02.

I LOVE YOU, TOO.

   Hello readers!!! I'm so happy this story got many of viewers. Kamsahamnida~ *bow* I'm sorry if this story is not as you expect. I'm still new and i know i need to learn more. So, enjoy your reading~ ^^

 


 

    I open my eyes slowly, I found that I’m lying on the bench in the park. Actually, this always happened when I’m too nervous and shy I will fainted, because of that no one dare to close to me. But today was different. I was shock to hear the voice of that man behind me. Yeah, it’s him. I turn around, he was walking towards me and now sitting beside me. AWKWARD.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry about earlier. Did I scare you too much? I didn’t mean to do that. I’m so sorry.. So, are you okay now?”  He asked in worry.

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault , it’s me. My nervousness and shyness is too much. That’s why… I’ sorry about earlier..” I build courage to talk to him.

“Miss.. Err.. We can be friends right?” that was the second time he made me surprised by his words.

For the first time i met people like this in my life. “Sure.” I replied while blushing. That’s the beginning of our relationship..

 


 

    Today is the 21st day we become friends since the incidents in the park.  We are getting to know each other. I has promised to him last night that i'll going to the cafe today.  When i arrive at the cafe, i directly go to the counter. i could see him smiling right now looking at me.

“Good evening miss, today has a special offer. We've added a new menu for you. Just for you, miss.” He said, winking at me.

"Ohh? Really? What it is?" i said excited.

"We had Kim Jongin for today. Want to buy?" he said jokingly make me burst of laughing.

“Yah! Sull! Everyone looking at us right now." He bow to the other customer at there and  I also do the same like him.

“I really thought it was special offer, you fool me Kai.” I'm pouting . He just stare at me, smiling.

 "Whatt??"

“Nothing.. So, what do you want?”

“Ermmmmmmm..”

“Caramel Iced Blended?”

“How did you know? You can read my mind?”

 He just smiling. “Wait for 5 minutes, okay?  You sit first.”

“Yes boss!”  I finally found sits, in the corner of this cafe it is my favourite spot.  He arrive with two drinks on his hand. His shirts also change, he didn't use his uniform. He took his seat facing me.

“What are you doing sitting here? You didn't continue your work?” I ask him.

He just shook his head. “I've finished my work. Don't worry.”

“SO.” We concurrent speak.

“Ladies first.” He smile. Why he keeps showing his smile? Don’t he know that I fall again and again watching that smile. Yahh, Kim Jongin~

“Nothing.” I drinking my drink.

“Liarrr.”

“You said first.”

“Me? Ahh. Nothing.”

“You took my words!!”

“There’s no your name on the words.” He said. I looked him with a feeling of dissatisfaction. He just smirking. Tchh! this man..

We talked for a hours. I was happy because I was able to get used to talking to him not like before. 

"Hey, it's night already. Come on, let me send you to go back home." he said.

"Okay~" 

"It's okay right we just walk? I didn't bring my car today."

"I'm okay with it. i usually walk everyday."

     In our journey we more to silent, playing with our own feelings. I didn't know what are you thinking right now. Do you feel the same with me jongin ahh? I also could feel our hands touch when walked hand in hand. Finally, now we're standing in front of my house. I turn to him. "Thank you for sending me home safely. Thank you for all that you do to me to this day. I'm happy. We will meet again okay? Take care in your way. If you fall, stand up with yourself. hahahahaha.." I bow to him and turn back to enter my house. Suddenly i feel a grip in my wrist. i turn away, he really close to me and i could feel my heart beats faster.

"what-t-tt?" i said. I feel like my face is burning.

"Ermm.. about earlier.. Actually, I would like to invite you out tomorrow because I'm taking break. Do you want?" He caressing his neck. Cute!!!

"What if i don't want?" His expression changed immediately when hearing my words. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. i'm just kidding okay. You looks so funny with that face Kai. HAHAHAHA.."

" You fool me.. Does this a revenge?" He pout. I know he's embarrassed right now, his face totally red. HAHAHAHAHA..

"Hmm.. Could be said like that. Hahaha.."

"How dare you.. tchh! So, we will hang out tomorrow. I don't want to hear any excuses. I'll pick you up at 1.00 pm. Is it okay? or you want early than that?"

"No! It's okay. Tomorrow is weekend. So, i prefer we hang out a little bit late."

"Okay!! Don't forget it?"

"Of course i'll not forget it. I'm just worried about you if you overshoot sleep."

"Yahh!!! I will not okay. I will set all the clocks in my house to wake me up."

"Hahahaha.. You better go now. It's late. Thanks again, Kai.." i turn around. Again, he stop me. 

"Yahh!" i look at him. "Goodnight, Jinri.." He smiling. My heart beats faster. No no no, i can't faint again. Oh goshh, why this man is so erghhh!!!

"Goodnight, Jongin.." I return his smile and went straight into the house.

 

 


 

 

So, how is it? i hope it's okay :) I've new subscriber!! Yeayy!!! Thanks to nanassolilian123, and dindots for subscribe my story :D Lots of love for you guys!! muah muahh! hahahahaah..

Hmm.. I'll end this story soon. As soon as possible! Thanks for commenting :)

I'm sorry I hurt you guys eyes with my terrible english.

 

LET'S SPREAD OUR LOVE FOR F(x) ^^