Chapter 6

Who am I..?Where am I..?

You open your eyes and you saw Luhan was staring outside the window that you used to.You hugged Luhan from back.

You: This might not be a reality but this is real *Kiss Luhan*

Luhan: *face turns red* eh!!

You: See you again Luhan.

*You left the place and you blinked your eyes again and Gunwoo can be seen sleeping beside you. You hold Gunwoo's hand and put his head on your lap. You waited for Gunwoo to wake up and he wakes up after an hour.You smiled at him when he's awake.

You: Good Morning Gunwoo~

Gunwoo: what's wrong?

*You kissed Gunwoo on his lips and you gently hold his hand*

You: Gunwoo..I love you so much..*smile* But I have to go..But I promise that I will comeback to you.

*You at the apartment where the last time you're with L. But, L can't be seen here. You decided to look for him. You heard a noise from the kitchen. You rushed to the kitchen but you stopped as soon as you saw L. He is holding a knife and he is about to commit suicide.

You: Kim Myungsoo!! Stop it!

You grabbed the knife at L's hand and threw it away.You hugged him and rub his back.

You: Don't worry..I'll always be here with you.*smile*

L: Don't leave me..

You take L to the sofa at the living room.You sat on the sofa with L and you hugged him.

You: L, may I see the album again?

L: yes You: These pictures of me are so nice.You're a great photoghapher L..*smile warmly*

L: Thank you.. *L smile happily when he saw you was happy looked at those pictures. He leaned his head on you shoulder and hold you hand tightly.

L: I can't go on if it's not you..

You: But you have to. I'm not immortal you know dear..

L: you're right..

You: Even though today is painful. It doesn't mean tomorrow will be the same. So basically you can go on if it's not me. I trust you, L. *smile* I have to go to somewhere first.But, I'll.come back for sure *giggles* pinky promise~

L: Pinky promise..

"Row row row your boat, Gently down the stream"

You: Haha..Ilhoon stop it! It's very childish!

Ilhoon: why? you always ask me to sing this song if we ride a boat like this.

Eun Kwang: your voice can't compared to mine!I'm the best Singer ever~

Ilhoon: I know right....

You: actually both of you are my favourite! *You hugged both of them and laughing after that three of you go home to the vacation house.

Eun Kwang&Ilhoon: Thank you for being with us again!!

You: I'll always be with.both of you~

*Both of them were fading after you said that. You turned around and you saw Leo.

You: I know that it's you all along.

Leo:....*smile*

You: It's time for me to go now.

Leo: yea.. You: a hug?

Leo: *Hugs* goodbye..

2 days later..

*After that,you was woke up from coma and you finally in your own reality. The doctor said that you had an anmesia. But weird, you still can remember what happened to you when you're coma.The reason why you're in the hospital are unknown. Even the doctor didn't mentioned about it.

-The End-