Gotta Get Key Back

Gotta Get Key Back

“KEY! I’m thirsty!”

“Key! It’s hot! Can you turn the A/C up?”

Every was demanding Key (A.k.a Key Umma) around. Everyone was at JiJin and Jinki’s house resting because of the heat.

“KEY!!~~”

“WHAT!??” Key snapped. This was the final straw, everyone always ordered him around like they were a bunch of spoiled five year olds. When in reality four were 21, two were 18, and one of them was 19. Along with Key who was nineteen and HyeByung who was 21. HyeByung was one of his good friends because she helped him out instead of ordering him around.

“Yeesh what’s up with the attitude?” Jonghyun said sweep his fringe to the left.

“YOU GUYS!” Key replied angrily. “I’m tired of being your slave! You guys are not five! Get up and get your own drink, fan yourself, and do whatever you can do!”

“Key-ah…” JiJin said a little upset at what key said.

“NO AMOUNT OF AEGYO OR FORCE WILL MAKE ME WORK AGAIN!” He shouted before stomping out of the house.

“What was his deal?” JeNeul said stepping out of the kitchen with a soda.

“I think we got on his nerves…” Jinki said while having his arm around his girlfriend, JiJin.

“Gee, ya think?” HyeByung said leaning on the couch.

“Should we apologize to him?” Taemin (The maknae for the guys) said with his thinking face/ aegyo face.

“Let him cool off we'll go tomorrow okay?” Minho said patting Taemin’s head.

“Yeah we should go buy him a present too!” YongRi (The maknae for the girl’s) said getting up and pulling money out of her pocket.

“You’re right.” Taemin agreed. Everyone got up to go shopping for the perfect Key Present.

-Meanwhile at Key’s house-

“Yes… I’m calling about the offer you sent me last summer… is it still good?” Key was talking on the phone with someone.

“It is? Perfect! I’d love to join your school. Why all of a sudden? Ugh… good education…”

~Flashback to last summer~

“We’d like to offer you, Kim Kibum, a full scholarship to join Kwon Junhee’s School for boys.” The man said handing Key a pamphlet of the school.

“We are a highly recognized school and by the looks of your discipline and grades we would love to welcome you.”

“Yeah thanks but no…” Key refused. “I like KP Academy. Even if it’s not highly recognized or as disciplined as your all boy school. I love my friends and the teachers as well. So I decline”

“I see… well whenever you’d like to join us please to give us a call…” The man then handed Key the school’s phone number and left.

“Like I’d want to…” Key scoffed.

~End of flash Back~

“You may start tomorrow. You can pick up your uniform, schedule, map and room key.”

“Perfect!” Key said.

-Next Day in Singing class-

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN KEY TRANSFERRED!?!?!?!?!?” Everyone shouted. This class is the only class everyone has together.

“I know that’s what I was thinking…” Minho said. Since Minho was the only one the same age as Key he was the only one to have any classes with key.

“Where’d he go!?” YongRi and JiJin asked in unison.

“Kwon JunHee’s School for boys.” Minho said reading off the paper he wrote it down on.

“Well now WE can’t get him…” HyeByung and YongRi said depressed.

“What are we gonna do with this Keylicious present we bought him?” JeNeul said looking and all the expensive stuff they bought just for the Diva.

“Well we’ll have to get him back now, don’t we…” Jinki said with a determined face.

“Yeah! Me and Hyung will sneak in as one the students and talk to Key!” Jonghyun said throwing his fist up.

“Alright…” Minho said.

I wonder if it’s a good idea to send these two…, Minho thought.

“Alright, but don’t do something stupid to make Key even more mad.” YongRi said worried.

-At the All boys school-

“H-hi…” Key was a little awkward to be away from his friends with people he never knew. He sat down next to a well dressed boy, obviously from a good and rich family. He looked foreign as well.

“I’m John. “ He said stretching out his hand to Key.

“I’m Kim Kibum…but my friends call me Key” Key said shaking the outstretched hand.

This place isn’t so bad…, Key thought.

-One Week later-

“Finally we’re here…” Jonghyun and Jinki said.

“For a whole week we’ve been occupied by studies and figuring out his school…” Jinki said.

“And now…”Jonghyun began.

“We’re here!~” The two boys heard two oddly familiar voices. They turned around to see two very good looking guys.

“Oh hi guys~!” One of them chimed.

“Hey JiJin chimes just…like…that…” Jinki said as he came to realize.

“JIJIN!?”

“And JeNeul~!” JiJin said happily.

The guys were in shock. The two girls passed as normal guys.

“JiJin what happened to your s?” Jinki said looking at where his girlfriend’s C-cup s used to be.

“We binded them down~” She said cutely.

“Yeah, it took us ten minutes to get that thing tight enough…” JeNeul said remember having to pull with all her might to help JiJin.

“And it’s quite hard to breathe now!~” JiJin said taking deep breathes while still smiling happily.

“Aigoo, this girl…” Jinki said.

“Just don’t get caught okay!” JongHyun told them.

“We won’t!~” The girls said as they started to walk in with the guys right behind them.

“Hey!” Everyone froze in their tracks as a random student approached them.

“What are you guys doing here!? It’s time for gym!” The student said.

G-Gym!? , They mentally panicked.

-In the changing room-

Everyone was changing and JongHyun and Jinki were worried that the girl’s would get exposed.

“Why aren’t you guys changing?” One of the guys that reminded JiJin of Taemin.

“W-we don’t have our gym clothes!” JeNeul blurted out.

“Y-yeah!” JiJin agreed hoping to be off the hook about changing.

“It’s okay! I have spares!” the kid that looked like Taemin said and nicely handed them two of his spares.

“I guess…”

“We have to…” They said silently.

Oh No!, The guys were ready to go and save them when suddenly they took their pants off.

They’re wearing BOXERS!?!?!?, They thought.

The girls were wearing boxers instead of the normal .

“What about their shirt?” Jinki whispered to Jjong.

“There’s no way they can hide…” Just then the girls took off their tops.

“And of course they’d where tank tops under…!” The guys said to themselves in shock how serious they were to get Key back.

“Wow… Why are you guys wearing tank tops?”  The kid said again.

“Uh, uhm because we’re embarrassed by our bodies” JiJin said worried that their cover would be blown.

“Really you guys look well in shape…” Another guy said coming up and poking JiJin in the chest.

MWO!?,Jinki thought. He touched her…

“Heheheh…” JiJin said awkward at the situation.

“Umm well we got to go…” JeNeul said taking JiJin by the hand as they jogged past the guys. Jinki held JiJin back.

“Yah that guy touched you…”

“I know… but don’t worry it’s okay~”

“Not for me…”

“Jinki its fine we have to go get Key back.”

Finally Jinki let go and the guys went on to change.

-Running laps-

“Come on we can’t walk.” JeNeul said jogging backwards and gesturing to JiJin who started walking.

“I’m not very athletic okay…” JiJin said picking up her pace. “Hey is that Key?”

JiJin pointed to Key who was happily running by himself.

“He looks happy…” JiJin said quietly. She doesn’t like to ruin someone’s happiness.

“I know, but don’t you miss him and want him back?” JeNeul said. JiJin nodded in agreement and they both jogged up to him.

-Caught up-

“Key we want you back!” someone said running up to Key.

“What?” He stopped and turned around to two panting guys.

“Do I know you?”

“It’s us JiJin and JeNeul” The one with blonde highlights in his hair said claiming to be JeNeul.

“Huh?” He said disbelieving to fact that the two girls showed up.

Maybe these guys figured out my friends’ names and are trying to pull a prank on me…, He thought.

“You don’t believe us…? Then fine!” The dark haired one pulled up his shirt to reveal s that were binded.

“JIJIN!?!?!?” He said running up to pull her shirt down.

“Told you…” She said putting her shirt down.

*BANG!*

They turned around to reveal Jinki and Jonghyun on the floor with nose-bleeds.

