sleep. I need to go to the supermarket, there’s nothing on my fridge for me to cook. On my way to the supermarket, I saw the girls last night.  Should I approached her? Or not? But she’s cried last night. I boldly approached her, I could feel my heart beats faster.

“Err.. miss??”

 She raised her head, her eyes wide open  when she saw me. She hurriedly turn away to escape from me, but I guess I’m faster than her. I quickly hold her hand.

“Miss. Please don’t run away. I’m not a bad person okay. I just want to ask you, are you okay? You cried last night” I look at her eyes. Beautiful.

She just look at me with her eyes wide open. She looks like she saw a ghost standing infront of her. “Err.. Miss? Are you listening?” I asked. I tried to touch her shoulder but she suddenly  fainted. What a great day.

 

 


 

 

 

So, how it is? i'm sorry it's just a short chapter. i will update it soon ^^ and, this story will ended soon. i'm sorry for my terrible grammar. thanks to my subscriber: adibahshoed,  jannet  and taeminie12. Also, the first commenter: seiranti.

 

LET'S SPREAD OUR LOVE TO F(x)