Part 2

My Hot-Annoying Tutor, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week of dreadful tutoring, Luhan and I interacted more at school and I know some of the members in EXO because I keep remembering Luhan about the tutoring.

“Yah !” I startled when someone gripped on me. Suddenly, the hallway just screaming in silence. Everyone stopped moving and turned to look at me and that someone.

I turned around and saw my school queenka aka along with her minions. “What do you want, Minji?” I said with my poker face, annoyed with her. Everyone gasped because of my braveness.

Well, nobody, I repeat NOBODY ever said that to her except me, of course. She glared at me and said, “What are you doing with Luhan oppa?”

“None of your business !” I muttered the last word. “What do you say?” Her grip on me tightened and I winced. Aish, is she deaf too?

“I said, none of your business. Please take care of your own problems.” I rolled my eyes. Minji fumed in anger and seriously I could see a smoke came out from her nose and ears. (Imagine her as a mad dragon. A mad female dragon BTW)

Suddenlty, she pushed and shoved me against the locker. I shut my eyes and bit my lip to prevent me from screaming. As she was about to slap me, a voice cut her out.

“Don’t you dare to lay a finger on her!” A voice snapped. His voice seemed to echo in the hallway. The voice is familiar to me. Too familiar.

We turned to look at the voice. There was Luhan with s walking towards us. “Oppa! This slapped me. Look at my face. It’s red and I’m sure I’m gonna have some bruises here.” She said and pretended to be hurt while faking a sob.

I mentally puked at that scene. Luhan didn’t buy her terrible act and glared at her. She shuddered and turned to look at her minions for help.

“Don’t call me oppa. It’s disgusting. You’re older than me, !” he pushed Minji. Her minions went and helped her. Before Minji completely disappeared from the scene, she glared at me and mouthed, “You better watch out, Hyerin!”

Luhan quickly crouched in front of me. “Jihye, are you okay? Did that hurt you somewhere?” Luhan touched my forehead and cheeks. Then, he checked my arms.

I blinked and stared at the unbelievable scene in front of me. Luhan didn’t get any replies from me and asked again, “Jihye, you’re okay right?”

“U-uh yeah. I-I think I am.” I said while stuttering. The other members stared at the worried Luhan. They never see this side of Luhan. A look of bemusement spread across their faces.

Luhan realised that everyone was staring at him so he stood there awkwardly while rubbing his neck. “Uh, what?” He smiled awkwardly.

The next thing I heard was ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ from them. The truth is Hana and EXO are practically shipping me and Luhan without us knowing.

“Urm, sorry to interrupt your party but I really need your help here.” Before Luhan came, Baekhyun his way towards me first. “I’ll help you to the infirmary. Come on.” He s his hands around my arms and pulled me up.

Luhan pouted and frowned while watching a heart-wrenching scene in front of him. EXO and Hana are literally screaming when they realized their plan was successful.

What Luhan and I didn’t know was, EXO together with Hana planned a really big drama for us.

*Flashback*

“Yah guys, did you notice anything change in Luhan hyung?” Chen started the conversation.

They looked at each other before nodding. “Yeah, I thought I was the only one who notices that. He’s been smiling all the day and it starts to creep me now.” Xiumin voiced out.

“I know why,” Sehun yelled suddenly. Everyone turn to look at him. “He’s been lovesick.”

“WHAT?” They screamed. Sehun face-palmed and muttered, “I know this will happen when I opened my mouth.”

“How did you know?”

“Who is that girl?”

“Since when?”

“Did we know the girl?”

“But how did he…”

“…fall in love...”

“…when he hates…”

“GIRLS!” Tao shouted until they have to cover their ears. “Tao, we heard you so you don’t have to shout. We still have the damn ears for your information.” Chanyeol frowned.

“Way to go, Captain Obvious Tao!” Kai tsked. “Okay! Guys stop bickering like a child! Let’s hear what Sehun is going to talk.” Suho said, joining in the hot conversation.

Secretly, Tao mumbled, “I’m a child.” The members unfortunately heard this and glared at the so-called maknae. He pouted and mumbled a quiet ‘sorry’.

“Jihye. You know Luhan has been tutoring her. Now, he seems to love Jihye. Maybe he realizes his feeling for her but he’s still unsure about his feeling.” Sehun explained. They nodded and began to think about it.

“I have an idea,” Baekhyun suddenly said and the members turned to look at him. They urged him to continue. “Well, let’s plan to make them fall in love. We’ll be the cupid, ‘Mission Possible: LuHye couple’.”

“That is a good idea. Baekhyun, at last you know how to use your little brain.” Lay grinned. Baekhyun glared at him.

“But how are we going to do, Baek hyung?” Kyungsoo asked. “Well, so easy. We’ll act in the movie,” Baekhyun smirked and the members nodded eagerly.

