I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Its funny how many have happened in just 1 day (chap 6-10). Poor Exo~

But it isn't the end yet, just 1 more chap to wrap up the epic day.

The real story begins~


 

 

"Just a little more... a little more..."

"Aigo, she is afraid of the dark! What will happen to her if she wakes up!"

"Relax, she won't be afraid if she has company. It's well planned."

"Just a little more..."

 


 

** Hmmm...

** Stop that...

** Go away...

** Stop it...

**

"I said stop it!... huh?!... where am I?!" Dara woke up in a dark room.

** Dara turned to where something keeps her arm — she saw a fuzzy little brown puppy.

"Aww~ what a cute puppy!" Dara picked it up and carried it like a baby. "I've always wanted a puppy~" Dara carried the puppy a little higher so that their eyes’re leveled.

Ahh... what adorable eyes this puppy have. And the nose is very cute~  Dara thought. The puppy Dara's nose in an affectionate manner. This puppy likes me, kekeke~

Because of the puppy, Dara forgot the fact that she was kidnapped. She played with the puppy for some time, then she realized that she was hungry. She stood up in the dark room, still carrying the puppy like a baby, and started to find for the light switch. But just as Dara took her first step, it felt like something stopped her left foot to move forward. She tried to shake her foot free but it was no use. Her foot just made clanking sound, just like the sounds of a chain. Then it hit her. She put the puppy down nicely and reached for her left foot — she was right, she was chained. She remembered she was kidnapped by a masked man.

She felt around, to see if there's something that will help her free. Then the puppy suddenly ran away from Dara.

"W-wait!.. Where are you going?!.. Don't leave me here!" Dara tried to reach for the puppy, but it was no use. Dara was left alone, in the dark. Then she saw flashbacks — her mother, her father... gone. Tears flowed down on Dara's cheeks as she started to cry. She was afraid to be alone in the dark. She sat and hugged her knees tightly, her head bowed down.

Suddenly, after a few minutes of crying, Dara heard something that's going to her direction. She raised her head and saw the puppy coming towards her, carrying something — a shoe. "What is this?" Dara picked up the shoe from the puppy's mouth. She flipped it over. "Gucci shoes?" She looked at the puppy with a puzzled looked.

*creeeaak*

Dara suddenly heard something opened. The puppy started to bark at the direction where the creaking noise came from. Afraid that it was the kidnapper, Dara took the puppy in her arms while covering it's mouth using the shoe she was holding. Again she heard the creaking noise — a door opened. The main door... they're here!

Dara positioned herself, her left arm carrying the puppy while the other holding the shoe in position, ready for throwing.

"WHO OPENED MY CLOSET?!"

Dara jumped, startled. She heard a voice — a voice that's scary and not to be messed with, but she still held her position... waiting...

 


 

"Gucci~ gucci~" Tao sang happily while they head home. "Just this once Tao. But its going to my closet." said Suho. "WHAT?!" Tao dropped his Gucci, but picked it up fast. "Punishment, remember?" Suho reminded. Tao mumbled...

When they saw their Dorm, they saw a familiar figure just beside their doorstep. When they reached it, they realized it was Minzy, carrying a baggage. "Minzy?" Kai called; Minzy waved. "What are you doing here Minzy?" asked Kai. Minzy just pointed the baggage. She then handed it to Kai and the rest to Luhan and Kris. "What are we going to do with these?" Luhan asked. Minzy just smiled.

She bowed to them as a sign that she was leaving. She put her hand to Sehun's hand then faced the rest of Exo. "Take care of her." with that said, Minzy left them. Sehun looked at what Minzy handed her — it was a key.

Weird. Exo thought. They just shrugged then entered the dorm.

"Kitty~~ I'm home and brought food~~" Lay called to his pet, but nothing happened. "Maybe she's taking a walk. Let's have a rest first, I'm tired." said Xiumin, the rest agreed. They each went to their respective rooms, preparing to have a nap — then Suho yelled.

"WHO OPENED MY CLOSET?!"

Hurriedly the boys went out of their rooms and went to Suho's. They gathered around the closet, wearing a puzzled look. They knew that Suho was the most secretive person in the group. They perfectly knew that his closet isn't easy to open since it has ten different locks. They looked suspiciously at Tao.

"Hey I didn't do it. I was with you guys, remember?" Tao said in annoyance. Anything Gucci related, Tao was to blame. And his Gucci things were in Suho's closet, and he only knows how to unlock it. But Tao was right, how would he possibly do it if he was with them all day. Then they thought that someone went to their dorm and took something in the closet. They remembered Minzy. But Minzy didn't carry anything when she took off. Then they heard a bark inside.

*arf* *arf*

"Kitty!" Lay exclaimed. He walked across the room and reached for the door of Suho's closet to see his dear pet. He opened it.

*BLAG*

Lay fell down. He got hit in the head. He turned to see what hit him and saw a shoe. "My Gucci!" Tao picked it up and wiped the dirt in his Gucci. Suho went inside the closet and turned the lights on. His face became pale when he saw a girl that was lost when she stormed off the concert stage.

"DARA?!"

Automatically, the boys went inside Suho's closet too and saw Dara. Her face was pale as Suho's — with the puppy in her hands. The puppy jumped out of Dara's arms and barked at Dara's foot. The boys looked down and saw Dara's foot chained. They hurriedly went to Dara, kneeled down to reach her foot but Dara shouted.

"Don't touch me!"

They froze, but immediately went back to normal. Dara faints when touched by boys. But how were they going to unchain her?

"Umm..guys..." they turned to see Sehun. "The key..." Sehun spoke again and showed them what Minzy handed over to Sehun. Of course! They all exclaimed except Sehun.

Sehun kneeled down and reached for Dara's foot.

"I said don't touch m—"

*clink* The chain was opened. Dara's foot was free. "You're welcome" Sehun said with a smile when he stood up.

Suddenly, the puppy came in carrying a letter. It left when all of the boys were busy at Dara's chained foot. The puppy dropped it at the foot of Dara and started barking. Dara picked it up, opened it and read it.

Her eyes wide, her jaw dropped, her face pale as ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'M GONNA LIVE WITH EXO?!"

 

 

 


 

[A/N] Dara's going to live with 12 beautiful boys?! How will she survive? Knowing that she faints when a boy touches her?

What is going to happen to her now? Will she accept this? or will she try to escape?

 


 

I'd like to thank all of you for giving my story lots of love c:

Advance Happy New Year everyone~