WHY ?

Just begin...

'sorry….' Song Ji Hyo says to her Gary oppa about the last night.

'It's okay..' Kang Gary wink his eyes and smile.

'hm.. Oppa, I need to go. Talk to you later. Bye.' Ji Hyo end the conversation.

'bye..'

 

송지효 - poV

What should I do ? It messed me ! I'm already 30's and still yeah, I'm single.. Omma is always remind me to find someone *special*..  Omma…  I already had but…. Ahh… never mind.. I know he will be mine on someday :)

'Sung-Im !!!, why you always talk nonsense this lately ?'

'ahhh, omma ! When are you reach here? Why didn’t make a call? So I will pick you up.'

'what's wrong with you honey? Why you look so mess?' Her omma hold Song Ji Hyo as she worried about her eldest daughter.

'omma.. Do you think I'll get marriage someday? I am to old isn't for get marriage at this age..'

'why honey? Of coarse you will get marriage and having your own family and child just like me'

 

Both of them hugged each other. Her omma know, that her daughter are thinking something and it mess her very much but what it is? It is about love? She so pretty, rich and she have everything  but why she can't find the right man to be her man ? To be a father to her child ?

 

'omma, I need to go. My manager had waiting for me. I have film shooting today and maybe I'll get home late. Do you want me to call appa to pick you here soon? Or you want sleep over here tonight?'

'It's okay Sung-Im, your sister will company me here soon while waiting you back. You appa and your brother going to visit your grandma.'

'See you later, omma ! Anything you need, just make a call okay.'

 

하하 - POV

' Darling !!! I'm home... arghh.. what a tiring day today'

'You're home honey?.. How was the recording?'

Haha and Byul are hugging and kissing at the living room then Byul make a tea for her lovely husband. Their new baby are very very have sleepy head just same liker her pretty omma.

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

'Yoboseyo~ who is there?' Haha picked up the home phone while Byul making a drink for him.

'Oppa ! it's me here, your only running girl !'

'Dae ! It's you Mong Ji !!.. Yes, may i help you ? Why you calling my home number?'

'Ani... I'm looking for unnie... Are she there ? I was called her phone but it's off. May i talk to her, please....'

While Haha-shii passing his home phone to her pretty wife, he is dailing Kang Gary and walk to their backyard without Byul knows.

 

송지효-POV

'My shooting will end by 3pm, meet you at the coffee later, unnie !'

She just end the call and continue ( film shooting ) for her new film.

3PM : Bye unnie, see you tomorrow at the scene.

Song Ji Hyo just take a walk to the coffee that she promise her unnie to meet. She will meet Byul soon. With the simple shirt, skinny jeans and cap, she look so gorgeous. It just took 5 minute to reach at the restaurant. Byul are already there, alone ~

'Anneyeong, unnie~ sorry for waiting.'

'Haish, anneyeong. Finally you are here Sung-Im. Have a set.. Waiter !'

After Song Ji Hyo make an ordered. They start to talking about that, this... haha ! well, the man called it gossip ! Song Ji Hyo are always talking about Haha and Byul new baby. Byul can see into her eyes, she was so deeply sad and something un-explaining.

'Ji Hyo-shii.. what's wrong... anything you wanna share with me?' Byul start the conversation. She wanted to know what happen.

'Ahhh.. unnie !! nothing.. hahaha...... hm... unnie... i am getting old and old and yet I still didn't get marriage. It's mean I'll be single for the rest of my life?'

'What are you talking about ? You have relationgship with your CEO isn't ? Is it true ?... wait wait wait.... don't tell me that is FAKE !'

'Yes, unnie. You're right. There is nothing between me and him.. I love someone else but he never know it. CEO.. haha, sorry to say it.. he is my cousin. We playing together since I know how to walk and run..'

 

OMG !!!! Song Ji Hyo !! Why you make a fake relationship with your own cousin and your boss.. Arghhh !!!! 

 

-Will be continue-

Thanks for subscribe :) and yeah please comment.. i need to know how was my story... Im sorry for bad english and typo.. Im stuck and blur sometimes because my sister keep annoy me. Enjoy ~