Chapter One

Constant meetings.

Luhan was in his room, at his desk working on papers for his boss. Sighing and ruffling his hair.

"I can't work like this..." Luhan got up and just left his papers on his desk; grabbing his keys and going out to his car.

He opted for getting a cup of coffee at his usual cafe he went to that was down town.

He drove in silence and got there quicker than expected, there wasn't much traffic today. Luhan thought.

He parked his car in front of the cafe and got out. Smiling when he could smell the aroma of coffee outside it.

Walking into the place, he noticed it wasn't that busy here either.

"Hm... What's up today...?" Luhan mumbled to himself as he walked up to the counter and order a cup of coffee with a doughnut.

He went and sat down at an empty table at the window, looking out at the empty streets; finding it kind of calming since it wasn't always this quiet.

His order came a little after three minutes and he enjoyed his cup of coffee; relaxing as it would do its magic soon.

Luhan seen a car pull up behind his own and blinked a bit as he seen the familiar face that owned the car and was getting out. Luhan instantly recognized the face and rolled his eyes.


Minseok walked in, his sunglasses hanging off the front of his shirt, his blazer in one hand.

Not caring about the doe eyes boy he seen when he entered the cafe, he ordered his medium coffee, a blueberry muffin and a banana milk for later.

He couldn't take the staring any longer from the doe eyes boy and turned around; glaring at the other.

"Stop ing staring." Minseok spat coldly and turned back to see if his order was ready.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, Minseok was always rude to him no matter what the situation was. He rolled his eyes and went back to looking out at the peaceful street.

Minseok took his coffee, muffin and milk; leaving the premises as to not deal with such a child like person. Luhan watched the other leave, scoffing and biting his doughnut rather angrily.

After having a break, Luhan was back at his apartment doing the god awful paperwork he had to get done before tomorrow and he just wasn't feeling like working. Sure it was procrastinating, but Luhan couldn't focus properly, due to a certain .

Luhan always wondered what he'd done to make Minseok hate his guts. He could recall nothing and just opt for a reason that was nothing.

Deciding to just do the paperwork in the morning, Luhan got ready for bed and tried to clear his mind before doing so.

The next day was as bad as the day before, Luhan still couldn't finish the papers but managed to get half of them done before heading to work.

A place he dreaded, all because one person. Kim Minseok. Not only did he work with him, he had a cubicle right next to his. It was annoying because Minseok had this habit of tapping his pencil on the desk and it annoyed Luhan to the max.

Minseok rarely showed up, only because of his father. Luhan hated that fact but couldn't say about it.

Pushing all Minseok thoughts out the window, Luhan quickly got the paperwork done and brought them to Mr. Kim's office since he was out of the building for now.

Luhan did other work that needed to be done and the peace and quiet was disturbed by Minseok dropping his bag on the floor rather loudly and shuffling papers as if they were a card game; trying to find a specific paper.

Luhan groaned and banged on the cubicle next to him.

"Shut up! You're too ing loud." Luhan said as he turned back to his work and was about to write something until a pile of papers was dropped on him.

" you." Was all he heard until he heard a door slam shut.

Luhan rolled his eyes and grabbed the papers that weren't his; neatly putting them back on Minseok's desk. Luhan didn't have bad manners unlike Minseok. Luhan couldn't hurt a fly.

 

A few days passed and it was Luhan's week off, he spent it sleeping and hanging out with friends.

A night before his week off was up, Luhan walked to the bar since it was "bar night" and Luhan /has/ to go because Jongin said so.

Luhan wore black skinny jeans, a lose v-neck t-shirt and a grey cardigan to go with it. Baekhyun put some eyeliner on him and did his hair, making it look like a sophisticated yet y man.

What Luhan didn’t know was that one of his friends knew Minseok and had invited him to the bar.

When Luhan and Baek arrived at the bar, they both went in and started looking for their group of friends when Kris spotted them because he was one of the tallest s in their group and waved the down to the far end of the bar; that and he was stand on a platform that held the group of friends.

The two made their way through the dancing/grinding bodies and getting some drinks along the way since they passed the bar.

Luhan wasn't so fond of being around a bunch of people and he didn't often go out; which is why Jongin forced him to come out or he'd kick his for being a .

Jongin was the first to greet the two boys approaching them.

"Hey, you finally made it Lu." Jongin was clearly drunk if the slur of his voice wasn't any indication.

Sehun having been sitting on his lap the whole time.

Baekhyun going into Kris' arms and having a small conversation with him since the music was too loud they couldn't really converse very well.

Luhan sat down and leaned back in his seat. He could care less about his friends in situations like these, he never really drank and obviously never went out that often to meet new people.

Jongin noticed and pushed a cup over; pouring some of the alcohol he had in the bottle that he was holding into the cup.

"Drink and relax, man." Jongin said loudly, enough for Luhan to hear and made a face at the other.

"Come on, cat." Jongin said with a smirk; knowing fully well what the meaning behind the nickname was.

