The First Encounter

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

annyeong again guys! before i start off, I must all warn you that some of my english would be weird (i think) cause its not my native language/ mother tongue. And second, the main setting is anonymous. That's all ^__^

 


 

"Sorry I have to turn you down." said Dara flatly to her, yet, another suitor. "B-but Dara..." her suitor was about to touch her when she dodged it quickly.

"Tss. Fine then. You were always such a pain in the neck! I don't know why we always make a fool of ourselves just to please a girl like you! I mean, you should even be grateful that we, your suitors, insists to be with a girl who's weird! Girl's should be chasing us, not the other way around!" her suitor roared with rage but Dara only showed a blank expression.

"Are you done?" Dara asked in a bored tone as if she didn't hear what her suitor had said earlier. Dara stood up and was about to leave her suitor when he grabbed her arm furiously.

"Yah! W-what are you doing?! Don't touc—", but Dara fainted. The suitor was taken aback by the event and panicked. He didn't know what happened to Dara, and without thinking, he left her.

 


 

"Yah Lulu, where are you going?" asked sleepy Sehun who's lying on the couch in their living room, rubbing his eyes sluggishly.

"To the market" replied Luhan as he smiled.

"Oh goodie! Can you buy me some bubble tea? Pleeeaaaasssee?" requested Sehun while doing aegyo at him. Luhan couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

"Ok ok. Anyone else want me to buy something?" Luhan asked his friends.

"Cookies!" Xiumin answered with a huge smile on his face.

"Can I come with you Luhan?" offered Lay as he pushed himself up the couch beside Sehun.

"Sure, let's go."

The both of them went outside their dorm carrying a list of things to buy at the market. Many girls were looking at them and were whispering…

"aren't they the most beautiful thing ever?"

"I know right!".

Both Lay and Luhan heard them but chose to ignore it instead. Luhan looked at Lay and saw that he was trying to figure out what the girls had meant. Lay heard Luhan chuckle.

"Hey, what's so funny?" asked Lay, who's more confused than before.

"It's nothing." Luhan answered with smile.

While on the way to the market, they saw some people gathering at a restaurant. They didn't pay much attention to it so they just passed by. But before they really passed the crowd, Luhan heard something from a person in the crowd saying "is this girl dead?". Then out of instinct, Luhan went to the crowd and he forced his way through them. Luhan was strucked for a second when he reached the front; before his eyes was a pretty young lady. He went closer, kneeled down and touched the lady's hand trying to feel her pulse.

"She's still alive" Luhan exhaled with relief. There was a relieved atmosphere around them. One by one the people left, leaving Luhan and Lay with the unconscious lady. Lay thinks that the crowd was very rude, and so did Luhan. Being the gentlemen that they were, Lay and Luhan carried the young lady and went back to their dorm.

"Ah Lulu! You're so ear—is that a girl?!" Sehun asked surprised. Soon, the rest of his friends huddled.

"Yah! Why is she unconscious? Did you guys…" Suho glanced at Luhan and Lay and gave them a suspicious look.

"Hey wait a minute! We didn't do anything to her!" Luhan defended with a serious tone. "We just saw her passed out outside a restaurant." Lay added calmly.

"Uhh… guys, maybe we should talk about this after we put her to bed until she regains conciousness?" proposed D.O. "Let her sleep in Baekhyun's room" suggested Chanyeol with concern.

They did. The boys laid the girl in Baekhyun's bed, since it was the neatest bed that time. After that, the twelve boys went to the living room where Luhan and Lay told the whole story to their friends.

"How could they just watch her like that when she's unconscious? Tsk. People this days…" Kai grunted. Everyone agreed.

"I wonder what happened to her..." said Tao, who's leaning to Kris.

"Let's just ask her when he wakes up." suggested Kris to which everyone approved.

Lunch time came and everyone was hungry. D.O, Lay, and Chen did the cooking while Suho, Kris, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Luhan took care of the table. On the other hand, Sehun, Tao, Kai and Chanyeol were too busy watching television. All of them came to a sudden pause when they heard someone scream.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" Dara's voice echoed through the whole dorm.

 


 

so yeah. this turns out to be a short chapter. I'll update soon