Sweet Kiss

Don't Go

Mirae's POV

   I can't believe she's going to be attending the same school as me. Andwae. "Oh, Mirae ah!" she faked a smile as she came towards me. "Mind helping me? I'm new here, as you can see." she said. "I'm sure you'll help your best friend, right?" she smirked. Then everyone started whispering all aorund. *Aish* "Follow me." i rolled my eyes and turned around. "Luhan, i'll see you in class." Luhan nodded and i started walking.

   While we were walking towards the office, everyone was looked at us when we walk pass. "This is the office. Walk in, show them your identification and all. Then they'll give you instructions from there. Good luck." i stated and left her standing infront of the office's entrance. *Pfft. So annoying. Aish.* "Good morning, Mr Song." i greeted as i entered the class. As soon as i sat down, everyone crowded around me and started bombarding me with questions.

   "Are you friends with that new girl?" "How do you know her?" "What's her name?" "Are two best friends?" "What class is she in?" "Where is she right now?" "Can i have her number?" "How-" "Ok, that's enough! You can ask her all those questions later. Now everybody get back to your seats." Mr Song commanded. Everyone quickly went back to their seats and paid attention to the lesson.

   Soon, class ended. Right after Mr Song left, they crowded around me again. *Omg. This is so annoying. Urgh.* "Before you guys bombard me with all your questions, let me clear a few things. Yes, i do know her. No, i'm not her best friend. So, if you guys want to know her, go talk to her yourself. Araso? Kamsahamnida." i stated. That made them all retreat with a groan.

  "Urgh." i groan as i slumped down on the chair. "Gwaenchana?" Luhan asked as he rubbed my back as a way to say 'calm down'. "Ani. I have a feeling i'm going to hate school from now on." i said as i blew my bangs. "Calm down. You still have me." he smiled brightly.

 

 

Luhan's POV

   I'm now in class listening to Mr Song's lesson while waiting for Mirae to come back. I wonder if everything's alright between those two. "Good morning, Mr Song." Mirae greeted as she entered the class. I was about to open my mouth when everyone started to crowd around and bombarded questions at her as soon as she sat down. I coudn't even catch what they were asking as they asked all at once. "Ok, that's enough! You can ask her all those questions later. Now everybody get back to your seats." Mr Song commanded and everyone quickly went back. Aigoo, i pity my Rae Rae.

   Right after class ended and Mr Song left, everyone started to crowd around again. I could sense that Mirae was annoyed by the look of her face. "Before you guys bombarded me with all your questions, let me clear a few things. Yes, i do know her. No, i'm not her best friend. So, if you guys want to know her, go talk to her yourself. Araso? Kamsahamnida." Mirae stated. That made them retreat with a groan.

   "Gwaenchana?" i asked when she slumped down on her chair while rubbing her back to calm her down. "Ani. I have a feeling i'm going to hate school from now on." she said and blew her bangs away. "Calm down. You still have me." i smiled. She returned the smile and rested her head on the table. I wanted to ask her more but decided that it's better to ask her later, when she's calmed down.

   Soon, it was recess. We went to the cafeteria, bought our lunch and sat down. "Rae rae. Can i ask you something?" i asked. "Let me guess, you want to ask me about that girl right?" she looked at me. As expected, she read my mind. I nodded and anticipated her story. "Well, to start off, she was my best friend. Was, Until she betrayed me with my boyfriend back in China." she sighed. "China?" i asked in confusion. "Yeah, China. Our father's know each other since they both run an entertainment company." she stated and i nodded my head in understanding. "Then she suddenly showed up in my front door and then now she's attending the same school. Urgh." she groan and stabbed her food.

   "You never told me you had a boyfriend back in China." i raised an eyebrow. "There's no need to. All that matters is i'm your girlfriend now." she smiled. I smiled and pinched her nose. After we finished eating, we walked back to class. We were walking along the corridoor when someone called out to Mirae. We turned around and saw the girl from earlier walking up to us. "Hey, Mirae. Oh, who's this?" the girl looked at me. "What do you want Miyoung?" Mirae asked as she folded her arms. "Nothing. Was just wondering around when i saw you. You didn't tell me you have a cute friend." she said and smiled at me. *Friend?* I was about to say something when Mirae beat me to it.

   "He's my boyfriend, Miyoung. Now, if you don't mind. We'll get going." Mirae smiled sarcastically and then started walking, puilling me along. I glanced back to see Miyoung with a smirk on her face before walking the opposite direction. *Why do i have a bad feeling?* I looked back to the front. I realised Mirae was still gripping my arm. "Mirae ah, calm down or you'd break my arm." i chuckled. "Oh, mian." she released her grip and looked down. "Hey, what's wrong?" i asked as i pulled her chin up to look at me. "I'm just scared she'd steal you away like she did before." she said with a pout. "Hey, that won't happen ok? I won't ever leave you." i her cheeks lovingly. Mirae smiled and blushed. We then continued walking to class.

 

 

Mirae's POV

   School ended and we're now walking home hand-in-hand. "Rae rae ah, want to eat ice cream?" Luhan suddenly asked. "Mmm!" i nodded excitedly. Luhan chuckled and lead me to an ice cream shop. "What would you like?" he asked. I couldn't help but gasp when i saw the different varieties. The ice creams looked so pretty!

 

 

 

 

   "Omo, i'm having a hard time to choose. Eotteokhae?" i acted scared. Luhan laughed and started suggesting me which to choose. "Hmm, i'll try the Mint Chocolate." i smiled. Luhan nodded and said our orders. "Here's yours." Luhan handed me my ice cream. "Mmm~ it tastes good! I like it!" i said as soon as i got a taste of it. Luhan could just chuckle and shake his head in amusement. We sat at a nearby bench to enjoy our ice cream. "Wanna taste?" i offered Luhan. Luhan nodded. I was about to hand him my ice cream when he shook his head. "Not like that. Like, this."

   Before i could react, Luhan leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened at his actions but soon close as i enjoyed the sweet feeling. Luhan suddenly my lower lip asking for permission. I slowly parted my lips and allowed him to slide his tongue in. The kiss lasted for awhile and we slowly parted. "Mmm. Tastes sweet." Luhan winked.

 

 

   "Aish. You, seriously." i said as i punched his arms. Luhan giggled and continued eating his ice cream happily. *I'd want to eat ice cream again soon. Kekeke.*

 


Updated!!

 

So how do you guys find this chapter?? I'd wanna go on an ice cream date with Lulu too~~

 

 

And i'm slowly getting more subscribers! \^0^/

I wanna thank you guys for supporting this fanfic. SARANGHAEYO <3

     

 


Credits to the right owners.