Chapter 3

Who am I..?Where am I..?

*You blinked your eyes and you find out that you're at the middle of a town. There're a lot of couples in front of you. A fountain can be seen behind you and it's already night. While you was staring at the night sky, you can feels someone is poking you. You turned around and you gasped as soon as you saw Kim Myungsoo(L) was standing in front of you.

L: Hey *waving his right hand*

You: ah, H-Hello *awkwardly smiled*

L: what's wrong? are you okay?

You: No

L: Really?! Why?

You: because you're standing in front of me and talking to me.

L: what's wrong with that? isn't it normal for me to do that to you?

You: Not at all..

L sighed upon hearing you said that. He pulled your hand and took you to a normal apartment. He opened the door and entered the apartment.

L: wait here..I'll go take something, you sit first.

You: okay...

After a few minutes, L come back with an album. He gave you the album. You was shocked as soon as you saw the pictures in the album. You threw the album away.

You: this is not real!! You're just a dream! I'm not supposed to be here!

L: hey, calm down..

You: I can't...accept this!

*L walks toward you but you keep stepping backwards. He tried to move closer to you.

You: don't you dare come closer to me.

L: I will always be close to you no matter what.

You: noo..you're not my reality.. *sobbing*