two t t t t t two

Zombie Apocalypse. (Swag Edition)

The headquarters is a blocked off portion of Seoul. Where the virus hasn't infected the area.

"Hyorin, baby, do you mind getting me a water? I just fought off a swarm of zombies and-"

She just walks right past him.

"Wait. Bae. WAIT." Jay runs off to catch up with her.

Tiffany sat at the table and picked stuff under her nails.

"I hate his job."

"This isn't even a job. The world just had to come close to ending." Luna remarks.

"Shut up. Where the hell is my food though?! SOMEONE HAS TO FIND ME KFC IN THIS APOCALYPSE." Tiffany slams her fist on the table impatiently.

The elite fighters have a table all to themselves. With reserved seatings, if they chose to sit there. While the other tables are for average familes and people who stay in the compound to stay alive. The elite fighters go out past the gate to fight off the zombies and to grab supplies.

The elite officers regulate everything, which are usually the gate keepers of the headquarters.

Then there's the leaders. They tend to be appointed from the Leader's family or appointed by the members of the Leaders.

There are scientists working on a cure or medicine with people who have been infected with some sort of virus or plague from the zombies. Everyone tries to stay as clean as they can. Because anyone can become contanimated.

Its been like this for almost two decades.

Chae and Minzy come up from the underground opening. They had underground patrol. Chae sighs and sets her gun on the table.

"There was a few zombies trying to get through the entrance. And I smell like freaking decaying skin. It's gross."

"To think we haven't got used to this smell since we were born." Minzy sighs.

Before they touch any food or anybody they must head to the labs to decontaminate themselves. Always a step that elite fighters have to take since they must go past boundary lines. They walk off to the lab and Minho and Sulli arrive later, smelling like cleaning products from the decontamination showers.

Tiffany stiffens and moves from the table, Minho tenses and barely glances at her. Sulli and Luna share awkward looks.

Family rivals for the next Legends position. They will be put under evaluation based on their leadership and fighting skills. Their father is the head of the Leaders ever since the apocalypse started.

"I think I'll just head to the training room." murmurs Sulli and Luna follows her awkwardly. Minho sighs then looks around. He walks into the kitchen and slightly bows.

"E-excuse me. But can I help distributing food to everyone?"

The helpers look at him in shock and nod.

"Of course! Wow such a nice young man! You should definitely be the new Prince of the legends." The ahjummas flatter Minho.

He grabs the plates of flood and passes them out to everyone.

Wow maybe I really am everyone's .

- - -

Meanwhile in the Elite Fighters' training room.

Tiffany laced up her pink boots. She held her fists up and looked at her punching bags.

She threw the first punch at it.

"First of all, Choi Minho wants to march up in the room thinking he's the !"

Second time she hit the bag, she kicked it.

"And then, I didn't even eat!"

"Whoa calm down, calm down." Sulli appeared from behind Tiffany and she spun around in shock, almost knocking her friend out.

"Do you know how we could get some like take out KFC?"

"I don't know. Lets call the apocalypse hotline shall we?" Sulli smirks and puts on her knife throwing gloves and walks over to the targets. Luna is across the room, grabbing her bow and arrows.

"Hyorin baby! I said I'm sorry~~ give me a kiss now bae." Jay whined then sheepishly smiled. Hyorin keeps ignorning him onto they get onto the fighting mats. She suddenly drop kicks him and smirks.

"Don't think I'm your or anything. I can beat your ."

"Oh c'mon bae! You're no ones . I'm your . MINHO IS EVERYONES ."

"I'M NOT ANYONES ." Minho comes in stomping. Everyone stops what they're doing, Luna's bow hits the target hard and she hesitantly smiled.

"Oops?"

Jay finally gets back up and he holds his hand out to Minho.

"Aye look sorry ma- wHAT THE"

Minho grabs his hand and flips him back onto his back, just where he was when Hyorin kicked him.

"Who's most likely to be leader now?" Minho looks over at Tiffany and she grits her teeth.

"He did not just-"

"Oh but I believe he did." Sulli passes by again out of no where, sharpening her knives.