" you Jongin." Luhan spat, hating the fact that he got overly drunk and acted like a cat.

He drank the glass, hoping it would satisfy his of a friend and wouldn't give him anymore.

But it didn't stop there, not only was he dealing with an embarrassing past; he seen the only person he didn't want to see sitting by Kris and Baekhyun.

It seemed like someone was kissing at his neck, he couldn't really tell since it was dark in the club and the only lights illuminating the place was the party lights.

Luhan groaned in annoyance and turned away. Telling Jongin to fill his cup again because he knows he won't remember the night, the next day if he drank too much.

Jongin obliged and gave Luhan more alcohol; giving Sehun kisses here and there.

When Luhan was hammered, he was an honest slob. Telling Jongin everything about anything. Sehun was biting at Jongin's neck as he tried listening to Luhan's rants. Getting too distracted from his boyfriend in his lap.

"Why does he act like that Jongin..." Luhan slurred out, his head on the table.

The club was half empty and the music wasn't as loud as before.

It wasn't too quiet to be over yet and Jongin could still clearly hear Luhan.

A sigh left Luhan's lips as he whined at nothing.

 

Luhan woke up, he groaned quietly as he stirred and felt a body next to him. He was sure it was Jongin's body because Jongin and Sehun had this thing with Luhan... Hence the nickname " cat".

But the body on the other side of him was definitely not Sehun's. It was more muscular yet soft at the same time.

Luhan scrunched his eyebrows together to figure out who's body it was without opening his eyes. He knows it wouldn't be Kris' body for a fact that he was Baekhyun's after all.

He didn't have very many friends and he sure as hell knows that Jongin and Sehun wouldn't just let anyone have with them unless it was someone they both were comfortable with.

Luhan rubbed his eyes and turned around to see who was laying next to him.

His eyes widened to the size of saucers. He forgot all about Minseok and now here he was. With Minseok's arm around him, something he never imagined before.

For someone he never got along with, he never thought this would happen.

The first thing he did was kick the other out of bed when his mind came back to earth after debating about things he would never do with someone like Minseok.

"Ah- what the !" Minseok groaned out and rubbed his head as he sat up.

Jongin and Sehun woke up, sitting up and looking at the scene.

"Jongin you ing !!" Luhan screamed and got out of Sekai's king sized bed and quickly got his clothes; slipping his pants on and going out of their house.

He hailed a taxi down and told him to go to his place.

Jongin knew he didn't get along with Minseok. And what happens? Jongin has made his fantasy come true in having a foursome.

He was furious. Not only was he hated by the , he was going to be more hated now.

Meanwhile, Jongin and Sehun were laughing to each other about the whole thing.

Minseok still upset about getting kicked out of bed so abruptly and hitting his head on the bedside table.

Although, Minseok hated Luhan because his father favoured him more than him. Luhan wasn't that bad in bed.


Later that evening, Luhan decided to drive to the beach that was close to the city and take an evening stroll. Just to clear his mind.

He wore shorts and sandals since he would be taking them off so that he could feel the sand on his feet. Also sporting a long sleeved sweat shirt.

Breathing in the ocean air, it calmed Luhan's nerves and he smiled to himself as he stood slightly in the water and looked at the beautiful sunset.

It was nice until a loud shout was breaking the silent waves in the air.

He turned to see who was shouting and instantly rolled his eyes; starting to walk again. Hoping Minseok would get the idea of "leave me the alone" that he had in his mind.

Minseok wasn't having it though and just ran to catch up with Luhan.

Of course, Minseok wasn't that bad of person. After all, he did want to apologize for getting into bed with the other three.

"Yah! Would you ing stop and hear me out?!" Minseok grabbed at Luhan's arm; making him stop.

Luhan groaned, yanking his arm back and stepping a few steps away from Minseok as he looked at him.

"Hear what?!"

"That I'm ing sorry for getting tagged along." Minseok huffed out, obviously Jongin has wanted a foursome but Minseok wasn't into it. That is until his drunken mind accepted and was practically dragged instead of tagged.

Luhan scoffed. "Bull ing ."

Minseok rolled his eyes.

"I was drunk you , Jongin and Sehun pulled me away from Tao without me giving any say."

Luhan could understand that since it was Jongin and Sehun. They both were rascals when they put two and two together.

"And you still ing participated." Luhan stated; crossing his arms.

"I don't remember . I only remember getting to the bar with Baekhyun and than Jongin forcing me to drink." Luhan added, not that it mattered to Minseok.

Or so he thought.

Minseok blinked, processing the information and gaping at Luhan.

"Oh..." Minseok was actually glad Luhan couldn't remember and nodded dumbly.

Luhan rolled his eyes and walked past the their; heading for his car since his evening was now ruined.

Minseok stood there; looking down and sighing to himself.


2065 words

So- I changed a majority of the story but kept some parts the same ^^

Hope you liked the updated version~

Finally Together will now be updated with a great plot!