Don't Love Me

Why Can't I Love You?

It was a beautiful day! NOT! Well for me that is. I confessed to the boy I met a few months ago. He was, wait is, my office partner. After working with him, I started to like him. Today, i decided to confess. It took so much courage for me to confess, I mean, I am a freaking dude and I seriously can't believe I fell in love with a guy. What do I get for a reply? You can't love me. WHAT KIND OF REPLY IS THAT??? Later he runs out of the building crying. Like I was the one who rejected him. Like I wasn't crying? AHHHH!!!!!

*Flashback*

"Hello, my name is Hyesung, what is yours?" A feminine man standing beside me spoke up with is hand stretched out for me to shake. I looked up to him and took his hand and stood up.

"The name's Minwoo." I looked up to him as he was a few centremeters taller than me. My boss who was standing beside Hyesung in,

"This is Hyesung your new office partner, make sure you guys get along because this is the time of year where it always gets busy!" Hyesung and I bowed and said 'Yes Sir' in unison. My boss left us alone as he walked to his office.

"That's probably your table." I pointed to the empty table beside mine and sat down to focus on my work. He walked pass me and sat down placing his things and started his work.

We had to do loads of projects and I helped him with the ropes. It was tiring but I really enjoyed his company. He was a shy man, somewhat a little prince. Even so, we had a good time together for these few months. I wasn't sure if I liked him or not but when I told Dongwan, my best friend that my heart kept beating, my hands felt sweaty, my throat feels dry and I can't stop sneaking peaks at him because my eyes can't seem to focus anywhere else except him.

"Oh my.... You...." Dongwan looked at me in disbelief, he but his lower lip and turned away. I am not sure why he did that but before I could ask him what was wrong, he turned to me again and continued.

"You like this Hyesung guy. Never knew that even you could fall in love." Dongwan gave me a weak smile and an awkward laugh. I only focused on my work so I never cared to go for blind dates or any dating and I never had crushes before. Everything I was feeling, was the first time.

"You serious?!!" I asked with my jaws open wide, loudly that the public looked at me. I apologised by bowing to the people. Dongwan closed my mouth and shook his head.

"We are a cafe where there are people? Lower your volume!" He scolded me, before I could rebut his words he continued,

"I am sure you are in love. Since I experienced it myself when I first saw....." He didn't finish his sentence as he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. I looked at him curiously but he didn't say a word, so I just shrugged it off.

"What should I do?" I asked him. Dongwan lowered his hands and flashed me a smile.

"You can try and confess and see where it goes." I was slightly shocked but I guess that is probably the most logical thing to do right?

The next day, as usual, I went to work with a heck load of papers beside my table and started my work. 'Better start cracking!' I told myself as I needed to focus in my work now, confession and love later.

"Are you free?" I cautiously asked Hyesung as I stretched my arms after a day's work. Hyesung looked at his watch and thought for a while and replied,

"But I can't stay for very long." I shook my head and packed my things into my sling bag.

"It won't take very long, no worries." I answered back. Hyesung stuffed his things inside his bag. Both of us went inside the lift and I breathed in. It's now or never I guess.....

"Hyesung.... I..... I....." I kept stuttering. I looked up, 10th floor, 9th floor, I need to be fast. 

"I like you!" I shouted with my eyes closed. Hyesung looked at me with eyes wide opened. He looked at me with sad eyes later on and looked away,

"Sorry but, don't love me." I couldn't believe my ears, I mean, rejecting me is one thing but replying is such a way is just weird!

"Why can't I love you?" I asked with pleading eyes. Hyesung looked at me and cupped my face with his beautiful hands. His eyes filled with tears and one of them slipped down to his cheeks.

"You...... Just...... Can't love me. I..... I...." Hyesung tried to finish his sentence but before he could do so, he turned and ran away. Out of the door and out in the open.

He ran out of the office building crying. I walked slowly out of the lift with a heavy heart. As tears streaming down my face. I looked down and went on my way home.

*Flashback End*

I texted Dongwan and told him what happened and fell onto my bed. Worse day ever. My phone vibrated less then a minute later.

Dongwan:

You serious? :O Are you ok? Maybe Hyesung likes someone else?

Minwoo:

I don't know, but he said I can't love him, that just sounds weird right?

Dongwan: 

It could be that he is getting an arrange marriage? Or he is from a poor family? Or a bad family background?

Minwoo:

For some reason, what you just said is making me feel better:) I guess I can't always look on the bad side.

Dongwan:

I am always optimistic for a reason!:P It makes me feel better. I am sure Hyesung had his reason and didn't want to tell you. Why not you just go and sleep. You had a harsh day.

Minwoo:

I guess so, thanks Dongwan! You really are my best friend! XD

Dongwan:

Of course I am:D good night!

Minwoo: 

Good night:D

I sent the last message and turned off my phone. I placed it on the table beside me. I couldn't fall asleep though. Tomorrow I still have to go to work. I wonder how am I to face him.......

______________________

I decided to be evil:P I can't think of what else to write so I am going to put this as a two shot. Hope you like this chapter! Have a nice day! Comment, subscribe!