--

The Distance Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm just an ordinary girl, living in ordinary life, alone. Yes, alone. I'm a freshmen who studying far away from my hometown. Do I happy? Yeah, I always dreamed to live alone someday, even though I should sacrificed my precious time with my family back then.

But I do happy with my life.

And just like season, people change. I was happy with my new life, the I started to bored, and lonely. I started to skip class for sleep in my dorm. I don't know anymore what should I do, what will I become in the future.

Then I met you, accidentally met you. I was just searching some video randomly. Really, I don't even know who you are, or what is 'your world' that full of music and dances. Okay, I lied. I once knew your world, but it's when I was younger and wild. I loved 'your world' just because there's a lot of hot guys there.

And I stopped. I started to look at reality, living in a real life -that I believe is a real life- and assumed 'your glamour world' is a fake world.

Yeah, I was a foolish, I know.

And yes, I was searching some video when I saw you. That was the first time I saw you in screen. Another hot guys, I thought. Amused by you and your group performance, I started to look at you closer.

Then I finally knew your name..

Kim Myungsoo, right?

Oh wait, maybe I should call you L?

Well, nevermind. I love it both, even though some people like L more than Myungsoo, or Myungsoo more than L. I still love both of you.

Time passed and finally you're coming back, appear again in my screen, LIVE!

Can I be honest? I never EVER following a guy like I following you. Every news, every live stage, every teaser you gave to many girls like me curious, every song that you sings, every steps that you take, I followed it. I even asked my friend how to use all account so I can support you.

The first time I saw you sing on a live stage, I cried. I don't know why, I just cried. My friend told me that it's normal.

Really? Is it really normal to cry?

Even when I went to karaoke box with my friends, I cried when I sang your song.

Is it normal?

I started to think that I'm a overdramatic girl. And once again my friend said, "It's okay. It's normal, babe."

I'm telling myself, "It's normal, girl. Many girls out there also feels the same way."

 

And so I kept following you.

Until the fateful day when I finally got a opportunity to see you in person. I keeps thank God for giving me such a great time.

 

And so I stood in the middle of crowds, mostly girls, who keeps screaming and swinging their lightstick. I stood still, guarding my perfect spot, right in the first row. I've been waiting for that day since the first time I realized that I'm falling in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter