Not good at all.

Tears of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jia, I need to tell you something, I hope you're not mad" Tao finally spoke, after the long silent. She looked at him, and gave him a sweet smile.  "Jia, I think you shouldn't go" he said. Her heart sank, what did he just say? Her eyes widened.

"But why?" Her tone wasn't that good. She looked at him, deeper. He looked totally nervous, it's like he doesn't want to tell me everything that he really wanted to say. She asked him again, "Tao, why?" he took both of her hands, and looked at the ground. 

"Meng Jia, I think it's better if you don't go. I have this feeling that he wants to do something bad to you. Can you please listen to me this time? Just this time" he said. She don't want to have a fight with him, seriously. He's her best friend, this is her first date, and she love Kris so much. She really hate to say this, but 'Tao, stop being like my dad'. 

"You know what Tao?' She said as she pushed him a little after he let go of her hand. "Please, this is my first date. Don't ruin it and don't stop me, NEVER" she said with a furious tone. 

*** 

She didn't wear anything speacial for her first date, she doesn't like though wear uncomfortable stuff. Especially, mini-skirts. She really hate mini-skirt. So, on her first date she wore a cute shirt, with a jacket and a tight jeans.  Oh yeah, Kris told her that they're going to the Amusement Park on their first date a while ago. He sent her a message, so wearing a dress to the amusement park? Okay, totally NOT COOL especially for a first date. 

Okay, when they were on out way to the Amusement Park, she didn't say anything really. It was really awkward. She doesn't know what to say, really. If she start asking some random question, or any questions about Kris, he will think that she's a very very weird person, or a stalker. Right? So, she think it's better if HE start asking me stuff. She heard Kris clearing his throat. She looked at him, and he looked at her. Oh my gosh, I feel like my heart was about to explode. she thought. She was blushing, her cheeks started to becoming like tomatoes. 

"So" he started off first. "Is this your first date?" he asked, with his deep voice. She nodded slowly, yeah. She was damn nervous, she looked at him. "what about you?" she asked, and he nodded as he showed her his gummy smile. Yes, my heart has exploded. 

"Call 911" she said in a very fast way. He raised his eye brows, as he looked at her with a curiosity face. He looked at her again, as he stopped the engine after he parked his car. She shook her head, what did she just said? she asked herself.She looked at him, and he was really curious. She smiled, "Oh, nothing" he nodded, he must think I'm weird, Jia thought.  

(A/N: Okay, I'm gonna make this very short. WILL SKIP A LOT. Sorry!) 

***

She rolled her eyes, Tao called her like 8 times every single hour. Obviously, he annoyed her by calling her 8 times every single hour. She decide to pick it up, she rolled my eyes again. "Tao, stop calling me. Okay, bye" she said and hung up. Yes, she was being very mean to him. 

Tao looked at his phone, he sighed again. Jia has changed a lot ever since he asked her out. He totally hates her being like this. He's trying to tell her, that she really needs to stop hanging out with Kris. He has been watching them, he followed her on her first date because he's so freaking worried about her own best-friend. He didn't do his most-important assignment just to follow her. Ms.Meng just broke his little heart. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter