*Confirm it is Love!*

I Love You

I spent the next few days alone. Seungri was busy with his schedule and he seldom came home even if he did, he will not speak to me. He wills just looking out for me and if he did see me, he will just walk away and enter to his room. I guess he was still angry at me and at the same time he is worried if anything is to happen to me again. Anyway I made up my mind to visit the hospital all by myself. I am curious to know of my condition and I want to know how far it has grown.

As I was sitting at the waiting room, after the MRI and was waiting for my number to meet the doctor as to hear of my scan result. I was interrupted by someone familiar.

“Excuse me?” a man with a very deep husky voice tap me gently on my shoulder. I turn around and saw that it is TOP.

“Hi!!” I said to him excitedly.

He took the seat beside me. “What are you doing here?”

“Ohh~~ I... just... err... monthly check up that’s all.. you?” I stutter a little but I manage to answer him and I really hope he would not be telling Seungri about my visit to the hospital.

“I was hurt during filming... my hand...” He showed me his bandage right hand.

“Omg! How did it happen?!”  It really looks very bad to me even though he seems very calm.

He was about to explain what happen when the nurse call my name so I excuse myself and enter the room to see the doctor for my result.

“So you are aware about your condition?” Dr Han asked me and I nodded.

“Why have you not done any surgery? You know it might be able to somehow heal you?” Dr Han advised.

“Yes, I know but I don’t want to risk my life. I think I rather die in a natural way...” I explained soberly.

“I understand. The growth is getting bigger. I will give you a double dosage to help slow down the growth but you know it does not guarantee anything.” He sighs and slowly explains to me in a very polite way. I guess he is afraid to hurt my feeling.

“Don’t worry Dr Han. I will heed your advice. And I know what I am sign up for.” I gave him a rueful smile

I went out of the consultation room to find that TOP was still waiting for me. He asked me to join them for dinner with the rest of the boys. I declined his offer but he still insisted and I had to relent. He waits for me at his car while I pick up my medication after I had made the payment.

When we arrived, I find that Daesung and Taeyang were already there. And I saw him again. I flustered. I smiled as he got up and lead me to the seat next to him.

“How are you?” Daesung asked.

“I am ok...I feel better now...” I replied with a soft smile.

“But you don’t seems to look ok to me... you look much paler than before,” Daesung said and observes my face with a scowl on his handsome face.

“By the way, could I ask you what exactly happen the other night? I heard you fainted.” Taeyang interrupted us.

And so I explain of what exactly happen that night to them. Some facts had been added here and there, and also corrected by Daesung as certain things I just could not remember.

The rest of the boys had finally arrived and I saw Seungri. He looks at me and, without a word, he sat beside TOP. I think he is still mad at me. After enjoying a hearty dinner, we all just sat and talk about some random stuff. Mostly I listen to their stories and laughs at their jokes at the right moment. I laughed out loud especially Top jokes, making a pun out of anything that Seungri was saying. He was getting annoyed but still having some patience over Top.

I got startled when Jiyong asked me of why I decided to come back to Korea and what I intend to do in future.

“Well, I don’t actually have any plans yet. I just want to find some peace, solitude and live my life to the fullest without any worries of anything... or maybe I just need to find a good man and settle down and live happily until I die...” I keep on blabbering and only then I notice that all eyes were on me, even Seungri. I sense the awkwardness.

“Errr... sorry I ramble,” I apologize for ruining the happy moment.

“You still young, you know? Don’t you have a dream?” Jiyong asked again. There is a hint of curiosity.

“Hmmm... well I used to have one. I wanted to be an Architect but not anymore. No matter how many plans you make or how much in control you are, life is always unpredictable right?”

“You shouldn’t think that way. Stay positive even when you know life is unpredictable.” Taeyang advised.

“Yup I know... but I just can’t... excuse me I need to go to the ladies.” I got up while holding back my tears. I know they meant well with telling me to stay positive and all, but I just cannot and I am afraid to hurt others too.

I dry my tears and try to gain my composure back. I was walking back towards the table when I saw Daesung standing waiting for me.

“Hey... you ok?”

“Yah but not really...I think I’m a little tired and I think I need to go.”

I walked towards the table and inform them that I need to go off as I am getting tired and it is getting late. Seungri look at me, I knew he wanted to say something but he was holding back. I bid them farewell and walked out of the restaurant.

“____- ssi, wait!” Daesung called me out.

I turn and look at him.

“How are you going back?”

“I’ll just take a cab home.”

“You sure you ok by yourself?” he look at me worriedly

“Yes.”

He waited until I got a cab and literally sent me off. He told me to inform him or Seungri once I reach home safely. I do not know why, but Daesung been very caring towards me unlike the others except for Seungri who now is still sulking by my action.

Daesung POV

As I walked back into the restaurant, my mind kept thinking about her. She still looks pale. I try to push those thoughts away and well, kept her entertain during the dinner but she suddenly seems upset over Jiyong hyung question. Her tone of voice change dramatically and it was more like a debate between her and Jiyong hyung. I felt sorry for her and it gives me guilty feeling too for not sending her home. I guess this is what love is all about?

I entered and as I was about to sit down I saw all eyes were on me.

“Wae? Looking at me as I did something wrong?” Daesung asked, puzzled with the eyes watching him now.

“Daesung ah~~ no  joahae? “ Jiyong smirked.

“Huh? What?” I act as though as I am confused but I know what this will lead to.

“Hyung... just tell them already...you can’t hide stuff remember?” Seungri said and all of them burst out laughing. Is it even obvious?

“Well, at first I just want to be her friend but I am not so sure why my heart change it directions...” I confess

“Ohhhhh since when you become so poetic?” Seungri tease me but thanks to Top, he was smacked at the head.

“Continue...’ Top said

“Mola~~ don’t know when things happen... and this time the feeling is different... aissshhh it’s hard to explain these things...” I got frustrated.

“I understand... been there and done... one thing I can say is don’t get your hope up, just go with the flow until you really get the answer...” Jiyong advised me.

“Seungri ahh~~ I told her to text me when she arrived home safely but the thing is I didn’t gave her my number! Can u call her and asked and then you know tell me?” I was being stupid! Everyone was laughing at my dumbness.

“Yah hyung~~ hahaha I will forward her your number... And you can thank me later...” Seungri winked cheekily.