Trouble

Tears of Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris entered his house and sat on a couch in the living room. His dad was in his glasses reading all the documents that he brought home from his office. Kris closed his eyes and sighed, his dad raised his eyebrows. 

"So, who was that girl? Your girlfriend?" He asked, Jia is such a well mannered girl, and also pretty. Kris looked at with a what-the-heck look. Is he crazy? 

"No way, and never!" he answered. His biggest enemy? What? Girlfriend? He stood up, and just walk away from the living room to his room. His dad shook his head, he knows his son very well that he knows nothing about LOVE. He's not good at this. 

*** 

As always, Jia always wakes up very early. Every morning, whenever she went downstairs, it's always quite, unlike 15 years ago. Every morning, she will see her mom cooking breakfast, and her dad reading his newspapers on the couch while waiting his wife to finish making breakfast, and waiting for his pretty angel to come downstairs for school. 

Flashback*** "Appa! Umma!" Jia called her parents from upstairs, while running downstairs. She ran to her dad and hugged him. It was her graduation when she was in kindergarten.  Her dad put his newspapers on the coffee table, and held Jia in his arm.  "Aigo! My little angle will be in first grade soon!" He said as he pinched her nose, and Jia chuckled.  "Of course. Our one and only angel that we love so much!" Her mom said and brushed her long straight hair.  "Umma" she pouted. "I combed my hair just now, and now you messed around with it" she said and made her parent laughed so hard.  End of flashback***   Jia sighed, she wants everything to be the same just like 15 years ago, but everything changed.  Jia walked up to her locker, and took out some books. Everyone arounds her starts to gossip about her, whispering to the person next to them. Jia doesn't care at all, since almost all of them aren't her friends. She closed her locker, and walked to her classroom but suddenly, she bumped into someone. Everything that she was holding fell, and she fell on her . It was Kris, she bumped onto Kris.  "Yah! Don't you have eyes?" He asked coldly as he rolled his eyes. "Is she blind?  "I'm sorry" she said without looking at him.  Kris rolled his eyes, and just walked away. He didn't even help her pick all her stuff, thank god Tao was there. He ran to her, and helped her. She stood up, and rubbed her back since it hurts a lot.  "Thanks man!" She said and took all her stuff from Tao. It wasn't really her fault, it was Kris's too. He knew that she was walking without looking, since she was busy checking if she has all her stuff. Can't he just like moved away? So he won't get bumped.  "You okay?" He asked, and Jia nodded, he smiled and hit her shoulder. "Good. I'll see you later" he said, Jia smiled. She just wish that she have a lot of friends.    *** 

 Kris was in class 3 minutes and 58 seconds before class started. He was sitting at his spot, and wrote some random words in Korean on his desk, while everybody was very noisy and throwing papers at each other. He doesn't care at all, but suddenly he felt like something just hit his head, it was a crumpled piece of paper, he pressed his pencil so hard that it broke, he looked to his left and it was one of the nerd guy. He went to him and grabbed his colar, he was shivering. "Don't ever do that again. Or else, I'll break you into pieces like how I just broke my pencil! YOU PUNY" he said out loud, and made everybody in the class looked at him, and stopped what they were doing. He looked at everybody, and shouted "What? You want me to break your bones?" he asked everybody, they all shooked their heads and went to their seats. Jia was watching everything at the door, she was so shocked. The bell rang, she sighed and went to her seat. 

During lunch, Jia kept on wondering. WHAT IS KRIS's PROBLEM? Why is he being like an idiot, shouting at people, being such a bully. No matter how many times she ask Tao about Kris, he will say a word about him instead he will change the topic. Tao sat next to her after he grabbed his lunch from his cousin, Yixing. "Hey gurl" Tao said and Jia smiled. "what's in your mind today?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter