Hexagon Love????

Why Can't I Love You?

Sup! If you are wondering what in the world is hexagon love, it is just my way of saying that there are six people who love diferent people and the arrows never match. Like a triangle love but with six. A hexagon has six sides. Hope you enjoy, PS: I don't know if this will be a two shot or another chapter will appear. I NEVER WRITE DRAFTS, I JUST TYPE WHATEVER AND BAM! Enjoy~~

_______________________

Suddenly, everything turned into author's POV hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

_______________________

Minwoo went to the office building, hoping he would not see Hyesung and hopefully will somehow get through the day and other days to come by avoiding him and focus on his work only. However, Minwoo's 'perfect plan' got ruined when Minwoo went into the lift and Hyesung managed to squeeze in between the moving doors.

"M.... Morning." Hyesung tried to ease the awkward atmosphere but obviously, to no avail. Minwoo just smiled and looked up at the numbers 6th floor...... 7th floor..... Minwoo thought honestly that the lift has all of a sudden, gone slower.

"About yesterday..... I....I.... I am sorry I left just like that. With a weird answer at that. It is just that there is someone who I really like and......." Minwoo had a small thought in his head when he heard that part 'I SO KNEW IT!!!!' As Hyesung took a deep breath. 14th floor.... 15th floor.... They are reaching their office soon.

"Even though he doesn't like me back I can't seem to forget. I really love your company Minwoo, you are really nice to me and helped me a lot. But I can't seem to get that person out of my head. I am so sorry." Hyesung said it in one breath. 

'Ding!' The sound signaled that they have reached the 23rd floor. They both walked in silence to their office desks and sat down.

"I understand..... But I honestly want to know..... Your reaction yesterday was really......" Minwoo was really wondering, if he likes a person, he won't have given such a reply right? 'You can't love me'. No matter what, that is the weirdest thing to say. Seriously.

"I confessed to him before you did to me. I got rejected as well and I knew how terrible it felt. I rejected you and I thought, what a terrible person I am. Knowing how much it and hurts to be rejected yet I did something like that to you, sorry. Hyesung explained with a sense of remorse and sadness.

"That does kind of explain your reaction yesterday. I know it sounds weird but who do you like?" I asked him curiously. Who would reject such a wonderful person like Hyesung?

"Erm...." Hyesung looked up from his papers and took a sneak at a man with charisma and a handsome face. Talking on the phone seriously and looking through the papers.

"That is him..... We have been friends since high school and he introduced me this job since, well, he is the boss." Hyesung shyly said. So cute Minwoo thought. Minwoo looked at his boss and smiled. I guess he is good looking. No wonder you would fall for him. Minwoo nudged Hyesung and smirked playfully. 

"Thanks? I guess.... I think? I don't know...." Hyesung had no idea how to respond to Minwoo's fast recovery of the rejection. Minwoo smiled and looked at his computer screen. 'At least Hyesung likes a capable and handsome man I guess.' 

"Hyesung! Want to go grab dinner with me? I am meeting my best friend and he is bringing two friends of his which are his colleagues." I asked Hyesung who was stuffing his huge amount of paper work inside his bag.

"Sure!" Hyesung replied with a bright smile. Dongwan texted Minwoo and asked if he would like to eat dinner together and he would be bringing two of his good friends who are also his colleagues. Both of them went down to Shinhwa Changjo, the best restraunt in town as it is the oldest restraunt and the best place to eat!!!

"Minwoo! Over here!!" Dongwan smiled and waved to Minwoo and Hyesung. They quickened their pace and sat at the empty seats beside Dongwan and his friend.

"Dongwan! This is Hyesung!" Dongwan looked at Hyesung, at first Hyesung could have sworn it looked like a sign of relief and later a happy expression.

"Nice to meet you Hyesung! This is Junjin and Andy!" The two males stood up and bowed a little to Minwoo and Hyesung before sitting down.

"Nice to meet you guys! I am Minwoo!" Minwoo gave his trademark eye smile which made Dongwan smile even more. Hyesung took notice of it. Hyesung also noticed Andy noticing it and sighed a little. JunJin patted Andy's back with a somewhat solemn face. Hyesung had no idea why or how he noticed all of this but from this, he knew what was going on already.

"I would like the beef set!" Andy ordered. 

"Chicken chop for me please!" Junjin smiled and passed the menu to the waiter.

"Erm.... I'll take the kimchi stew!" Minwoo looked over the menu one more time before nodding his head and giving the menu back.

"I will have spicy octopus meal set." Hyesung said without any sense of excitement, unlike the previous three. Or like the next one either.

"I will get..... Sirloin steak please!" Dongwan happily ordered. The waiter wrote down quickly and repeated their orders and took the menu and bowed. He left the table and into the kitchen.

"Pfff." Minwoo couldn't control it and started giggling. Hyesung looked at Minwoo and started to giggle as well. Trying hard to control the laughter they would burst out any time soon.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Dongwan curiously asked.

"Because.... Because....." Minwoo tried to continue but ended up laughing with his hands hugging his stomach with his head on the table.

"Just now, you saw...." Hyesung tried to continue where Minwoo left off but ended up laughing as well. Hyesung's head resting on the table and his hand covering his mouth while his other hand softly hitting the table.

"Seriously what's so funny??" JunJin looked at them like they were mentally insane people. What they didn't notice was that Andy was also concealing his laughter, but in a better way. 20 minutes passed and the situation wasn't exactly any different than before but then.....

"Here are your orders." The waiter said as other waiters placed the plates filled with food on the table. Minwoo, Hyesung and Andy couldn't hold it anymore and laughed like crazy.

"Eric!!! I didn't know you were a waiter!!!!!" The three said in unison and almost fell onto the ground.

"I got this job a few days ago. Just to earn extra cash. Want more explanation? Eat slower, my shift ends in two hours." The waiter who turned out to be a Eric.

"Who's that? A friend?" JunJin asked Andy.

"He is my senior when when we were in the army! Technically yes, we are friends!" Andy replied with his laughter subsiding.

"Eric is actually both our bosses. That's why it is even funnier!!!!" Minwoo almost spit out his food as he explained to why both of them were laughing.

"I see. I guess it is pretty funny to see your own boss serve you at a restaurant!" Dongwan giggled a little before digging in. 

"Eric~~ we will be outside for you to explain~~" Junjin said to Eric who was giving them the bill with aegyo. Hyesung noticed that Eric's expression changed as he looked at Junjin with a soft and happy one. Different to the ones he usually portrays. Ah.... Hyesung understood.

"Let's go!" Minwoo happily said as he pulled Dongwan and Andy out of the door.

"You seem to have noticed as well?" JunJin whispered to Hyesung. 

"I'm not the only one? If you think about it, it looks like arrows pointing to different directions never pointing towards the one who shot you." Hyesung replied sadly as they pushed the door open to see three males sitting down somewhere chatting away.

"You are right. I guess we probably won't really have a sweet romance right?" JunJin sighed and joined their conversation.

"At least we will all be friends who would never leave each other right?" Hyesung mumbled and joined the four sitting down chatting animatedly. Eric came out with an explanation that his mum is saying he should learn from the bottom so as to not be proud or somewhere along those lines.

It has been years since that day and they were all best friends. Yes, friends. In the end, all found out the unfortunate pointing of arrows. Minwoo likes Hyesung, Hyesung likes Eric, Eric likes Junjin, Junjin likes Andy, Andy likes Dongwan, Dongwan likes Minwoo.

It looked so much like a hexagon love. But just like Hyesung said and hoped, at least they would be friends who would stick by each other no matter what.

________________________

Done! It is a two shot with a bitter sweet ending I guess!! Still have no idea about a back story for my sweet bodyguard. *small spoiler* it will be for Dongwan, but his is very average so I have no idea how his back story will look like since all their back stories will affect Yukimura Melodie in one way or another:(:(

 

Hope you enjoyed this story!!! Thanks for reading!!! Sorry for the short chapter but if you combine this and the previous one, it will be a long one shot right?:):)