Their Talk

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Annyeong! This will be a short chapter update. You'll find out why after you read this.

Ps. I have uploaded a one shot story about hundara. try it if you want to. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/735617/my-jealous-oppa-dara-oneshot-romance-sehun-hundara

 


 

Luhan reached for the door that lead to the yard; he opened it and instantly saw a figure sitting on a swing on the swing set, staring into nothing. ‘It looks like I’m not the only one who can’t sleep tonight.’ He thought. He quietly approached the figure on the swing set to see a better look at him, since it was dark.

“Hey”, Luhan lightly tapped the figure’s shoulder and to his surprise, it was Kris.

Kris glanced at him for a moment, then went back to looking at nothing. There was an awkward silence between the two. Luhan cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

“C-can I sit with you?” he asked nervously to Kris, hoping to start a conversation. Kris didn’t reply though and kept looking like he was in a deep trance; Luhan sighed, “I’ll take that as a yes.” He said as he walked passed Kris and sat on the other swing beside him. Again, there was that awkward silence. Luhan did not dare to speak  this time — he was afraid that Kris might not answer again or that maybe Kris might leave once Luhan utters a single word.

It’s been three days since they last spoke to each other — and that conversation wasn’t even a good one at all. Luhan mentally sighed; he looked up at the sky — it was gloomy like him.

Luhan opened the bottle of milk he was holding and sipped a little before closing it. He put down the bottle of milk on the other swing beside him — the last swing on the swing set — then leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees. He looked down at his feet — more like getting into a trance himself — when Kris said something.

Luhan looked up at Kris, “What?”, Luhan stupidly asked — he mentally slapped himself for this. It took a while before Kris spoke, “I said… do you still remember the first time we met?” he looked at Luhan for a brief moment then averted his gaze and looked at the sky. Luhan thought for a bit and smiled, “Of course I do.” — Luhan also looked at the dark, starless sky — “It was also gloomy like this one.” Luhan heard him snicker.

(a/n: I'm not gonna let you guys know exo’s whole story before Dara!)

“Yah, what are you laughing about?” Luhan asked as he looked at Kris with furrowed brows. Kris just shook his head saying, “It’s nothing.”

Luhan tilted his head and looked at Kris’s face. Kris’s face, as Luhan noticed even though Kris said its nothing, has the ‘I-am-so-troubled-damn-I-can’t-speak-damn’ look. Luhan smiled and shifted his gaze to the garden. Even though it was dark, Luhan can still see the plants’ silhouette.

“Caring for a person…” — Luhan started, his eyes still fixed on the plants — “is not something that can be given in exchange for money…” Kris snapped out of his trance when he heard this from Luhan. He looked at him, expressionless; Luhan looked at him back with a smile.

“For the past three days, I haven’t been myself. I couldn’t sleep either. Just like you, I’m also troubled…” Luhan went on as he broke his gaze from Kris and watched the plants being moved by the wind.

“Kris… you don’t really hate Dara, right?” Kris remained silent. Luhan continued to speak, “You just hate the fact that Dara’s situation, resembles the situation of that girl… The fact is that, when Dara said those words, it opened the wound in your heart…”

Kris smirked and also looked at the plants. “Luhan… Don’t act like it’s only me who’s hurting here.” Luhan chuckled on hearing Kris’s reply. It’s as if they didn’t fight at all.

“Who says I’m hurting huh? I’m a strong man you know.” Luhan boasted, flashing a grin. “I didn’t exactly said it was you.” Kris retorted, grinning as well.

“Even if it’s indirect, I am 100% sure its me you’re talking about.” There was a long pause. Then they looked at each other and started to laugh. They weren’t sure why, but it felt like they were somehow directed by a director or something to laugh at this moment. One thing was for sure though: it felt wonderful.

“I’m sorry man.” Kris apologized, reaching out a hand. Luhan gladly took it, “You’re forgiven. I’m sorry, too.” Then the both of them had a bro-hug.

“Two bromance in one night.” interrupted a voice followed by a loud yawn not far from Luhan and Kris. The both of them heard it and parted. They turned their heads to see who was the one who spoke: it was non other then Chen. It wasn’t only Chen that was awake though, the other remaining boys as well.

“Why are you guys still awake?” asked Luhan as he stood up from the swingset and faced the boys. “We should be the ones asking that question.” Suho replied.

“How long have you guys been watching on us?” Kris asked in a low, angry sort-of voice. “Not that long. Chanyeol here has been knocking on our doors and apparently, he was sleep walking. We were recording it as a remembrance, then saw you guys when Chanyeol opened the door to the garden.” Explained Tao in a sleepy voice.

“I’m the first one he woke up. And right now, he’s still sleeping in this condition.” Sehun stated drowsily as he pointed Chanyeol beside him — sleeping while standing.

“If you two are done making up — which is a good thing — let’s go back to our respective rooms. It’s very late and we still have school tomorrow.” Suho told as he rubbed his eyes in sleepiness. Kris and Luhan, who weren’t able to sleep earlier, got a sense of drowsiness as they yawned together.

 

“These guys are contagious.” They both thought as they followed their friends back to their dorm, releasing one last yawn.

 

 


Authornim: (_ _ )zzZZ