Part 1

My Hot-Annoying Tutor, Luhan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan - Jihye"

"My Hot - AnnoyingTutor, Luhan!"

 

“Miss Jihye!” My biology teacher which is also my home room teacher called my name with a stern voice. “Y-yes Mrs P-Park.” I stuttered and walked to her. Man, suddenly I got really nervous.

Mrs Kim glared at me like she wanted to eat me alive. She gave me this look ‘you’re-dead-Jihye’. If looks can kill, I must be dead by now.

“You’re dead, crazy ahjumma.” Luhan smirked. I glared at him.

Everyone in the class kept their mouth shut and stared at me. I’m not ready to face my teacher’s wrath yet. I stood in front of her.

“Jihye, this is the fifth time you got D. I told you last month to study hard on this subject. But you still got D in Biology. I’m sorry but I’ve to tell your mom about this. Bla bla bla……” My teacher scolds me…..again.

Well, she always said the same things. Meh, I already remembered all of it by heart now.

“B-but I’m study really hard though. I’d been studying days and nights for every day.” I said with pleading eyes.

“Sure you are, Jihye. Go back to your seat.” Mrs Park said and the whole class burst out laughing.

“Aww, did our Jihye study days and nights non-stop but still get D?” Luhan said and laughed with my classmates.

I really want to kill that damn conceited jerk right now. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.

Damn, the teacher didn’t believe my reasons. I did study though but the part days and nights are totally lying.

Of course. Duh, who would studied Biology for 24/7? Gosh, my mom will kill me if she knows about this.

“Miss Jihye, can you tell me how to solve this?” Mrs Park pointed at the problem. Uh, what is that?

“Did we learn this already, huh?” I nudged my seatmate. She just nodded.

Oh God, how would I know that? I was zoning out for the whole lesson. I laugh awkwardly and said, “Ah, that-” KRING KRING KRING. Yeah, I’m saved by the bell.

“I’m expecting you to answer this on the next class, Jihye.” Mrs Park glared me. I quickly packed my bag and gave her a quick nod, and then I left the class.

“KIM JIHYE!” My only best friend shouted at me. I just ignored her. But she came and hugged me. “Gosh, Hana you’re humiliating me.” I said and she just giggled.

“So, how is your result?” I asked her. “Me?” She asked me back. “No, the locker beside you.” I tsked and glared at her.

She frowned but said, “Well, I think I’m okay with my result.  How about your results?”

“Me?” I asked. “No, the locker beside you.” She smirked. I rolled my eyes. “I got D again for my Biology. You know, I hate Bio right? And the teacher will tell my mom about this.” I said sadly.

“What?! You got D again. I already taught you the whole things right? Did you forget it?” She started her lectures. Well, I can saw she totally mad at me right now.

“I think I forgot all of the things you taught me.” I said and laughed awkwardly. “I know I’ll dead after this. I can’t face my mom’s wrath. She’s going to kill me for sure.” I said.

“You’re going to be okay, Jihye. Fighting!” She encouraged me. “Yeah, fighting!” I said half-heartedly and heaved a long sigh.

“I’ll see you on Monday, Jihye! Bye.” She said and waved at me. “Yeah. Bye.” I waved back.

After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at my house. I was sweating like hell and plus the nervousness I felt.

“Hey mom. I’m back. I’ll be at my room if you need anything.” I said and ran upstairs quickly.

“Uh, no, no, no. I need you right now, Jihye.” My mom said. My face turned very pale like I just saw some sort of ghosts.

“Y-yeah mom. What?” I said. “Did you have anything to tell me, honey?” My mom asked. “U-uh, I think no?” I smiled awkwardly.

“Are you sure? Mrs Park told me that you got D again for your Biology. And I’m going to get you a tutor whether you want it or not. Also, I’m going to ground you until you got a good result in the next exam. Get it?” My mom said strictly.

“Yeah.” I nodded and walked to my room lifelessly. “And he’ll be here in a moment. Clean up your room. I don’t him to see a pig stable.” My mom shouted at me from the kitchen.

“WHAT?! A HE?!” I screamed in my room. After I’d done showering, I wear a pink shorts and a simple white shirt since the summer is approaching.

I quickly clean up my room. And it took only 20 minutes. Wow, I’m impressed with my own hard work.

“Honey he’s here. Come and greet him.” My mom told me. “Coming!” I said. I headed downstairs quickly. I really want to see him. Is he old? Creepy? Ugly? Strict? Bald?

Uh, I really don’t want to think about it. “Mom, I’m here.” I looked around for my mom and my tutor. “Oh, there you are. Come here.” My mom said.

When I faced the tutor, well he’s my CLASSMATE and my MORTAL NEMESIS. Well, of course, he’s nothing like what I described earlier.

He’s so young, handsome, cute, baby-faced and his hair totally looks nice on him. Note here, I’m not praising him, okay? I’m just describing him. Well, it is the truth.

BUT, he stills my archenemy.

OMG, out of thousands people at my school, why him? He’s the kingka at my school. Oh my goodness, heaven heard me. They send me a devil.

“Jihye!” My mom yelled at me. “Huh? What?” I asked confusedly.

My mom pointed the hands in front of me. I looked and saw him smiling at me, more like creepy smirk. Ew, disgusting!

“Nice to meet you. I’m Luhan, your private tutor.” He said and smirked.

Gosh, please don’t act like you don’t know me, LuJerk. Uh, that smirked is creepy.

“I’m Jihye.” I introduced myself. I just ignored his hands. Never in my life I’m going to touch that dirty hands of him.

Just wait, LuJerk. I’m going to make your life miserable until you stop tutoring me.

“Good then. Luhan, please make yourself at home. You can start now.” My mom said to Luhan and turned to face me, “And you lead him to your room. Make sure you study hard, okay?” My mom said and patted my back.

“Thanks Mrs Kim. I’ll do my best.” Luhan said and bowed. “Yeah, mom.” I said to my mom.

Heh, I’m going to puke after this. Please don’t act in front of me or I’m going to kill him.

Then, when my mom out of my sight, I turned to face him and throw daggers at him but he didn’t even flinch.

“Yah! What are you doing here, conceited jerk? Go back to where you belong!” I yelled at him.

“Do I look like I care? Whatever.” He replied. Then, he just headed upstairs. “And where is your room? We can end this quickly if you don’t make any problem. Crazy ahjumma.” He said and smirked.

“W-what? You conceited jerk! Aish.” I muttered to myself. “I can hear that.” He said.

Aish! Did he have super ears? Dammit.

After 20 minutes, we didn’t even start the lesson because we had been arguing since we’re in my room.

“Yah, I HATE YOU XI LUHAN!” I screamed at his ear.

“I HATE YOU TOO KIM JIHYE!” He yelled.

“You’re crazy conceited jerk byuntae ert sugar-coated Luhan!”

“You’re baboon crazy ahjumma ert cold-hearted Jihye!”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes, you’re”

“No, am not.”

“Yes.” I glared at him.

“No.” He glared back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter