numero uno, seriousness.

Zombie Apocalypse. (Swag Edition)

"FASTER, FASTER." Tiffany panted, sweat dripping down her face.

"I'm trying to run faster here!" Luna yelped as a zombie was literally right behind her.

It reeked. Their rotting skin emitted an odor that was almost too much to bare.

Their feet hit the pavement at a steady pace, the zombie groaned, opening its horrendous mouth.

"I better not die." Luna whimpered and gripped onto the stolen necessities they jacked from one of the abandoned conveince stores. Then the zombie flew back onto the pavement as a knife was thrown at it.

"C'MON FATASSES BEFORE YOU DIE. I HATE HAVING GATE DUTY." Sulli yelled and helped Tiffany and Luna over the gate to their groups safe zone. Sulli threw over the items before helping them up.

"Ugh, you guys smell like death."

"Maybe because we were in a 10 foot radius of rotting bodies. THAT ARE ALIVE." Tiffany spat.

"JUST HURRY UP AND GET IN IM SCARED." Luna welped.

They hopped over and Tiffany landed safely, helping Luna over. Sulli had to stay guarding the headquarters.

"You guys are lucky you don't have to smell rotting skin for the next few hours. WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GUYS AT I DONT WANT TO STAY OUT HERE."

- - -

Minho steadily breathed in and out as he walked through the aisles of one of the wrecked convienience stores. He inhaled.

"Jay do you smell that."

"Smell what?" Jay replied, he was flling up his bag with snacks that he would personally like, even though the mission was to get food and water for everyone.

"That smelly smell, that smells...smelly." Minho paused as he saw a thing's  back turned towards a shelf, with its spine protruding from its gray skin.

"Yo. Run back. Hurry." Minho whispers to Jay.

"What, wh- OH MY GOD" Jay screamed. The zombie turned, one of its eye sockets were missing an eyeball.

"WAY TO BE MANLY YOU HOE. GET THE HELL OUT." Minho yelled, he passed by the shelves with his arms out, knocking items into his bag and zipped it up as they escaped.

Minho reached for his gun in his belt loop and fired behind him after struggling to put his bag back on.

"OH. OH LAWDEH. PLEASE GO ON WITHOUT ME MINHO." Jay reaches out and screams dramatically. He tripped.

"Nigga. Get the hell up." Minho rolls his eyes. A zombie makes their way and Minho's eyes widen, "Okay but seriously get up."

"What why?"

"Because-"

"Because what man"

"BeCAUSE THERES A THING"

"I- HOLY-" Jay turns around fast on his back, whipping out his pocket knife and stabs the creature in the chest with his pocket knife.

They actually get serious and start running towards headquarters.

Sulli stands with her gun in her hands, leaning against the brick.

"Wow you're finally here."

"Shut up Sulli what have you done all day?"

"What have I done all day? Oh you did not just g-"

"Okay guys stop lets just get over the damn gate." Minho sighs.

Sulli cringes. "I smell death you guys better get your asses over the damn gate."

Minho gets over it with ease. Jay struggles as he tries to get up.

"Aye. Aye. aYE I NEED SOME HELP. HELP A DAMN BROTHER OUT."

Sulli sighs and kicks Jay's from underneath, making him jump a little.

"Shortie."

"What did you s- HEY"

Minho pulled him over the gate. "I did not sign up for this." He looks up and see Sulli swinging her leg over the gave then hopping down from it.

"Cus I'm a G."

"Uh. Okay."