Final

Wrong order

It was way too early to be waking up, but hearing the beautiful sound of my angel laughing outside I could barely stay in the house, let alone in the warmth of my bed sheets. I blindly made my way to the bedroom door to switch on the lights only to realize it was 4 am in the morning. Only my angel could wake me up at this ungodly hour of the day.

I made my way outside only to be greeted by a sight that melted my heart in its confines. There he was sitting on a swing, wearing his grey jumper, and sleeves covering his hand and this extremely cute beanie that should be illegal for him to wear. My heart leapt to my throat when I saw his smile that crinkled his eyes in the cutest of ways.

How he managed to be this cute so early in the morning astonishes me, but then again he has always been that person who always wore a smile on his face. Before my mind could even process what was happening, my feet were carrying me towards him. To feel that bundle of joy in my arms and to have the breath knocked out of me when I stare into his deep brown orbs that give me butterflies even to this day.

When he saw me running towards him, his lips tugged upwards revealing his perfect pearly whites and in his eyes crinkled up in a way that made his eyes look like beautiful crescents. My arms automatically found their place on his hips, while his arms held me around my neck. If you ask me his eyes are the most beautiful things I have ever laid my eyes upon. Their depth detaches me from reality, stripping away what was left of my sanity. While I am trying to find myself in his eyes I feel cherry plump lips pressed against mine, tasting far sweeter than any nectar in this world.

I open my eyes to look into his eyes again only to wake up to blinding darkness and tears on my lips, like I have been waking up for the past few days, months, years. I don’t know anymore.

 

 

 

 

Yeah i dont know what i did. Just exams are getting  to me....and i wanted something to take away taht stress and hwta better than writing right? 

Comment please. Your comments make me feel lved and warm and sweet and all those cheesy things <3