Mysterious Mastermind

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

     It's been a few days since the misunderstanding took place and Luhan's been ignoring me ever since. I turned my head to the side to see that Luhan had his head down on the table. *Sigh* I pouted and looked to the front. "Ok, that is all for today. Do remember to attend the assembly at the auditorium later. There will be some announcement to be made." said Mr Song and left. Then everyone slowly got up and started leaving the room. *Is he asleep? It's lunch already.* I thought as i carefully shook his shoulder to wake him up. 

     "What?" his groaned as he slowly lifted his head while rubbing his left eye. "Its lunch time already. Everyone already left." I said. "Oh." he said bluntly and got up from his seat. After that, he just walked out of the room leaving me behind. Yeap, we haven't been having lunch together as well. That's just how bad the situation is right now. I decided to go to the library instead of the cafeteria since i didn't feel like eating. To be honest, i haven't been eating well lately. I just don't feel like eating most of the time. Just having half a sandwich would make me full already. I know i should be eating more but i just can't help it.

     I was quietly reading a book when someone sat beside me.

 

 

     "Hey." L oppa greeted with a smile. "Hey." I replied softly. "Had your lunch already?" he asked. "Yeah." I lied through my smile and L oppa nodded. "So, how are things with him?" he asked as he looked at me. "Fine, i guess." I replied in short. "I see..." he said and a long pause followed. "Well, i'll see you later." he smiled and quickly left. It probably got awkward for him since we weren't talking that much. Then, the school bell rang. I placed the book back on the shelf and left the library.

     "Ok, students. Settle down." the teacher spoke through the mic. After everyone was settled, she continued speaking. "Good afternoon, everyone. I am Ms Lee. Now, i am here to tell you that there will be an exciting event happening soon. Each class would be going for an overseas trip for 5 days and 4 nights!" As soon as she said that, everyone got excited and the auditorium got noisy. "Now now, i know you're all excited but please let me finish talking." Ms Choi spoke and got the auditorium silent. "Now, a piece of paper is being passed around. That piece of paper will indicate the different destinations for each class." as she continued speaking, i diverted my attention to the paper and scanned for my class. Right beside my class stated, "Fukuoka, Japan". *We. Are. Going. To. Japan. Booyah!* I was literally celebrating in my head. ".....Your form teacher will be briefing more on the itinerary for the trip." After she end, everyone started clearing the auditorium.

     Soon enough, it was the end of the day and we were finally dismissed. I was about to leave the school compound when someone stood in front of me.

 

 

     "Yes?" I asked as i looked at her suspiciously. "Have you broken up with him already?" Serri asked bluntly. "What?" I said in confusion. "Have you and Luhan broken up already?" she asked again a little exasperated. "No." I stated. "Then how come i don't see you two hanging around each other lately?" she asked as she folded her arms. "There's just some misunderstanding, ok? It's none of your business." I said as i started to get a little annoyed by her. Before she could ask more questions, I quickly left.

 

Serri's POV

     "They haven't broken up. There's just a little misunderstanding." i informed the person standing in front of me. "Hmm, i see. We'll just have to take advantage of that then." she smirked. I don't know what's the plan but i just have to follow it. I don't want to risk myself.

 

 


Updated! :D

 

 

Wonder who's the mastermind huh? *Evil laugh*

 


Credits to the right owners