Call Me Oppa

More... Than Just Friends?

 

I walked out the lunchroom. Walking turned to jogging.

Jogging turned to running.

Pretty soon I was zooming out of the school with tears all over my face.

It hurts soo soo much. 

I was pretty much out of school and out at some random street. Just then I heard a car honking at me. I quickly turned around and saw a car speeding mighty fast. I couldn't move. I just remained there, paralyzed by the scene unfolding.

I guess, this is it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ChoonHe's POV)

I held my eyes close and stood there waiting for a painful inpact to befold. 1 second

2 seconds.

3 seconds.

4 seconds.

5 seconds have passed.

 Nothing. I opened my eyes wondering if I was already in heaven.... or hell. NOOO I'M A GOOD GIRL! NOOO. I fluttered my eyes only to see me a stranger ontop of my holding my waist on the sidewalk. I blushed when I finally figured out what happened. This man just saved me. 

"Kwenchanayo? You're not hurt right?" The man asked.

I just kept on looking at him, not hearing what he was saying. Pretty soon my eyes got drowsy. I fell into a deep slumber leaving a tear streak across my face.

---------- [ 4 Hours Later ] -----------

I slowly opened my eyes only to see my mother sitting right next me, hands entwined with mine.

"ChoonHe! You're awake." She gave me a death hug and kissed my cheek. 

"Yes Omma, I'm fine. It's not like I was actually hit by that car." I replied.

"I know I know. But I can't help it. My daughter is in a hospital bed. What parent wouldn't be worried?"

"Urghh nevermind. Anyways where's that guy?"

"That handsome young man who saved you? Boy was he cute. Kyaa ~ He had to leave. I think he had some unfinished business to attend to. Don't worry though, he'll come back soon today when he's finished."

Handsome? Well he was pretty handsome. He had nice brown hair with bangs covering his eyebrows and mesmerising dark brown eyes. Just like my ideal type of man. What are you thinking ChoonHe! I like Jonghyun! Oh wait, that's right. He's dating stupid Shin Sekyung. That's the whole reason why I'm in this hospital bed right now. I sighed a deep sigh.

"Ohh. Ok. That's too bad. I didn't even----"

I was cut off when the doctor walked into my room.

"ChoonHe, you're awake! That's good. I have your test results out. There's nothing wrong with your body. You would've been fine after being saved, but you apparently fainted from a lot of stress and skipping meals. You just a couple cuts and bruises but that's okay. After a couple days of resting at home, you'll be fine."

"That's great to hear doc. And weren't we supposed to talk about the expenses?" Umma questioned.

"Ohh. That's right. Just follow me. We'll talk about it at the front desk."

The two walked out of the room leaving me all alone and with nothing to do at the moment. I switched open the t.v to find that the only thing on was the news. Urghh. Great there's absolutely NOTHING to watch at all! Someone opened the door. I thought that it was my mom thinking that she was done covering the expenses, but apparently, I was wrong.

"Hi!" It was the young man who saved me.

"Hi! Umm.. thanks for saving me. I would've been dead if you hadn't been there."

"No problem! But are you ok? There's nothing wrong with your body or anything right?"

"Ohh I'm ok. Just a few cuts and bruises here and there." I gave him a warm smile, " It's the least I can do."

"Oh that's great. And I'm fine. There's no need to repay me."

"But, it's the least I can do. There must be something I can do. Anything."

He stood there silent for a while. I'm probably guessing he was thinking of something.

"Just call me 'Oppa'!" He replied with a mesmerising eye smile. My mom was right. He is cute.

"Oppa? Why call you Oppa? I don't even know your name!" I blushed.

"My name? Yong Junhyung. Yours?" Junhyung. That's a really nice name.

"Huh? Ohh.... umm... ChoonHe. Ohh wait. HEY! You're avoiding the topic here. Out of all the things I can do for you, why do you want me to call you 'Oppa'?"

"Because, I want you to. Besides, you said that you'll do anything I wanted and this is what I want. Now call me 'Oppa'. Come on, say it. Oppa." I had no idea what this guy is thinking. I'm not even sure if we'll see eachother again. I guess I'll just do it though. After all, it is what he wants. 

"Ok. Junhyung Oppa." I replied with a straight face.

"No! Not like that! Just Oppa. And don't put a straight face. You're not as cute that way!" he pouted in a really attractive way. Did he j-j-just call me c-c-cute? I'm c-c-cute? I started blushing.

"O-o-oppa." I said with cheeks slowly becoming red.

"Much much better. Now call me just like that whenever you see me!"

"Wait? We'll see eachother again?"

"I don't know. Will we?" He used scarcasm on me. "I have to go now. Bye!"

"Huh? Ok. Bye." I waved at him as he slowly walked out of the room.

Sigh. That's probably the last time I'll ever see him. Oh well.