“Umm are they okay?” Key and the two girls just stared at them for awhile.

“Anyway… why the hell are you guys here!?”

“We want you back…” JiJin said as JeNeul was poking the guys with a stick she found.

“I’m sorry but I’m tired of all the demands you guys give me. It’s like watching over a bunch of five year olds.” Key said.

“But,”

“No! I’ve had enough. I get no thanks or even an ounce of appreciation with you guys! Here I make friends that don’t tell me to do everything for them. And they’re rich!”

 “But Key we want you back!” JiJin said with her eyes tearing as she hugged Key.

“YAH! GET OFF!” He yelled at her and pried her off of him… He ran away leaving his friends there.

“Come on…” JeNeul said patting JiJin’s back.

“I failed…” She said wiping her tears away.

“No… Key’s just being tough…” Jinki said hugging his girlfriend tight even if it looked strange to other.

“You know what!” JongHyun said getting up. “If Key wants to stay he can… He’s happy here anyways. Let’s leave him…”

“But Jonghyun…”

“I know, I know, I want him back too but I don’t want to get in the way of his happiness… so as soon as the day ends we’ll leave…” The others agreed not to get in the way of Key’s choice.

-End of the day at night near the dorms-

“Aigoo… what takes the guys so long in the bathroom?” JeNeul and were standing in a hallway waiting for the guys to return.

“Hey! It’s curfew! Go to your dorm!” One of the advisers shouted at them.

“Okay!” They said back as JeNeul put her hand on the closest door knob. As the adviser turned and walked away they ran around a corner. As they ran past the corner JiJin’s bind ripped revealing her (they were still cover by the shirt). And JeNeul's hair tie broke as well letting her long hair fall onto her shoulders. In front of all of the school’s hoodlums!

“G-girl’s?!” One of them said

Oh ! ,The girl’s tried to run but their arms and legs were suddenly held back by some of the guys while others were arguing over who touched them first.

“JiJin I can’t break free!”JeNeul said struggling to get out of their grasps.

“Me neither” JiJin said.

“Move!” suddenly everyone cleared a path for someone to walk through.

JiJin and JeNeul read the name tag that was on his uniform.

[Kang Leehyun; Student council President]

“President?” JiJin and JeNeul shouted.

Maybe he’s here to help, They thought.

“Yup and as president, I say… I get first touch.” He looked up with an evil smile.

I guess not…

“I’ll go for the one with the C’s” He said looking at JiJin.

As Leehyun stretched out his hands someone jumped in and kicked him.

“KEY!?” The girl’s said shocked but relieved altogether.

“I already called dibs” Leehyun said wiping some blood off his lip.

“I’m not here to touch them I’m here to rescue them.” Key said in battle stance.

“You know them?” Leehyun questioned.

“Of course they’re my friends and no matter how spoiled they are they’re always there for me.” Key said punching his stomach.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jinki and Jonghyun yelled as they attacked the guys who were holding JiJin and JeNeul.

“Let go of my girlfriend!!!!!” Jinki shouted as he attacked the guy who was holding JiJin back. When the girls were released they transformed to Black Jin and Black Neul. (It’s when they become angry, snap and become 100x stronger). Right before they attacked key shouted.

“Yah if I ever see any of you guys touching my friends again…” He said as he cracked his knuckles and everyone ran away.

“Eh, eh, what happened here?” The Taemin look alike said as he walked in and looked at JiJin and JeNeul. “G-girls…?”

“Ummm… you’re not going to jump us are you?” JiJin said shyly making the kid blush.

“N-no but y-you should l-leave before they catch you…” He said looking at the floor. They thanked him and left.

-Outside-

“I think that one kid likes you” Key said to JiJin.

“Huh!? But she’s mine!” Jinki said wrapping his arm tightly around her.

“Aigoo…” Jonghyun and JeNeul said in unison.

“Oh and Key we got you something to say sorry…~” JiJin said happily.

“Really! Let’s hurry then!” He said as they ran ahead of the others.

=The end=