“I’ll make Luhan jealous. I’ll act lovey-dovey around Jihye and told Luhan I like Jihye and want her as my girlfriend. I know he’ll be mad and jealous. I hope he will realize his feeling.” Baekhyun explained to them the whole things.

“Wait, one question Baekhyun. Why does it have to be you?” Suho asked, confused. The members gave this looks, ‘What!?-do-you-want-to-pretend-to-like-Jihye?-You’re-awkward-turtle.’

“What? Why I can’t? I’m handsome like Siwon!”

The members shrugged.

“I’m gentleman like Siwon too.”

Again the members ignored their leader.

“I’m rich like him too.”

“But hyung, you’re not tall.  Siwon is taller.” Chen said and the members laugh.

“Yah! I don’t want to pay for dinner tonight. Just starve until tomorrow.” Suho frowned.

“Aish, hyung! Are you sulking too?” Kai furrowed his eyebrow.

“Don’t worry! I can cook Kimchi Spaghetti for us tonight.” Kyungsoo smiled. The members cheered and leaved the sulking Suho behind.

EXO headed straight to their place and started to plan out everything.

 

After Baekhyun sends Jihye to the infirmary, he went to find Luhan. He saw Luhan by the staircase that headed to the rooftop. “Hey Luhan hyung, I want to talk to you.”

EXO had been spying on them. They put something like a mini camera on Baekhyun’s shirt so they will be able see and hear what happen.

“What?” Luhan said, his voice is very cold. Probably, he’s still mad at the younger for touching his Jihye.

EXO snickered when they saw how defensive Luhan was. “Wow, easy there hyung. I’ve something to tell you. I think I’m in love. You know, I like this girl. She’s so beautiful and I think I will confess to her.” Baekhyun told him, slightly smirked.

In the inside, he was dying to burst out laughing on the floor. EXO on the other hands already burst out laughing on the floor. “Who is she? Hana? Well, indeed she’s pretty.” Luhan nodded.

“Hana? No. It is Jihye. I like her a lot and I want her as my girlfriend.” Baekhyun acted while emphasized the words ‘a lot’ and ‘my girlfriend’.

Luhan coughed uncontrollably after hearing Baekhyun bold confession. “Hyung, you’re alright?” He patted Luhan’s back.

“Y-yeah! I’m f-fine.” Luhan stuttered. “Are you sure, hyung?” Baekhyun asked for confirmation. Luhan nodded and walked away.

Baekhyun smirked and said, “We’re going to rock it, man! I love acting. I can be an actor someday.”

“Stop day dreaming, Byun Baekhyun. Come back here!” The mini camera said- it is the EXO members. How can a camera talk?

 

*Suho’s House- because he got that huge refrigerator enough to feed the beasts*

So, what is the next plan?” Kris asked. “Easy. Get Jihye over here and we’ll start the plan.” Baekhyun told them.

After 15 minutes, I arrived at Suho’s house, panting because I ran all the way. Well, my house and Suho’s house is not that far. Just a few blocks away.

“Jihye is here!” Chanyeol shouted. “What’s wrong with the shouting Chanyeol hyung?” Tao tsked. Chanyeol smiled awkwardly and shrugged. I laughed at him.

“Jihye,” I looked at Baekhyun and nodded. “Can you go and buy us some snacks at the store around the corner?”

I eyed him weirdly and frowned, “Are you guys calling me over here just to ask me to buy that freaking snacks over there?”

“Uh. No! We just…..yeah…come on Jihye noona. Please?” Sehun and Kai begged me with their failed aegyo. But it’s still cute to me.

“Okay. Fine! Whatever you reasons are, make sure it’s good or else I’ll kill you.” I said and glared at them. They shuddered and nodded.

 

*On Luhan’s side*

Luhan is so frustrated after hearing Baekhyun’s sudden confession. After that, he can’t think straight anymore. He kept imagined Jihye with Baekhyun kissing, Baekhyun confesses to her and she accepted, Baekhyun and Jihye hugging and holding hands.

He went to release his tension at the ddeokbokki store around the corner at his house. It’s his favorite place after all, just this time he’s not there to eat ddeokbokki but drink Soju.

He let out all of the stress he felt. He knew that this is not the best solution. But what can he do when his mind is a mess.

 

*On EXO’s side*

“What are you planning Baekhyun?” Lay asked curiously. “Luhan’s drunk.” Baekhyun simply stated.

The members gasped and eyes wide opened- Kyungsoo’s is bigger than usual- before screaming, “WHAT?” Baekhyun covered his ears.

“Damn, you’re guys are noisy. Don’t worry, Jihye will saw him there and took him home.” He explained.

“How sure are you hyung?” D.O asked. “100% sure. Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.” He replied with confident.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter