Chapter 1 - What's Wrong !

Just begin...

개리 - pov

'아녕~~' As i'm reach at the Restaurant XX that they will starting the filming, I could feel something are missing, something that uncomplete. The Running Man crew are busy with their things ( which i dont care much what they are doing ) but why The Running Man will stop the show ? they had earn much money and popularity show. Why now ?..

'Gary-yah ! you're so early today. What's wrong with your face? something wrong happen?' ask Jae Suk right after he reach the restaurant.

'Ahh... hyung.. nothing. i'm just feel so sad.....'

'Gary... don't be too sad. We still family ! do need to worry.. Ahhh yeah ! hehe, don't telling me that you will miss the Monday Couple!'

I'm not replying to Jae Suk. He was right, I'll missed the Monday Couple. My feeling to her was true.. but why she can't release that !? So I just walk passed Jae Suk, I need to prepare myself for the opening of the last episode. It could be so.....

- They start filming -

송지효 - pov

why he act so different today? he never talk to me today ( when they had break). Doesn't he happy with this last episode? that's mean no more Monday Couple, no heart feeling isn't ? haha.. i'm sad too... i'll miss them.. i'll miss all of them.. and i'll miss you so much Kang Gary.. Baek Chang Joo is not my boyfriend. He is my cousin.. but nobody knows except my family. Why you acting like does't care about me oppa ?... Did you know, i'm falling in love with you.. Just i'm too shy for admit it infront  of those people.

-THE RUNNING MAN LAST EPISODE JUST ENDED-

'Ji Hyo-shii, congrants for winning today.' Suk Jin congrats his only one running girl as she won for the last episode. She deserved to win.

'Thank you oppa..' the tears begin to fall...

'Are you crying Mong Ji?' the stupid question come out from Suk Jin but he doesn't mean it. He just worried about her. Why she's crying ?

'Ahh.. nothing.. i just can't believe today is our last day'

'Don't worry, we still can keep in touch right?, take a good care for yourself and be happy. Ouh yeah ! don't forget to invite me when you are get marriage with your CEO ;)'

'Yeah, yeah. You too, bye oppa !' hm.. why he said like that ? i'm only will get married with him not others. I just love him..

Song Ji Hyo are waiting for Kang Gary at the lobby but she couldn't find him. She had waiting for 20 minutes... Where does he's been ? At the end Song Ji Hyo start to give up for waiting her lovely oppa. She decide to get home, she was so disappointed and tired.

Before that, she bought some soju. 4 bottle maybe or maybe more. As tomorrow she have nothing to do so she decide wanna drink soju alone and get drank just for release her tension.

'i know this car... what the hell he doing here?' Song Ji Hyo like screaming a bit in the car when she parked.

Before she going out of the car, she looking at her phone.. " 14 missed call and 5 un-read message " it from her KANG GARY OPPA !

' yahh ! pabo !!! why i always put my phone in silent ??? '

She walk to the guy who have waiting her about 2 hours infront of her house and yeah isn't cold Kang Gary?

' Ji Hyo-shii where have you been? Oppa had waiting you for 1 hours and half'

'Jinjja ?' She pretend like does'nt care at all.

'What's wrong with you?... Doesn't like me to come here?...' he not finish his word..

Tears tears tears... Song Ji hyo start to cry again... of coarse I do ! I want you to be with me for all the time but... Kang Gary never heard her heart feeling.

'Why are crying honey....' Gary start to worried.. why she crying suddenly? what does i done to her !?

Now she drink the third bottle of soju. She totally drunk. Gary so worried about his monday girlfriend. He decide to keep the soju bottle in the fridge before Song Ji Hyo finish her third bottle. And now she start to talk nonsense.She start to dance but then suddenly she crying, she hit Kang Gary so many times.

'YOU ! PABO !!' then she continue dancing and suddenly she get sleep on the floor. Gary can't do anything. He is blur. What's wrong with her !? She look like heart broken too much. Gary bearing Song Ji Hyo to her bedroom, get her in the blanket and before he leave, he kiss Song Ji Hyo forehead without she know what happen.

개리- pov

My love, I love you so much.. what's wrong darling ? why you always hide your problem? i am here for you.. i know running man just ended but for me you are the first and the last woman i ever loved ! you are just not my monday girlfriend but someday you'll be my future wife and a mother to my child. I will grab you from your pabo CEO ! i'll keep my promise !....

 

 

ps ; i'll update asap.. hope u guys enjoy reading my fics. sorry for bad english sometimes nor maybe bad typo. please comment and subscribe ~